1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
30th November 2020 09:53:52 Administration View post »
2nd December 2020 15:45:02 GM Shadow View post »
Chrzescijanin
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
29th November 2020 10:45:00

1. Stamina now boosts experience from 50 % to 20 % between levels 1 - 400 and after.

A very bad idea. Stamina should have a constant % for all levels. 20% is definitely not enough. For stamina to make sense it must remain at 50%.

2. Exp potion is now a 5% EXP boost.

A very bad idea. I've never had a lot of them so 10% are definitely okay.

3. Added 24 new hotkeys (CTRL and Shift + F1 through F12) for high resolution displays.

Great idea! But now it works for C and S + F1 through F12, so this is a bug that needs to be corrected.
Mew
Player

Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
29th November 2020 10:54:10 (Last edited 29th November 2020 10:54:22)

Quoting Chrzescijanin:
1. Stamina now boosts experience from 50 % to 20 % between levels 1 - 400 and after.

A very bad idea. Stamina should have a constant % for all levels. 20% is definitely not enough. For stamina to make sense it must remain at 50%.

2. Exp potion is now a 5% EXP boost.

A very bad idea. I've never had a lot of them so 10% are definitely okay.

3. Added 24 new hotkeys (CTRL and Shift + F1 through F12) for high resolution displays.

Great idea! But now it works for C and S + F1 through F12, so this is a bug that needs to be corrected.

I wonder who will renew stamina kkkkkkkkkkkk, just big wales for a small change
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
29th November 2020 11:03:11

Quoting Chrzescijanin:

hotkeys now its a joke, there schould be a possibility to set hotkeys as u want to use them for example if u want to set a spell by pressing "-" , "," , "b", "b+1" , "b+f1", its up to you how u want to use a hotkey, for my keyboard its just a joke i dont have third arm to use f1 etc, to make everobody comfortable gameplay using hotkeys there schould be a possibility to set a hotkey as they want to use.
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 599
Warrior
29th November 2020 11:39:29

Now I know what the background means in the game menu

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
29th November 2020 17:06:54

It's very common. When you lose something - you always complain.

What does stamina do to our psychology. Lets take example of +50% extra exp for 2h.

What does it give? You say easy it helps people who play 2h a day. But I say it f*cks up people who play 10h a day. It's very demotivating to hunt after your stamina is gone. You used to make 15kk/h and it instantly drop to 10kk/h.
Due to that stamina Elysium is 1x so their normal is 1.5x, Pharos is 2x so their normal is 3x.

And now when its 20% boost people say its very little. But when u comment on refilling stamina u say its pay to win. You only get 20% for 2h for 5cards. So let developers earn some money for your little advantage.
Especially since I see you can get 24h of prem for 125k ingame gold. SALUT!! for that. Very glad to see none donating people can enjoy premium content.

I know it feels bad now to get "nerfed" but once we get used to it I would say its better for the game.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
29th November 2020 17:32:36

Quoting Baltas:

What does stamina do to our psychology. Lets take example of +50% extra exp for 2h.

What does it give? You say easy it helps people who play 2h a day. But I say it f*cks up people who play 10h a day. It's very demotivating to hunt after your stamina is gone. You used to make 15kk/h and it instantly drop to 10kk/h.
Due to that stamina Elysium is 1x so their normal is 1.5x, Pharos is 2x so their normal is 3x.

And now when its 20% boost people say its very little. But when u comment on refilling stamina u say its pay to win. You only get 20% for 2h for 5cards. So let developers earn some money for your little advantage.
Especially since I see you can get 24h of prem for 125k ingame gold. SALUT!! for that. Very glad to see none donating people can enjoy premium content.

I know it feels bad now to get "nerfed" but once we get used to it I would say its better for the game.

Nerf is ok but it should be same for all
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
29th November 2020 19:19:54

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Baltas:

Nerf is ok but it should be same for all

Well true. I don't see a reason why low lvls stamina should be better. They need less exp for lvl, so that's enough.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
29th November 2020 19:23:36 (Last edited 29th November 2020 19:30:59)

It is an excellent idea for you to move up the low levels faster and the high levels slower. This is correct even for the growth of the game and to attract new players.
You can see we all love the slower old Tibia plus rpg. But nowadays, no one has so much useful time anymore, so even Tibia had to become easier or more malleable because the world now has more responsibility and more and more people have less time.
I believe that like Tibia zezenia, you should do this. More advantages for those who arrive now and grow fast will even help to grow the game will always attract new players and the high levels will also not shoot to get level 1000 easily just like Tibia.
Zezenia is being a genius with an excellent plan much better than his competitor that I just talked about.
In Tibia you beginner go up fast and when high level you shoot even faster this is terrible you end up creating monsters.
Newbies get up faster this is something really interesting I also think this way and support.
In the past there was neither stamina nor the community became spoiled.
And for the babies who want to izi Mod if they want, I can pass on a list of OTserv izi up.
Just like that zezenia will go forward.

if you don’t attract newbies don’t help them up so you’ll only have 12 real people online total Swedish and Polish 8 ppl and all level 1000 and 4 random people.
And this will be the end

#Agree New Update for better Z.Z
Mew
Player

Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
29th November 2020 23:59:04

Nerf on the free stuff we used to get to seems better store items, kinda of move would benefit staff but make ppl hate them, tortuous patch
Mew
Player

Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
30th November 2020 01:17:25

kkkk <short>
1 2 3 4 5
Last »