5 6 7 8
Show staff replies in this thread
16th April 2019 10:43:18 GM Quillon View post »
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
23rd April 2019 14:14:31 (Last edited 23rd April 2019 14:15:45)

here you go. a little memory refresh. and yet you are still here... you say GMs corruption with ur enemies... but what about you????

again, YOU made this video on proof against yourself? why? what are you trying to prove? lmao..... half brain dead nuff said.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
23rd April 2019 14:15:58

Quoting Reefer Chiefer:
This was a long time ago my friend. xD thanks for admitting it, you grew some balls I see..... but again you ignore that video you made of yourself botting...... why? why can you never answer about it..... cause you know how dumb and retarded you were to actually make a video of a BOT layout in room.

If you actually think that selling things is something they will do something against you are foolish.. GM Quillon himself sold alot of his rares to my real life friend Akolix and who knows what else Quillon did to obtain a little extra:smartass:

About my videos? You need to be more specific, there are loads of videos where people claim and accuse me of shit whats never been proven by either myself or staff:smartass:
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
23rd April 2019 14:16:56 (Last edited 23rd April 2019 14:17:56)

there is no accusing buddy... just denial you are in.... the video is above. Lets see what retarded come back you got to this one..... "Wireless Mouse/Keyboard/buddy sitting behind you playing all the screens?" im just waiting for it
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
23rd April 2019 14:18:11

Quoting Reefer Chiefer:
there is no accusing buddy... just denial you are in.... the video is above.

Good ol' times that was for sure:D:D:D
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
23rd April 2019 14:19:22

exactly my point. fucking loser.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
23rd April 2019 14:23:42

Quoting Reefer Chiefer:

Hit me up if you want to buy items again, got some pretty nice shit for sale again:smartass:
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
23rd April 2019 14:23:44

Quoting Reefer Chiefer:
Shut up bro, you hve no place here either..... MR I WILL POST A VIDEO OF MYSELF BOTTING AND NOT GET BANNED>.... fucking loser.the proof is all there too, tht YOU made a video of... YOU.. YOU. oh yeah AND YOU MADE THE VIDEO.... which kills me lmao, cause how dumb are you? you must be half brain dead to do what you did. that video is still on youtube buddy. Want me to go get it for ya?
You also sell your shit for RL cash...... wana know how i know?????? I was a customer of yours love <3 i got the paypal recipts going to your name and email. dont make me post it. you can try to deny it all you want...... like you are most likely going to do....... cause you're your a lil bitch and hate being called out on the shit you've done. dont play that denial role plx

iim not hella mad, just sick of seeing you stupid retards trying to justify that your actions didnt help partake in killing this game. when alot of it had to do with why this game died as well.. NOT SAYING its the only reason..... but its one of many

All i see is that Savage made a smart move before the game died completely. Also i dont see why its illegal as Quillon sold all his shit even before he became a GM. Me personally, i quit this game because of quillon. Unjustified bans killed the game in the first place. We all know it.

Now, you can blame us "power-abusers" for dead servers, meanwhile quillon had alot going on in their team aswell (main reason alot of them quit). We've been the stronger team on every PvP server so after a few bans, the war was pretty much over. This game was made on a pvp base as there was no Non-PvP server at the beginning of zezenia. PvP servers never succeeded because the entire staff is from Elysium. Not saying theyre doing a bad job but all recent updates have been RPG related. For people like me, who play to PvP.. it just doesnt work for me.

As Savage stated, after zezenia got under the wing of Administration.. all they were seeking for was money. Rush a 4th server and merge Pharos/Everath. All these things are managed bad. The anti-bot system, a FALSE system. New players get caught carrying these items because theyre used for TASKS! In what state of mind would you have to be to create such items that can get you banned but also need for task. Do they expect us to walk to town every 5minutes to drop them off? Fuck off.

Everything became Pay2Win, Experience boosts, tasking became to expensive, loot tables got flipped and turned to ashes, Items where people did mad hours for to obtain, got reworked and turned into completely something else, prices in shops got reduced, being able to buy pots through premium cards. Want me to keep going?

I could tell you ALOT of whats going on within the administration and his team, but that would get us nowhere as they do how they like. The dont listen to their playerbase. We've been on test servers with some GM's testing everything out.. figuring out everything was bugged as hell in the first place. That was kind of enough for me to know that they dont know what theyre doing.

K-Zodron might have been inactive due to health issues but he managed his game and never released anything in a hurry.
So, you can blame us powerabusers for dead servers, while we didnt actually do anything wrong in that matter.

You can't expect a 5 star dinner when you order a 10euro pizza for delivery, basicly you cannot expect this game to grow with lack of management.

Cry a river reefer.
P.S. I still got alot of items if you're interested!:smartass:
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
23rd April 2019 17:00:24

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Reefer Chiefer:

Hit me up if you want to buy items again, got some pretty nice shit for sale again:smartass:

Yo Hit me up too . I got end game set , endless unobtainables and more ! Evenually pharos and Elysium will merge so you can be the richest most classiest MoFo on the streets of Ellaria .

Don't be mad because I call you Mr.Braindead and send me a private mssg !

Have a nice day,
Cream
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
23rd April 2019 17:40:16 (Last edited 23rd April 2019 17:51:50)

Quoting Reefer Chiefer:
here you go. a little memory refresh. and yet you are still here... you say GMs corruption with ur enemies... but what about you????

again, YOU made this video on proof against yourself? why? what are you trying to prove? lmao..... half brain dead nuff said.

Video should be named, I'm proud of being cheater! Follow my screenshot thread. Anyway Quillon partially killed game with his antitrust sanctions against botters. Since he appeared - he destroyed the market. Why? Earlier, the cheaters provided innumerable quantities of collects, cheaper items and free cash. After Quillon's decisions, the market broke down and from this moment players were forced to play manually without bots. Cheaters who remained were unable to satisfy increased demand.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
23rd April 2019 18:24:22 (Last edited 23rd April 2019 18:27:17)

This thread I created and all the comments above remind me of MU Online forum in 2003-2006... They had such a horrible time with bots/hackers lol... Eventually the game was indeed a really hard grind... That they just ended up putting a hunting bot into the game. Now look at it today. They are on season 10 I believe and still alive and kicking. Yea Most aspects to the game are P2W now but there are more then enough rich spoiled kids out there to invest that money into a game.

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-online-english/mu-online-general-discussion/2255252-old-mu-online-nostalgia-remember-year-2003

Not saying this game needs anything like this right now... But I would like to see what it might be like when everyone can auto heal/mana...That way everyone has no where to complain about it. NOT useless afk hunting. Cavebotting is just dumb. A ingame bot like Mu Online did back in the day. I bet this would bring tons of people back honestly. Ofcourse there would be somerestrictions to it so people can not abuse it. I don't think it be any different from now. Well I take that back there be a lot more people on so it would be different for sure lol.

But that is a farcry for sure.
« First
5 6 7 8