Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
16th April 2019 10:43:18 GM Quillon View post »
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
13th April 2019 06:41:20 (Last edited 13th April 2019 06:41:33)

Quoting Ampel:
Tell us about your trauma! Anyway question, we have discussed about it yesterday at Elysium, is it was true that you were being held in the Quillon's basement for 10 days, without internet and your favourite pizza? Is it true?

The answer will be given when you post on your main character!
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
13th April 2019 06:45:07

Quoting Akolix:
Quoting Ampel:
Tell us about your trauma! Anyway question, we have discussed about it yesterday at Elysium, is it was true that you were being held in the Quillon's basement for 10 days, without internet and your favourite pizza? Is it true?

The answer will be given when you post on your main character!

answered, tell us about it
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
13th April 2019 09:59:30 (Last edited 15th April 2019 12:42:53)

Deleted Post
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
13th April 2019 15:14:14

Quoting Deadpool:
Thank you GM Eden. Remembering the good times!

P.S. F|_|&K Y@# Spiderman :smartass:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Quoting Selopts:
Quoting Akolix:
I wonder why GM Eden hasn't been active for a while..

Cause hes gay :D:D:D:D

If his words are true, simple photo with gay.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
14th April 2019 00:23:33

I knew Akolix was Eden the whole time. From the first day he got it..... how i knew? Was sitting on Savages depot right away xd so i figured, also the only GM to be able to type with propper english structure. Which akloix did as well.. really wanst hard to tell...only GM in my eyes who was solid :/. Everyone has their own opinions, but sad zezenia loses another GM. Sad the owners dont see how quillion ruined the game. KZ seen it. And then he made the smartest decision.. he sold the game before it was worth nothing.
Wont be long till no one plays period. Then what? Administraion really should really communicate with the community. In regards to what the heck is going on. Keep at it. You wont have a community soon.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
14th April 2019 06:21:27

Quoting Reefer Chiefer:
I knew Akolix was Eden the whole time. From the first day he got it..... how i knew? Was sitting on Savages depot right away xd so i figured, also the only GM to be able to type with propper english structure. Which akloix did as well.. really wanst hard to tell...only GM in my eyes who was solid :/. Everyone has their own opinions, but sad zezenia loses another GM. Sad the owners dont see how quillion ruined the game. KZ seen it. And then he made the smartest decision.. he sold the game before it was worth nothing.
Wont be long till no one plays period. Then what? Administraion really should really communicate with the community. In regards to what the heck is going on. Keep at it. You wont have a community soon.

Well KZ wanted to sell the game many years ago way before Quillon, not like he just made the decision.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
14th April 2019 09:34:46 (Last edited 15th April 2019 12:42:59)

Deleted Post
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
14th April 2019 17:25:11 (Last edited 14th April 2019 17:27:03)

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Reefer Chiefer:

Well KZ wanted to sell the game many years ago way before Quillon, not like he just made the decision.

Ahh well my mistake.
None the less, he sold it at the right time. He made the decision based off his health and not being able to provide updates at a frequent rate, as he stated somewhere in these forums. I do get that... But the underlying true reason is hands down cause of Quillon. Ruining everything. For everyone. And now all these pointless updates recently, nothing really "Attracting" new players.

Killon should have resigned as he stated he was going to. But never did. In all reality, he probably is never going to resign. Even if he posts that he is... More or likely will be another GM come out of no where, only it'll be Quillon under a different GM name.

When a GM posts in regards to corruption, even that says something. Akolix may have not used the exact words Corruption, but as we all can tell, Quillon is not good for this community, when even a staff member says something in regards to it. Just says a lot. Even more then we already knew about Quillon.
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
14th April 2019 19:18:31

Quoting Reefer Chiefer:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Reefer Chiefer:

Ahh well my mistake.
None the less, he sold it at the right time. He made the decision based off his health and not being able to provide updates at a frequent rate, as he stated somewhere in these forums. I do get that... But the underlying true reason is hands down cause of Quillon. Ruining everything. For everyone. And now all these pointless updates recently, nothing really "Attracting" new players.

Killon should have resigned as he stated he was going to. But never did. In all reality, he probably is never going to resign. Even if he posts that he is... More or likely will be another GM come out of no where, only it'll be Quillon under a different GM name.

When a GM posts in regards to corruption, even that says something. Akolix may have not used the exact words Corruption, but as we all can tell, Quillon is not good for this community, when even a staff member says something in regards to it. Just says a lot. Even more then we already knew about Quillon.

Maybe Akolix was corrupt and they fired him without informing community. Looks like a Akolix's revenge!
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
15th April 2019 09:47:11

Nobody ever wonders how hated Quillon is compared to other gms, current or old ones he sure is the lucky winner of being the most hated one in all of zezenias history.

Maybe it's just sheer luck or something personal.

Or people actually have a point.
1 2 3 4 5
Last »