« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
30th November 2020 09:53:52 Administration View post »
2nd December 2020 15:45:02 GM Shadow View post »
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 714
Ranger
30th November 2020 02:45:41 (Last edited 30th November 2020 02:47:01)

I think Piercing Shot should decrease the magic defense too, it would be more efficient than physical defense.

or paralyze the monster for a few seconds.

Waiting for adjustment
Chimbin
Player

Pharos
Level 127
Warrior
30th November 2020 09:40:36

Any one know the stats for the new 2h weapon from quest 100? (I hope it has high hp steal% T.T)
Administration
Staff

30th November 2020 09:53:52

Thank you for your feedback. The staff believes that nerfing stamina creep on higher levels is necessary. However, we will make further adjustments to stamina and set a fair and balanced range.

We want Zezenia to have more variety in addition to grinding maximum experience with hardcore spawns, AoE teams and boosts. Exploring the world and going on different hunts should be just as viable for leveling up. This update adds more experience to various quests and we will continue to do so for all quests and dailies shortly. In addition, we will explore new avenues for all levels to use in the future.

This is also why we have worked on various new high level bosses, monsters and quests with new mechanics in this update for you to discover.

The stamina reset offers a chance for the most dedicated players to take gold out of circulation, and push their day to the limit for another two hours. The price is steep at high levels and there is a 24 hour cooldown. Nothing is set in stone and we will continue to monitor & adjust these features.

Time flies, but the stamina feature is not even a year old at this point. How did anyone ever level up without it? :-)

The work continues and we will continue to iterate on all features in a fast pace. Thank you for your feedback!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Aise
Player

Elysium
Level 584
Warrior
30th November 2020 12:00:44

I agree with several complaints above about stamina, xp pot and the like, but the one that really makes my gameplay really difficult because I play in note is the new hk, it should be optional, I'm a paladin I don't need 48 hk -.-
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
30th November 2020 13:15:49

Quoting Administration:
Thank you for your feedback. The staff believes that nerfing stamina creep on higher levels is necessary. However, we will make further adjustments to stamina and set a fair and balanced range.

We want Zezenia to have more variety in addition to grinding maximum experience with hardcore spawns, AoE teams and boosts. Exploring the world and going on different hunts should be just as viable for leveling up. This update adds more experience to various quests and we will continue to do so for all quests and dailies shortly. In addition, we will explore new avenues for all levels to use in the future.

This is also why we have worked on various new high level bosses, monsters and quests with new mechanics in this update for you to discover.

The stamina reset offers a chance for the most dedicated players to take gold out of circulation, and push their day to the limit for another two hours. The price is steep at high levels and there is a 24 hour cooldown. Nothing is set in stone and we will continue to monitor & adjust these features.

Time flies, but the stamina feature is not even a year old at this point. How did anyone ever level up without it? :-)

The work continues and we will continue to iterate on all features in a fast pace. Thank you for your feedback!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

------------------------------------------

Perfect perfectly what I posted above
#AGREE
Yaabbaa
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
30th November 2020 14:09:22

Quoting Administration:

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Do you realize that such changes affected only those people, who had limited playtime and in thanks of stamina could stay a little bit closer?
Everybody complained about people such as Botis or Alinor, who took a lot of experience, but this change will make the difference even bigger?

Despite stamina, let's say these guys were hunting for 10 hours, only 2 of them was with stamina. Rest 8 hours were without stamina.
To make calculations easier, let's assume that both players A and B exp with experience of 10kk per hour (without counting stamina).

Player A, who plays 10 hours per day:
2h in exp 15kk/hour = 30kk
8h in exp 10kk/hour = 80kk
TOTAL DAILY EXP: 110kk

Player B, who plays 3 hours per day:
2h in exp 15kk/hour = 30kk
1h in exp 10kk/hour = 10kk
TOTAL DAILY EXP: 40kk

That means, that player A gets 2,75 times more exp than player B.

After stamina changes,

Player A, who plays 10 hours per day:
4h in exp 12kk/hour = 48kk
6h in exp 10kk/hour = 60kk
TOTAL DAILY EXP: 108kk

Player B, who plays 3 hours per day:
2h in exp 12kk/hour = 24kk
1h in exp 10kk/hour = 10kk
TOTAL DAILY EXP: 34kk

That means, that player A gets 3,18 times more exp than player B.

In thanks of stamina, people who can't play all days could catch up lvls at least a little bit. Now, the difference will be even bigger. And it almost won't affect people who plays a lot. I think the reason was to slow down them a little bit, but it will work completely different way.

Just one question - was that your goal? I find it demotivating and ill-considered.

Second part, because why I find this update terrible is that you invented new dungeon from lvl 300. That was finally something new and great to explore, finally, we've found out library with book that helps how to get access key. It was written, that "It can be found very often", however, we've spent many hours grinding trying to get a damaged key, eventually we ended up killing over 1000 of such monsters, including 5 elite monsters and we didn't loot the key.
Do you really think that people will prefer to hunt 20 hours one monster in TERRIBLE respawn, just to get once to dungeon? Only 5 people will be able to enter, that means, most of the server won't be able to do new dungeon, because there won't be that many keys and people will also get demotivated by ketting key in such sick way.

Third part, new hunting place in Bersund/Karkkila looks beautiful, but this is completely useless. Unless somebody have task there, nobody will be interested in hunting it. Just waste of time for adding place, where nobody will be interested to go.
You should balance respawns more, making them more interesting for players.

Fourth - hotkeys. They look terrible. People were complaning about it, I've been told myself, that there might be a possibility of pushing it in your own way and of course you didn't care about it.

Fifth - golden glow potion. 1,25kk for 1 hour of gold aura. REALLY? XD
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
30th November 2020 16:54:37

Maybe stamina reduced i understood but pots? Its more rare than stamina xd
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
30th November 2020 20:45:16

Quoting Optimussss:
Maybe stamina reduced i understood but pots? Its more rare than stamina xd

Experience pots are cheap as hell. Chest runs, goblins etc..
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
1st December 2020 07:29:49 (Last edited 16th December 2020 10:56:34)

Deleted
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
1st December 2020 09:04:39

Quoting Administration:

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

If you wanted to take gold out of circulation, there are better ways of doing this. I have mentioned a few of them on the DI boards years ago. Along with many ideas to which you guys have added over the last year.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »