« First
7 8 9 10 11
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
20th July 2021 13:47:14 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 15:07:25 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 15:32:20 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 17:59:35 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 18:21:46 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 18:43:24 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 22:38:11 GM Shadow View post »
21st July 2021 11:09:32 GM Shadow View post »
21st July 2021 12:31:54 GM Shadow View post »
22nd July 2021 22:06:41 GM Shadow View post »
26th July 2021 11:39:30 GM Shadow View post »
26th July 2021 11:50:07 GM Shadow View post »
2nd August 2021 12:37:49 GM Shadow View post »
2nd August 2021 22:02:13 GM Shadow View post »
4th August 2021 11:25:06 GM Shadow View post »
10th August 2021 14:59:08 Administration View post »
Monterey
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
22nd July 2021 18:14:16

Quoting Wyhualxz:
Quoting Monterey:
Quoting Tokan Sado:
Quoting GM Shadow:
Changes live on the TS shortly :

Aggression - Talent remains at 10 points - 1% increase per point - (base character level 15% increase)
Resistance - Talent returns to 10 points - 1% increase per point - (base character level 10% increase)
Fortification - Talent remains at 10 points - 1.5% increase per point - (base character level 10% increase)

Increasing character base stat levels allows for even better talent choice differentiation by limiting the relative strength of talents like aggression and resistance compared to the other options.

Required level for Special Talent lowered from 500 to 400.

For Paladin and Barbarian --- Swap Weapon and Durability tree location
For Rogue and Marksman --- Swap Aggression and Legerity tree location

In my opnion it dont solve much of the warriors problem, for exemple as paladin now you want everything on first line, nothing on second line (you just killed resistence it had 5 lvs and gave 3% per lv, now it has 10 lvs and give 1% per lv, not worth putting any points in here) and we want healing, so i would switch legerity to healing boost in the talent tree.

Yesterday I made 2 "builds" for paladin dmg guided (weap 10/aggre 10/ lege 10/ MS 10/ exp 10) and full tank(fort 15/dura 10/res 5/ lege 10/ healing 10) both were pretty decent on their pourposes but now "dmg paladin" got slightly buffed, since now i can give up on legerity and get healing but tanky paladin got nerfed, since the values on resistence are now lower and need more points on it also paladins need to be at least lv 200 before then can think about increasing healing.

In the case of shamans I also ask to exchange +5 extra talents in spirituality for HEALING. We don't need more mana, our fortitude growth is a hp buff, pyromancers use mana a lot in Fire shield. So please reconsider to switch mana for heal to us, this make more sense if u think about the concept inside shaman's subclass.

i agree with u, mb staff can put more agression to other mages, idk

Maybe to warlocks, switch +5 brewing to +5 agression
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
22nd July 2021 18:42:42 (Last edited 22nd July 2021 18:52:29)

Quoting Wyhualxz:
Quoting Monterey:
Quoting Tokan Sado:
Quoting GM Shadow:

Aggression - Talent remains at 10 points - 1% increase per point - (base character level 15% increase)
Resistance - Talent returns to 10 points - 1% increase per point - (base character level 10% increase)
Fortification - Talent remains at 10 points - 1.5% increase per point - (base character level 10% increase)

Increasing character base stat levels allows for even better talent choice differentiation by limiting the relative strength of talents like aggression and resistance compared to the other options.

In my opnion it dont solve much of the warriors problem, for exemple as paladin now you want everything on first line, nothing on second line (you just killed resistence it had 5 lvs and gave 3% per lv, now it has 10 lvs and give 1% per lv, not worth putting any points in here) and we want healing, so i would switch legerity to healing boost in the talent tree.

Yesterday I made 2 "builds" for paladin dmg guided (weap 10/aggre 10/ lege 10/ MS 10/ exp 10) and full tank(fort 15/dura 10/res 5/ lege 10/ healing 10) both were pretty decent on their pourposes but now "dmg paladin" got slightly buffed, since now i can give up on legerity and get healing but tanky paladin got nerfed, since the values on resistence are now lower and need more points on it also paladins need to be at least lv 200 before then can think about increasing healing.

In the case of shamans I also ask to exchange +5 extra talents in spirituality for HEALING. We don't need more mana, our fortitude growth is a hp buff, pyromancers use mana a lot in Fire shield. So please reconsider to switch mana for heal to us, this make more sense if u think about the concept inside shaman's subclass.

I don't want to mess with your post but I understand the basics behind it anyway.
you created Shaman subclass mage, you chose to support area healing and heal friends, and I'll be honest I think shaman is giving much damage
Your last spell is dealing the same damage as a warlock's last spell it should.
Shaman is equal to the fighter class paladin, hits less support more heals more.
Naturstorm
Player

Pharos
Level 551
Mage
22nd July 2021 18:46:08

Quoting Makavelly:
Quoting Wyhualxz:
Quoting Monterey:
Quoting Tokan Sado:
Quoting GM Shadow:

dude you created shaman i don't want to make angry with your proposal but damage and pyromancer dude maybe a warlock a little for being single target, but shaman is like the paladin in the warrior class beats less healing more than more assistance, in my opinion shaman already has a lot magic damage should reduce this similar to that of a warlock.

more one time u come on forum to try thwart me, first, I ask you to read the message properly.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
22nd July 2021 18:52:05

Dude, I don't want to frustrate your comment at all, I just think you're a shaman and already have a lot of damage beyond what you should.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
22nd July 2021 18:53:31

my problems with you to solve in war not in the forum but this here is to debate about the update and your proposal is absurd
GM Shadow
Game Master

22nd July 2021 22:06:41

We are in the process of considering a few more adjustments to the talents based on everyone's feedback and ongoing testing. Once any changes go live I will be sure to share them here.

We appreciate the healthy debate and differences of opinion! We don't want their to be a "perfect" path in the talents and I think we have made good progress towards that goal.

Thanks everyone!
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
22nd July 2021 22:32:38

Shadow I have tested the MAgic resistance talent.
Tested with Maka Owns, I used 10x Death Blow magic in Makavelly character with MAgic resistance at maximum points.
Then also test 10x the Death Blow spell on Makavelly without the magic resistance talent.
I didn't notice a difference with or without the Magic resistance feat.
maybe i could be wrong.

Thankz
Naturstorm
Player

Pharos
Level 551
Mage
22nd July 2021 23:00:48

Quoting Makavelly:
Dude, I don't want to frustrate your comment at all, I just think you're a shaman and already have a lot of damage beyond what you should.

Read correct and again please, my suggestion was to give more heal points to the shaman and with that, give more power to the Warlock and Pyromancer....
Supremo Alves
Player

Elysium
Level 388
Warrior
22nd July 2021 23:04:52

I don't know about the rest of the community, but I saw a big difference with 10% less magic resist!

I tested with Zor Varuk, and found it very difficult, in elysium I can block him and Shade of Zor Varuk, using about 6 to 10 flasks of life, but in the test server level 500, I used more than that, with 175 levels more!

As for the rest of the talents, putting multi strike to be used at level 300, I thought it was very fair and amazing, and as for the last talent, I also thought it was fair to be used at level 400 and not 500! The only thing left is new hunting areas, then the game is excellent!

I would like to ask you to reset the levels on the test server, since many people have level 500 without testing how the account really is, on your server!

Congratulations on the initiative of the change of talents, I found it very interesting!
Craudete
Premium

Elysium
Level 612
Warrior
22nd July 2021 23:23:49

Barbarians and paladin cannot have the same amount of damage talent.
« First
7 8 9 10 11
Last »