« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
30th November 2020 09:53:52 Administration View post »
2nd December 2020 15:45:02 GM Shadow View post »
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
1st December 2020 10:56:27 (Last edited 1st December 2020 10:57:48)

OP balance
Shaman Paral 6min CD
Marksman 5sec CD

Mages Suck Make finaly patch for mages! We have problems to make med and hard tasks!

When u finaly nerf rangers? they should have 10 hp per lvl!
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
1st December 2020 13:08:51

@deadpool i forgot about any reward for ts xd try do it the same :)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
1st December 2020 13:48:54 (Last edited 16th December 2020 10:56:42)

Deleted
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
1st December 2020 14:41:59 (Last edited 16th December 2020 10:56:46)

Deleted
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
1st December 2020 15:51:40 (Last edited 1st December 2020 16:08:27)

I'm not here to speak ill of the zezenia admin today but let's face it the update was very good.
But Pharos is dead even with the current team that are now the current owners of the server. I believe the solution for this is to make pharos mixed PVP this with urgent action to value our tests and the work of the admins for this update.
Thanks to the active Elysium that keeps zezenia online with collection of donations.
Pharos is horrible in relation to the population only those who play the game are a total number of 8 people. There are no more active neutrals and there is no South America player.
When it was under our power the server had 45 people online 6 were makers and the rest were neutral novices or in the same team and we helped each other and made many integrations conversations in TEAM SPEAK to make their game more attractive and cool.
Now that 75% of my team no longer wants to play zezenia, the server is now Poles and Swedes. It seems that everyone else in the game, even neutrals, have been abandoned and are playing alone and are stopping the server from moving.
Even when we were dominant, even in novus, I would say I'd love for pharos to become Mixed pvp for a server not to have 1 owner or 100% of the game's domain. This breaks population stability.
In novus it was insane 24 hours kkkkk had enough pvp.
Because the idea of you hunting in the best premmy area and hunting legal bíds encourages teams to hunt in a non-protection area. always made novus insane and exciting i believe that if pharos become mixed it will be very insane. And as much as I like RPG killing monsters quest items and everything. I am going to kill our rivals a lot and I believe that I will also be able to die but they too will recover and so will I.
This is the zezenia that everyone wants.
No insane fun and safe owner.
And don't waste any more time doing this right away because we weren't looking to stay behind.
The accounts of our team that they bought are enough.
I believe it will be a lot of fun.

#Gm Shadow :)
#Administration
Make it happen
#Pharos Mixed
Escalofrios
Player

Elysium
Level 218
Warrior
1st December 2020 16:25:14

If so, I say that elysium and pharos join in a server or find a transfer for people who want to go to the new mixed mode pvp, since there are people from elysium wanting war and people from pharos who want to play quiet and peace in my opinion is that the world join.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
1st December 2020 17:20:29 (Last edited 1st December 2020 17:20:56)

Pharos have 31 players online now, most of the players online now are neutrals. Our team not even online and we have really low payment prices if people wanna play even for you Makavelly.

This pvp / non-pvp mix was a flop was pretty obvious how the server ended. But an extra pvp server or transfer to Ely > Pharos (No exp change) and Pharos > Elysiym (50% off exp reduce) with cooldown would be cool?
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
1st December 2020 18:11:14

Quoting Selopts:
Why would anyone payout, especially in a dead game where the staff have zero idea what fun is :D:D

Many have already done it but get your point totaly. But seems like Makavelly wanna play and then he more the welcome to talk to me about an fair payment.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
1st December 2020 18:36:38 (Last edited 1st December 2020 18:37:01)

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Selopts:
Why would anyone payout, especially in a dead game where the staff have zero idea what fun is :D:D

Many have already done it but get your point totaly. But seems like Makavelly wanna play and then he more the welcome to talk to me about an fair payment.

-----

I would even pay if you were given the flag, but the war was won without a fight, you did not win the war by fighting.
And another one does not refer to me as someone toxic I am the person who helped this game the most with real opinions without intention of war only with good and healthy ideas of creation and diversion of graphic classes monsters respaws magic and many other things.
But if you want to continue deceiving everyone by saying that there are 31 people online ok keep everyone here you know only really play 8 to 10 people at most the rest and maker level 50-.
I already told the server is about you. You guys who are playing alone upando alone thinking that there will be war.
There will be no war the game is stopped friendly.
Evidently I want to play but with my friends I won't play alone I've done a lot this has no fun.

01/12/2020// [15:29:22] You advanced in distance fighting to level 150!:D
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
1st December 2020 22:44:11 (Last edited 1st December 2020 23:33:46)

Quoting Huligan:
Pharos have 31 players online now, most of the players online now are neutrals. Our team not even online and we have really low payment prices if people wanna play even for you Makavelly.

This pvp / non-pvp mix was a flop was pretty obvious how the server ended. But an extra pvp server or transfer to Ely > Pharos (No exp change) and Pharos > Elysiym (50% off exp reduce) with cooldown would be cool?

It wasnt a flop, many people liked it and kept playing. U guyus mainly left the server because our higher level chars got open for sale, and you guys bought it all for war. But for what war actually? You faught with Paypal instead of an easy 1 2 3 CLOWNFIESTA!!!!!

Ill bet, if pharos was mixed PvP, the server would be even more alive as it is now. You, making people pay to play OR else youre going to kill them, is ridiculous.

Pharos mixed, 2020-2021 lets go. #MakeZezeniaGreatAgain
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »