1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
17th November 2020 14:12:04 GM Shadow View post »
19th November 2020 18:31:04 GM Shadow View post »
21st November 2020 00:00:47 GM Shadow View post »
26th November 2020 10:04:13 Administration View post »
26th November 2020 14:34:40 GM Shadow View post »
27th November 2020 02:14:19 GM Shadow View post »
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th November 2020 11:37:17 (Last edited 23rd November 2020 12:11:50)

Deleted
GM Shadow
Game Master

17th November 2020 14:12:04 (Last edited 17th November 2020 14:22:06)

Thank you for the reports and feedback here, in game, and on Discord. We will be adjusting and fixing a number of things and will update everyone on those changes here when they happen.

Please continue to send in reports and share your thoughts :)
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
17th November 2020 15:09:06 (Last edited 17th November 2020 15:09:32)

Ranger changes in a shortcut:
Rogue: 4 new spells (barbed arrow, traps, atk speed, short escape (because they can do this spell alone))
Marksman: 1 new spell (steady shot) Please do not talk about spread short cause the Staff probably moved it to marksman because even they found out that they overpowered rouges.
Marksman subclass looses.

Marksman special skills like Critical Continuum and Arrow Volley has been neutralized by a new Rouge's spells - Vengeance (atk speed) and Traps.
So now let's give marksman a spell like evasion and it would be far more justice. If you say A, then say B also.

One of the best Rouge's spell Evasion is now even better .. REALLY?
Taunt has a change that makes no difference at all, it can be even deleted.

BUFFS:
Belligerent gives around less distance BUT it takes no Health Points and.... (because it was not enough for sure) it adds some defense REALLY?
Imminence gives more distance BUT it does not add speed any more...

So now Rouge is far far far far far more tanky and slightly losses dmg and has a lot useful PVP spells like TRAPS, SHORT ESCAPE, EVASION .. Marksman can use one more offensive spell. Good spell but only ONE.

And again I will tell about ARROW VOLLEY.
I have to target a player to slow him down, I can attack my teammate nerfing his speed .. But really at 300+ levels it is extremely hard to target anyone and it is the worse, the higher level we will be.
Now you introduced a new spell for Rogues - Traps. The spell does the same - slows someone - It can hit even 6 players and can be just put on the ground like the easiest blocking-path spell of mages - firewall.
King Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 440
Mage
17th November 2020 16:47:54

I love the stamina refill potion but it should be more expensive maybe 10 noble coins?
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
17th November 2020 18:39:48

Quoting King Rabbe:
I love the stamina refill potion but it should be more expensive maybe 10 noble coins?

It shouldn't be a feature at all:D:D You might aswell up the exp-rate of the server then.. Its way to OP, especially for pyromancers.
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
17th November 2020 18:43:22

It would be a good idea to add a feature to change equipment by throwing a new one at the actual one and replace them in that way.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
17th November 2020 19:58:02 (Last edited 17th November 2020 20:17:36)

Quoting Cruel Death:
Ranger changes in a shortcut:
Rogue: 4 new spells (barbed arrow, traps, atk speed, short escape (because they can do this spell alone))
Marksman: 1 new spell (steady shot) Please do not talk about spread short cause the Staff probably moved it to marksman because even they found out that they overpowered rouges.

Marksman special skills like Critical Continuum and Arrow Volley has been neutralized by a new Rouge's spells - Vengeance (atk speed) and Traps.
So now let's give marksman a spell like evasion and it would be far more justice. If you say A, then say B also.

One of the best Rouge's spell Evasion is now even better .. REALLY?
Taunt has a change that makes no difference at all, it can be even deleted.

BUFFS:
Belligerent gives around less distance BUT it takes no Health Points and.... (because it was not enough for sure) it adds some defense REALLY?
Imminence gives more distance BUT it does not add speed any more...

So now Rouge is far far far far far more tanky and slightly losses dmg and has a lot useful PVP spells like TRAPS, SHORT ESCAPE, EVASION .. Marksman can use one more offensive spell. Good spell but only ONE.

And again I will tell about ARROW VOLLEY.
I have to target a player to slow him down, I can attack my teammate nerfing his speed .. But really at 300+ levels it is extremely hard to target anyone and it is the worse, the higher level we will be.
Now you introduced a new spell for Rogues - Traps. The spell does the same - slows someone - It can hit even 6 players and can be just put on the ground like the easiest blocking-path spell of mages - firewall.

-------------------------------------------------

First of all i didn't want to be here i don't want to give fame to this game anymore.
But observing his total lack of skill, I couldn't resist coming to say kkkk my god ....
Beligerent focus:
Nothing changes in my level I gain +5 away kkkkk is shit I don’t lose anything but I don’t get anything spell null, I think you’re half blind or very crying

Evasion: evasion was finally good because the amount of people with autoattack and huge kkk before you used evazão it looked like you didn't even use kkkk in less than 0.5 seconds all targets were turning on you again kkkkk before evasion was a spell ruin, now it's better because we have a small percentage of damage reduction but very little marccus hit me 1630 in the deathblow without teams and with the evasion hit 1560 is not much but it already helps.
Vengeance or attack speed: it's an excellent spell but it doesn't do much great things but it was a good thing.
Barbed Arrow: it is a good spell, perhaps it can improve the duration of time.
TRAPS: This spell was a great idea for a person with good skills and plans but its duration is of no use just for monsters and we are currently not TANK ranger if you use it away from someone it already ends in a blink of an eye good if it lasts for a minimum of 10 seconds or more.
Hellish Volley this spell I will not make great comments was an excellent idea but it has only worsened with time 5s Cd Omgd.

Well this was my last help for you to adjust things in this game: D.

And you cruel death stop being crying and you will learn to play with at least 1 class, even worse is to hear you talking about class that you don't know how to play kkkkkk
OMGD what to expect from corrupt people?

No fingers.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
18th November 2020 12:26:55 (Last edited 23rd November 2020 12:11:56)

Deleted
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
18th November 2020 13:06:44 (Last edited 23rd November 2020 12:12:00)

Deleted
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
18th November 2020 14:08:52

Can add magician candy cane to sell list.? Falhion too?
1 2 3 4
Last »