« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
20th January 2021 15:45:25 Administration View post »
25th January 2021 14:47:03 Administration View post »
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
19th January 2021 18:42:56 (Last edited 19th January 2021 18:45:57)

Quoting Huligan:

Godzilla If I wanted to controll the server, I would play now to make sure you couldnt exp, I was the person needed to tell you its not needed to pay, I think your funny and you make me laugh, thanks. All you do is talk and change your mind after situations in a 2D game and act diffrent towards people from day to day after what benefits you ingame, wierd acting if you ask me.

As I said, youre a guy that is trying to be a boss against a few guys that dont even care that you're here:smartass:
Dont get caucht botting on the new server as theyre doing IP bans lately. We all know how hotkey warrior turned out:D

See you in the new server and we can guildwar so everything is PvP.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
19th January 2021 18:44:07

Quoting Leary:
Enable pvp on all map and i can back to kill everybody once again

:smartass:

Yeah would be fun to see clicking combo with mouse Then Mark 1k lvl lmao
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
19th January 2021 18:51:38 (Last edited 19th January 2021 19:08:15)

Leary and The Warlockk miss you guys around here, some real pvpers.
Aeriith
Premium

Pharos
Level 315
Ranger
19th January 2021 20:01:34

Quoting Leary:
Enable pvp on all map and i can back to kill everybody once again

:smartass:

I completely agree.<3
Dows
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Warrior
19th January 2021 21:38:40

If it is the same skill rate as Pharos this will 100% be a mage ONLY server.
Why have it two weeks after announcing it, the "hype" will have died down by then.

Also this time don't have mana/health potions in the premium shop. You should also make the starting area like 10x respawn rate because 1 person can currently outkill the orc area and others.
L Sete
Player

Pharos
Level 626
Warrior
19th January 2021 21:47:49 (Last edited 19th January 2021 22:18:15)

Quoting Huligan:
Ht Savage Yes my idea to reduce cooldown, look what happend way more people started to acutally use the dungeon and see benefits from it.
Remove pz from dungeon? No havnt been up for that, your brother have doe, seems diffrent now from his point. So yea im not the mr doublestandards atleast not in the big way other guys is it.

Godzilla If I wanted to controll the server, I would play now to make sure you couldnt exp, I was the person needed to tell you its not needed to pay, I think your funny and you make me laugh, thanks. All you do is talk and change your mind after situations in a 2D game and act diffrent towards people from day to day after what benefits you ingame, wierd acting if you ask me.

Lmfao you control the server ? Please stop man you where a nobody before you buy your high level and your still a nobody . If i want i can make you level in dungeon only again XD

@topic

Maybe have a vote about the Pvp system in this new Seasonal server seems like a lot of old players would come back for some high rate actions .
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
19th January 2021 22:25:05

Quoting Mahasiah:
Quoting Huligan:
Ht Savage Yes my idea to reduce cooldown, look what happend way more people started to acutally use the dungeon and see benefits from it.
Remove pz from dungeon? No havnt been up for that, your brother have doe, seems diffrent now from his point. So yea im not the mr doublestandards atleast not in the big way other guys is it.

Lmfao you control the server ? Please stop man you where a nobody before you buy your high level and your still a nobody . If i want i can make you level in dungeon only again XD

@topic

Maybe have a vote about the Pvp system in this new Seasonal server seems like a lot of old players would come back for some high rate actions .

Yeah its 10x come on make pvp enfo xD with exp for plaeyrs
Rangerzinzla
Player

Novus
Level 16
Ranger
20th January 2021 13:45:15

Hello,

it's a great idea to make x10 server. Should be fun and bring some people.
However, please don't make so big mistakes again and talk with people! It's 2 days already and 4 pages of posts and you still didn't give any feedback. Your inactivity is one of biggest failures in this game, making people so demotivated and new people not interested. Just put yourself in such situation. Something is announced and nothing is answered. How can it attract people?

About server at all. I understand that you want to try Mixed-PvP and maybe this is really the way people would be able to play this game, because if they are outnumbered or alone, they can just stay calm at Non-PvP area, however:
a) just Ben Qarassih might be not enough. Map there is very small and not so interesting. I would suggest one more PvP area.
b) if this server is about to be more Non-PvP than PvP with 90% of land being Non-PvP, please just leave at least PvP area as PvP-Enforced type, with some experience for players. Something like that would attract also people that play mostly for PvP, what would make both type of people very satisfy. Server would be also very fun to play if something like that happens!

We would also need to know, how are you going to deal with experience loss during server change. This is also very important and we must know it!

Of course skills can't stay x1, because there wouldn't be a point of playing something else than mage.

So many questions, yet no answer. Please react and don't kill server before it even starts!
Administration
Staff

20th January 2021 15:45:25 (Last edited 20th January 2021 17:26:05)

What is the experience rate on Titan?

The experience rate is 10x up to level 500 after which it drops in increments until 2x.

What is the skill rate on Titan?

The skill rate is 3x.

What is the PvP setup on Titan?

Ben Qarassih is the PvP continent. The continent has been overrun by enraged & elite monsters and has a +25% XP boost. Exclusive war raids and events will be available in the PvP zone. Stay tuned!

How much experience and skills are lost on transfer?

80% of experience is lost on Pharos and 90% on Elysium. For example:

Level 300 to level 179 on Pharos & level 144 on Elysium
Level 400 to level 239 on Pharos & level 191 on Elysium
Level 500 to level 299 on Pharos & level 239 on Elysium
Level 600 to level 358 on Pharos & level 287 on Elysium

Skills are reduced by 66%.

What will happen to items and gold on transfer?

Your belongings are lost on transfer with the exception of:

- Seasonal reward items claimed from Rewardo.

- Premium Cards and Outfit Scrolls purchased from the Premium Shop.

- 1,000,000 gold in character bank balance.

Transfered characters will receive a gear set based on their level and (sub)class.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
20th January 2021 16:14:48

Imagine grinding hard only to lose everything:D:D:D

Im not patricipating, i will gladly sell a full gear to the ones that transfer to pharos and want to gear their character up with what they lost
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »