1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
20th January 2021 15:45:25 Administration View post »
25th January 2021 14:47:03 Administration View post »
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
19th January 2021 11:19:44

Quoting Huligan:
I just feel that Zezenia going more and more towards full non-pvp. Obvious all see that the PvP part is a big problem?
Cant understand how an 10x rate cant be full PvP-Enforced to see all problems Zezenia have with the PvP, would even be good for staff team to play the server then to learn.

Biggest problem is that all updates only get looked over totaly by the non-pvp aspect..

PvP failures imo.
Nowadays you can run to all spawns so fast shortcut boats everywhere.
Protection zones everywhere
Cant lure monsters to prevent bigger teams to catch you.
Can use anti locate even doe you red / blue skull.
Excessive speed.
Black / Yellow skull unable to play with because of stupid high exp loss + cant skill (Better make it unable to pay it off and just lose items)
Barley no skill shoots only sick damage by taking target press 3 buttons (Would be epic if you loaded combos and needed to aim them after or make it more skillfull atleast)
No system for not getting frag for killing noob characters big problem in town fights and abused alot.
No frag counter ingame to see how many frags to take yellow / black.

Yea list can be way longer but dont feel sit here write longer then I already did.

Also really think staff should write in the post what rules have been change to really point them out and tell the people directly now how much reduce etc when server merge to not disapoint people. Simply make all post way more clear for the players.

About the server I will play it to donate and support the game little.

Youre seeing things from a destructive point of view. You want to control.
You doing everything but seeing things from an objective point of view.

Youre forgetting that this game is a business to veeti and the only goal is to get profit.
With people like yourself, without the ability to think things trough, it wont happen.

I will support the game aswell, as i will play the new server :)
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
19th January 2021 12:26:13 (Last edited 19th January 2021 12:26:37)

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Huligan:
I just feel that Zezenia going more and more towards full non-pvp. Obvious all see that the PvP part is a big problem?
Cant understand how an 10x rate cant be full PvP-Enforced to see all problems Zezenia have with the PvP, would even be good for staff team to play the server then to learn.

Biggest problem is that all updates only get looked over totaly by the non-pvp aspect..

PvP failures imo.
Excessive speed.
Black / Yellow skull unable to play with because of stupid high exp loss + cant skill (Better make it unable to pay it off and just lose items)
Barley no skill shoots only sick damage by taking target press 3 buttons (Would be epic if you loaded combos and needed to aim them after or make it more skillfull atleast)
No system for not getting frag for killing noob characters big problem in town fights and abused alot.

Yea list can be way longer but dont feel sit here write longer then I already did.

Also really think staff should write in the post what rules have been change to really point them out and tell the people directly now how much reduce etc when server merge to not disapoint people. Simply make all post way more clear for the players.

Youre forgetting that this game is a business to veeti and the only goal is to get profit.
With people like yourself, without the ability to think things trough, it wont happen.

charlover, that's all you will see on new non pvp server
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
19th January 2021 13:25:49

Quoting Gilley On Three:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Huligan:

PvP failures imo.
Excessive speed.

charlover, that's all you will see on new non pvp server

Nothink to do with being a charlover. Two guilds can setup guildwar. Its not that hard to arrange war.

Right now, people can't play because the dominant team doesnt let them, with a server like that you can actually have leaders with some sort of brain to arrange a guildwar to fight every now and then. It keeps the game going.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
19th January 2021 13:53:35 (Last edited 19th January 2021 13:56:24)

Ht Savage Yes my idea to reduce cooldown, look what happend way more people started to acutally use the dungeon and see benefits from it.
Remove pz from dungeon? No havnt been up for that, your brother have doe, seems diffrent now from his point. So yea im not the mr doublestandards atleast not in the big way other guys is it.

Godzilla If I wanted to controll the server, I would play now to make sure you couldnt exp, I was the person needed to tell you its not needed to pay, I think your funny and you make me laugh, thanks. All you do is talk and change your mind after situations in a 2D game and act diffrent towards people from day to day after what benefits you ingame, wierd acting if you ask me.
L Sete
Player

Pharos
Level 626
Warrior
19th January 2021 14:42:26

Crazy Dennis is complaining about all the things he made the staff implement . Lmfao
L Sete
Player

Pharos
Level 626
Warrior
19th January 2021 14:45:27

All non premium areas should be pvp and all premium areas should be non pvp .

Staff can make good money with no one complaining and all the best spawns are in non premium areas anyway ...

Ben q only pvp spot is hilarious just merge all servers and make them non pvp already we all know this is the way the game is going to go
Speedster
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Warrior
19th January 2021 16:07:31

Could staff please elaborate on the following and give examples as well;

Let's say I reach level 1,000 on Seasonal World Titan. What level would I be upon transferring to either Elysium and Pharos?

Are skills 1x on Titan?

I see you guys mentioned the 1,000,000 gold cap. But does that include items as well? Or could I potentially bring over let's say 5 Zezenia Quivers (valued way over 1kk) from Titan to either Pharos/Elysium?

You do realize in a 10x server, money/items become extremely easy to get. Someone will get level 1,000. And that level 1,000 will most likely be a pyromancer. And that pyromancer will be clearing monsters/spawns at a rate that wasn't intended.

Have you guys thought about adding Super Mana/Health flasks? (For level 600+)
Potentially adding new talents?

I await your answers.
Xplosion
Player

Elysium
Level 994
Mage
19th January 2021 18:06:48

I like most of the ideas, but it would be nice to clarify some things: what will be rate with skills/mlvl and how the character is going to be adjusted with skills/level when transfer to elysium after the server will be closed.
I'm going to play there anyway and I cant wait for that ^^
P.S. would be great if the Staff would answer to reports about the same kick deds like it was some time ago. I see that when other guys that are playing much longer post about freez and deaths You compensate it fast, but when a new guy is writing reports and posting, You ignore him... Its not a good sign to a new customer like me ^^
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
19th January 2021 18:33:16

Enable pvp on all map and i can back to kill everybody once again

:smartass:
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
19th January 2021 18:40:48

We are in 2021. 10 months into a global pandemic, with billions of people from hundreds of countries staying at home and consuming more and more the internet, but Zezenia is still a dead game with awful development ideas.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Alinor, El Sabotage, Huligan and others: why do you still bother? Honestly, stop wasting your times.

This is a sank boat! 10x server with PvP only in Ben Qarassih!? HAHAHAHAHAHA
1 2 3 4 5
Last »