Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
3rd October 2019 07:41:11

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Insane Magickz:
Quoting Dancore:
Leary here again with the bullshit, what do you have to prove here?

Last fight i saw you on was gulshan lions where i waited offline for your team to take pk on creams team, then you all died and logged out cuz in reality you would have never fought if i was online.

You ruled Platon until it got closed rofl, you did the exact same as these charlovers right now, wait for the right time when most of us sleep then gather around ellaria dp screaming dominando and maybe kill few noobs.

1h after that you come here on forum saying how shit we are and you rule everything.

Did anyone say Platon?

I am still taking payments.

It's too sad that Dancore "did not have time to play" on a 1x server with enemies to fight, but has gone from level 220 to 450 since he moved to an OT server with carebear friends on a full server non pvp alliance.

Msg me for payments, or feel free to send parcel to my Ben Qarassih dp - any other city will not be considered.

Who are you other than a very salty guy.

3rd October 2019 07:02:18 a lone eye 451 Yes

Sorry for that my fan, next time come with more people, or you will get soled again.

Cya.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
3rd October 2019 07:50:36

Quoting Xployd:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Insane Magickz:
Quoting Dancore:
Leary here again with the bullshit, what do you have to prove here?

Last fight i saw you on was gulshan lions where i waited offline for your team to take pk on creams team, then you all died and logged out cuz in reality you would have never fought if i was online.

You ruled Platon until it got closed rofl, you did the exact same as these charlovers right now, wait for the right time when most of us sleep then gather around ellaria dp screaming dominando and maybe kill few noobs.

1h after that you come here on forum saying how shit we are and you rule everything.

Did anyone say Platon?

I am still taking payments.

It's too sad that Dancore "did not have time to play" on a 1x server with enemies to fight, but has gone from level 220 to 450 since he moved to an OT server with carebear friends on a full server non pvp alliance.

Msg me for payments, or feel free to send parcel to my Ben Qarassih dp - any other city will not be considered.

Who are you other than a very salty guy.

3rd October 2019 07:02:18 a lone eye 451 Yes

Sorry for that my fan, next time come with more people, or you will get soled again.

Cya.

I can 1v1 anytime, just login now and we go :)

But lemme guess? no? charlover? logga logga :(
« First
2 3 4