1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
20th January 2021 15:45:25 Administration View post »
25th January 2021 14:47:03 Administration View post »
Dizcow
Player

Pharos
Level 240
Ranger
18th January 2021 22:54:17

GJ with updating game rules, maybe also updated bod verification:

Poisonous Items: Every monster in game has poisonous items as part of their loot. Should you carry too many of these items in your inventory at one time your healing power will diminish and a warning message will appear on your screen advising that you remove excess poisonous items. If you ignore the message and continue collecting more poisonous items and using healing spells it will result in a bot-verification test. Remember that most of poisonous items are used in collect Challenge Tasks given by Thorvald and Osvlad. It is recommended to keep all poisonous items and when necessary (near the 25 limit) return to town and deposit them in the depot or your house for future use. The following list describes possible effects due to the amount of poisonous things you have:
Mitoz
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Mage
18th January 2021 23:56:00

finally a good server but please remove only ben q pvp thats fuckt up boring on 10x speed rate if u die you recover pretty fast
Poder Infinito
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Mage
19th January 2021 01:22:21

I'm sorry for what I'm going to say but I'm already sick of people who seem like a little boy who doesn't settle for anything, first they are asking for a x10 server now they complain about pvp that they will only do it in ben qarassih but surely in the end it enters the server and they want to dominate ben qarassih and not let anyone hunt, so stop talking so much shit and grab what you have and don't complain
Mitoz
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Mage
19th January 2021 03:37:49

we dont cry is no point fighting in one city just being to borring need new area and so on
Mitoz
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Mage
19th January 2021 03:38:04

like karkkilka leif bersund should be to
Anarchist
Player

Elysium
Level 244
Warrior
19th January 2021 05:10:29 (Last edited 19th January 2021 05:10:42)

all premium zones should be pvp, like past novus season
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
19th January 2021 05:46:36 (Last edited 19th January 2021 05:49:00)

I just feel that Zezenia going more and more towards full non-pvp. Obvious all see that the PvP part is a big problem?
Cant understand how an 10x rate cant be full PvP-Enforced to see all problems Zezenia have with the PvP, would even be good for staff team to play the server then to learn.

Biggest problem is that all updates only get looked over totaly by the non-pvp aspect..

PvP failures imo.
Nowadays you can run to all spawns so fast shortcut boats everywhere.
Protection zones everywhere
Cant lure monsters to prevent bigger teams to catch you.
Can use anti locate even doe you red / blue skull.
Excessive speed.
Black / Yellow skull unable to play with because of stupid high exp loss + cant skill (Better make it unable to pay it off and just lose items)
Barley no skill shoots only sick damage by taking target press 3 buttons (Would be epic if you loaded combos and needed to aim them after or make it more skillfull atleast)
No system for not getting frag for killing noob characters big problem in town fights and abused alot.
No frag counter ingame to see how many frags to take yellow / black.

Yea list can be way longer but dont feel sit here write longer then I already did.

Also really think staff should write in the post what rules have been change to really point them out and tell the people directly now how much reduce etc when server merge to not disapoint people. Simply make all post way more clear for the players.

About the server I will play it to donate and support the game little.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
19th January 2021 07:23:45

Quoting Ht Savage:
Experience reduced by how much when transferred?

also what is the skill-rate? if its not 2-3x its gonna be a mage server.

Bump!!
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
19th January 2021 07:32:39 (Last edited 19th January 2021 07:36:00)

Quoting Huligan:
Biggest problem is that all updates only get looked over totaly by the non-pvp aspect..

Aren't you the guy who proposed to have dungeons on 5 minutes cooldown? So you could hunt while being hunted?

Aren't you the same guy who proposed to remove protection zone from dungeons so dominating team (at that time your team) can stop their enemies from doing them?

Double standards.

Only thing I agree with is that their post should be more detailed.. What skill rate, what Mlvl rate, what exp reducement? I guess;

Melee/distance rate; 3x till 100 and 1.5 till 130 and 130+ 1x. To prefent it from being a mage server.
To pharos; Totalexperience / 5
To Elysium ; Total experience / 10
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
19th January 2021 09:04:31

So basically the same as Novus?
1 2 3 4
Last »