« First
5 6 7 8 9
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
20th January 2021 15:45:25 Administration View post »
25th January 2021 14:47:03 Administration View post »
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
23rd January 2021 20:09:36

Going to be any loot rate changes? so people have money to fight....

Ryan~
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd January 2021 20:17:18

Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:

Ryan~

Are u kiding or what ? On zezenia u profit everywhere also u cant drop bp anymore
Apokalyps
Player

Pharos
Level 497
Warrior
23rd January 2021 20:31:02

Quoting Gudalik:

Ryan~

Are u kiding or what ? On zezenia u profit everywhere also u cant drop bp anymore

I think he maybe referring to the point I was making, if the loot rate is the same as other worlds, then why is everything getting removed once transferred.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd January 2021 20:49:52

Quoting Cracked:
Quoting Gudalik:

Ryan~

I think he maybe referring to the point I was making, if the loot rate is the same as other worlds, then why is everything getting removed once transferred.

Nope he is asking if loot rate is higher to people have Money to fight
Apokalyps
Player

Pharos
Level 497
Warrior
23rd January 2021 20:56:14

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Cracked:
Quoting Gudalik:

Ryan~

Nope he is asking if loot rate is higher to people have Money to fight

Surely hes not asking that question, after like level 50 you should easily have enough money for a few fights.
Apokalyps
Player

Pharos
Level 497
Warrior
25th January 2021 00:14:51

Quoting Cracked:
Will the staff ever reply to the suggestions made and also add a bit more detail to very vague parts.

What are the stages after 500?
What was the reasoning behind deleting ALL items/gold when the drop rate is the same?
Why make only one continent where there isnt many good spawns?

Would be nice to get some clarity

Still nothing??
Rangerzinzla
Player

Novus
Level 16
Ranger
25th January 2021 07:54:05 (Last edited 25th January 2021 07:54:34)

It's just a joke from the staff. I have no idea why still so many people keep having hope, let them earn at premium cards etc. If you all stopped for 2-3 months, they would see their mistakes.

Right now they are happy with how it's going like that, as you can clearly see!
Administration
Staff

25th January 2021 14:47:03

You asked, we listened!

PvP Enforced Titan

The Ben Qarassih continent will be a PvP Enforced zone meaning that all combat is legal.

As previously announced, Ben Qarassih will also feature new exclusive raids and guild war events after launch. Stay tuned for a sneak peek!

Transfer to Elysium & Pharos

Players will keep their acquired items with certain exceptions (such as high end quest items). Bank gold will be limited to 1,000,000 gold. A full list of excluded items will be shared on launch.

Season Length

Before Season Two ends the active player base will get to vote about possibly extending the season or adjusting the server format.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Apokalyps
Player

Pharos
Level 497
Warrior
25th January 2021 14:52:16 (Last edited 25th January 2021 16:44:59)

Quoting Administration:
You asked, we listened!

PvP Enforced Titan

The Ben Qarassih continent will be a PvP Enforced zone meaning that all combat is legal.

As previously announced, Ben Qarassih will also feature new exclusive raids and guild war events after launch. Stay tuned for a sneak peek!

Players will keep their acquired items with certain exceptions (such as high end quest items). Bank gold will be limited to 1,000,000 gold. A full list of excluded items will be shared on launch.

Season Length

Before Season Two ends the active player base will get to vote about possibly extending the season or adjusting the server format.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

What about the stages after 500?
It would be nice to know that info, also about the skill change once you go back to Pharos.

Maybe on the last 10 days of the server you can put a NPC where you can buy premium cards etc for like double the amount on regular servers.

EDIT: If quests rewards are deleted will they reset once you transfer(So you can actually get the item on the server you transfer to) otherwise it will not be worth doing the quests, but then also you miss out because it says quests give seasonal points.?
Rangerzinzla
Player

Novus
Level 16
Ranger
25th January 2021 15:50:23

Quoting Administration:
You asked, we listened!

PvP Enforced Titan

Season Length

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Great news! You make me to be interested in playing new server :)
« First
5 6 7 8 9