« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
17th November 2020 14:12:04 GM Shadow View post »
19th November 2020 18:31:04 GM Shadow View post »
21st November 2020 00:00:47 GM Shadow View post »
26th November 2020 10:04:13 Administration View post »
26th November 2020 14:34:40 GM Shadow View post »
27th November 2020 02:14:19 GM Shadow View post »
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
19th November 2020 14:50:21 (Last edited 23rd November 2020 12:11:00)

Deleted
Davidos Pl
Player

Elysium
Level 464
Warrior
19th November 2020 15:00:37

Hi. Where can I find the Chivo, Hellborne and Hellborne Imps resp?8)8)8)
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
19th November 2020 15:11:19

Quoting Davidos Pl:
Hi. Where can I find the Chivo, Hellborne and Hellborne Imps resp?8)8)8)

if we cant face hellbornes chivos, and hellbornes imps until the update when i see chenoss are not well balanced the strengh and experience, i supposed to say that if we cant test hellbornes and rest monsters it would be not well balanced like devils before. And there in update teaser 1, was a note about new training it is new npc to do tasks? or what did you mean @ Staffs?
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
19th November 2020 16:41:45 (Last edited 23rd November 2020 12:11:04)

Deleted
GM Shadow
Game Master

19th November 2020 18:31:04 (Last edited 19th November 2020 19:01:38)

A quick update on some adjustment and fixes on TS (Some of you may have already seen these on TS earlier)
- Conjure ammunition should work properly for all weapons
- Granrot defense and quest text adjusted
- NPC Johannes removed
- Vengeance speed adjusted to 25%
- Rogue trap size enlarged, CD reduced
- Icy Terror mechanics updated
- Belligerent Focus skill boost lowered further
- Chenoo Ice traps (blue) now working. Damage and EXP adjusted.
- Bliatheroith fire traps(red) now working
- Barbed arrow now working for PvP
- Taunt now takes mana from target and gives caster a short speed boost.
- Princess Elle has been moved
- Chenuk experience has been adjusted and tuned further
- Ruthless execution CD reduced slightly.
- Cassius (Jake Hawthorne Smuggler quest) should now work properly.
- Ranger spell descriptions updated
- Noble coin stamina refill cost scaling related to level and max use now 1 time per 24 hours.

To do list:
- Arrow volley adjustment
- Short Escape fix
- Fate of Isaac quest item use update
- Rogue trap mechanic improvements
- more

Thanks again for all the testing and feedback! Let's keep going to make this the best update yet :)
All aspects of the update are still open to feedback and finding the best balance and most fun possible.
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
19th November 2020 20:13:24

@GM Shadow
Good changes!
Still waiting.. ;)

@Deadpool
Do not make rangers like paladins.. rangers should be little paper.
And really.. it is not so bad as you write and stop crying. I was playing against 300-600+ mages at 280 level and it was balanced.

You must understand how to play this vocation. You're not Rambo.. you're not even deadpool for sure ;)
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
19th November 2020 21:33:44 (Last edited 20th November 2020 00:20:36)

i really like the new monsters icy terror seems better now, i gonna test more tomorrow, chenos experience is really a bit to low, and they are really to far from the rest of them, spell trap is better now but its still a bit to strong, i killed 1 cheno in 46 sec, to find next just say another 5 sec, so i can kill about 60-70 per hour so now its 1.9-2.2k solo premium stamina ofc exp rate 1x, so its a bit to weak.
In my opinion this monster to be worth of killing should give minimum 25k exp, so on premium stamina i would be able to do 2.6kk exp/h its still bad but not that bad, another my exp place its about 3.5-4.2kk /h
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
19th November 2020 22:03:37

Quoting some people from this thread > https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/18851 or Click

Quoting Reaven:

Is there any chance to keep this server not seasonal if it will be successful?

You know that when it will be closed, game will die as always because people will get hunted once again at Pharos without possibility to pay out to be able to catch up and all will be chased by 400-650 lvls 24/7?

PS they say that they wait for payments, but when we count it for premium cards it’s around 200-300 USD for players that didn’t do a lot in war and much more for people like Alinor for example.

Quoting The kingpin:

"Is there any chance to keep this server not seasonal if it will be successful?"

I agree with you Reaven.

Will we make Pharos like Novus?
Rangerzinzla
Player

Novus
Level 16
Ranger
19th November 2020 22:10:57 (Last edited 19th November 2020 22:11:40)

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting some people from this thread > https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/18851 or Click

Quoting Reaven:

You know that when it will be closed, game will die as always because people will get hunted once again at Pharos without possibility to pay out to be able to catch up and all will be chased by 400-650 lvls 24/7?

PS they say that they wait for payments, but when we count it for premium cards it’s around 200-300 USD for players that didn’t do a lot in war and much more for people like Alinor for example.

Quoting The kingpin:

"Is there any chance to keep this server not seasonal if it will be successful?"

I agree with you Reaven.

I don’t get your point. Could you explain?
That was my idea and nobody expect Kingpin liked it, zero feedback from people, zero feedback from staff.

Old post, missed comment.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
19th November 2020 22:27:58 (Last edited 19th November 2020 22:28:38)

Quoting Warlock Superstar:
Quoting Godzilla:

Quoting Reaven:

Quoting The kingpin:

I agree with you Reaven.

I don’t get your point. Could you explain?
That was my idea and nobody expect Kingpin liked it, zero feedback from people, zero feedback from staff.

Old post, missed comment.

First you say you dont get my point to later reply to my point?
Doesnt hurt to bump ur comment again :smartass:

@GM Shadow @Aministration
Im 100% sure the population will grow BIGGER. You'll get SO MANY more paying customers.
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »