« First
9 10 11 12 13
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
20th July 2021 13:47:14 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 15:07:25 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 15:32:20 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 17:59:35 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 18:21:46 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 18:43:24 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 22:38:11 GM Shadow View post »
21st July 2021 11:09:32 GM Shadow View post »
21st July 2021 12:31:54 GM Shadow View post »
22nd July 2021 22:06:41 GM Shadow View post »
26th July 2021 11:39:30 GM Shadow View post »
26th July 2021 11:50:07 GM Shadow View post »
2nd August 2021 12:37:49 GM Shadow View post »
2nd August 2021 22:02:13 GM Shadow View post »
4th August 2021 11:25:06 GM Shadow View post »
10th August 2021 14:59:08 Administration View post »
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 801
Ranger
25th July 2021 14:49:10

Quoting Tauros:
Where's new content???

Nerfs is not the way, basically 5 years chasing the same monsters and getting nerf every update.

This new talent scheme is interesting, but at heart it's similar to the old one, with a new look. It's more difficult now for all level, all suffered reduction in damage, defense, resist etc. Reduction to continue doing what I was doing before...

Creating hardcore hunt, portal, dgs etc would be much more useful than this talent scheme. :/

As always updating Zezenia with things that nobody asked for, we ask them for new talents not a new scheme in which people are killing their minds trying to mold it.

Where are the new quests, new items, new monsters, new maps etc, I think there are other things to spend more time on than a simple talent scheme that no one asked for.
Robin Shoot
Player

Elysium
Level 251
Ranger
26th July 2021 08:19:40 (Last edited 26th July 2021 08:21:47)

- Distinguish between barbarians and paladins in tanks vs dps is nice (no clue either damage/tanks is nerfed too much or not). Since those classes changed quite a bit allowing people to change subclass once could be nice.
- Giving pyromancers more health than warlocks doesn't seem fair. On top of that pyromancers even have the unique talent for more tankiness while they are designed for pure damage.
- Spirituality as a mage only talent still mentions warriors and rangers
- Mana steal is just some luxury for rangers like legerity. Costs for pots don't matter much. Would rather see brewing/fortification or an unique talent
- Resistance comes quite late. Tanks can only start using it at level 110+ and have it maxed at 200.
- Not a big fan of the different tiers. If you were free to pick any non-unique talent at any level there would be more decisions to be made. At least for rangers where weapon, aggression and multistrike are no brainers since once you put points in one of them the rest becomes stronger as well.
- more spell related talents would be nice. Requiring level 410 is also a lot and seems almost unreachable if you start playing. If you keep the different tiers maybe one after 10 points in every tree. They don't even have to be very strong or could be balanced by nerfing existing talents.

Minor bug
Barbed arrow makes you auto attack the target you hit again if you stop attacking (not if you switched target). Not a rogue myself, so no clue if it's test server only.
Robin Shoot
Player

Elysium
Level 251
Ranger
26th July 2021 10:08:12 (Last edited 26th July 2021 13:37:15)

Edit: Most of below is inaccurate. Missed the increased base stats.

Original post:
Tested a bit further and overall the new talent system seems a huge nerf for those who aren't high level.

New system:
+5% damage (compared my crit hits at crystals which are semi constant after using piercing shot)
-6% healing
-20% magic resist
-8,5% physical resistance

There's no way how I could become as tanky as I used to be (resistance > healing > health) even if I wouldn't put any points in talent. Seems as everyone will become way less tanky no matter what. With exception for perhaps the mages with the new durability.
More damage is nice and I understand that it comes with a cost, even if I lose 2% defense for every 1% damage, but the cost will be way too high. If I gain an additional 95 levels I can get 10% magic resistance back (of the lost 20%), but with the current system those levels would have given me 10,25% physical protection, 4% healing, 5% crit and 95 hp.
Only once you reach level 330 the gap between the new and old system will become smaller and eventually (at level 410 if you got a very good unique talent) the new system breaks even with the current one for rangers. Most likely it will requilevels though.
GM Shadow
Game Master

26th July 2021 11:39:30 (Last edited 26th July 2021 11:41:46)

It seems there is still a little confusion on the recent change to 10% max resistance, 10% max aggression and 15% max fortification.

Your base character statistics were boosted from level 1 (compared to live server). So at level 1 you start with 10% magic resist, 15% aggression and 10% fortification/melee reduction (even though fort is not a mage/ranger talent anymore)

Previously on TS and on current live server you start(ed) with 0%, 0% and 0%.
GM Shadow
Game Master

26th July 2021 11:50:07 (Last edited 26th July 2021 11:54:12)

A few changes now live on the TS:

Multi Strike - Now 1.5% chance per point (down from 2%) and the 2nd hit is always 50% damage not just in PvP.
Invincible - Healing starts at 40% HP (up from 30%) but healing amount has been reduced.
Barbed Arrow / Poisoned Arrow - Standard barbed arrow has been reduced to 3 'ticks' of damage over 6 seconds. Poisoned arrow is 4 'ticks' of damage over 8 seconds in addition to boosted damage.
Mana Steal and Weapon - have been swapped in mage talent trees.
Weapon - Damage for mage increased to 0.5 per point to correctly match mage wand damage statistics relative to warrior and ranger weapons.
Ice Traps - Damage has been reduced slightly.
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
26th July 2021 12:22:36 (Last edited 26th July 2021 13:02:00)

Quoting GM Shadow:

Multi Strike - Now 1.5% chance per point (down from 2%) and the 2nd hit is always 50% damage not just in PvP.
Invincible - Healing starts at 40% HP (up from 30%) but healing amount has been reduced.
Barbed Arrow / Poisoned Arrow - Standard barbed arrow has been reduced to 3 'ticks' of damage over 6 seconds. Poisoned arrow is 4 'ticks' of damage over 8 seconds in addition to boosted damage.
Weapon - Damage for mage increased to 0.5 per point to correctly match mage wand damage statistics relative to warrior and ranger weapons.

wont comment this changes, to feeel difference of multi strike i need 740 lvl to max expertise, fortification multi strike and healing, if i use multi strike without critic boost its same or worse, cuz crit hit gives me same damage as multi strike,
for me its stupid idea of boosting at start 10% magic resist, 15% aggression and 10% fortification/melee reduction,

SHIELD SLAM "Overpowering: Shield Slam damage & stun chance is increased. Adds damage based healing"
for me stun chance should be avaliable also via monsters giving 50% chance to increase 10% physical damage for 10 sec in stunned targed (monsters too), or decrease stunned targed physical defense by some % to be same as increasing 10% physic damage in target
the same for barbarian blind rush some % possibility to decrease physical def of target included monster as well.

all last changes you do its just making people quiting this game, check market and how many premium cards are there and how many people buy, start listen to community, not your own ideas....
Robin Shoot
Player

Elysium
Level 251
Ranger
26th July 2021 13:36:12

Quoting GM Shadow:
It seems there is still a little confusion on the recent change to 10% max resistance, 10% max aggression and 15% max fortification.

Your base character statistics were boosted from level 1 (compared to live server). So at level 1 you start with 10% magic resist, 15% aggression and 10% fortification/melee reduction (even though fort is not a mage/ranger talent anymore)

Previously on TS and on current live server you start(ed) with 0%, 0% and 0%.

Thanks, that makes most of my previous post invalid. Came back from holiday and skimmed a bit through the 11 pages. Must have missed the increased base stats post.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
26th July 2021 13:46:40

Quoting GM Shadow:

I perfectly understand multristrike 50% less in pvp.
But in monster it doesn't make sense we're ranger even this idea was necessary for many years is 1 shot in 1 monster reduction needlessly.
You said you increased Poisoned Arrow damage ok, but then you reduced it twice to increase 1.
You reduced the amount of damage given by this Poisoned Arrow spell, this changes everything. It was no longer good to use this spell, and it loses effect when the target leaves the screen now it will have even less effect.
I tested it at the beginning and have been testing it until today.
This is not doing a good job now we have the least damage on all spells compared to all classes and also weaker weapons.
The Trap hitting 600 area damage for a level 500+ I think there is a big mistake in their plans.
Hug.
Craudete
Premium

Elysium
Level 612
Warrior
26th July 2021 18:36:08

Quoting GM Shadow:

Invincible remains useless, now with less healing power. At my level I heal around 700 with this talent, but my life needs to be very low! It doesn't make sense to use damage magic at this percentage, healing spells or fruit of rebirth is ideal, if I use damage magic at this percentage, the next turn I can die!
Dark Cross
Player

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
26th July 2021 19:26:53

Quoting GM Shadow:

Invincible could be a % of melee damage in life steal at 40% HP or less. Weapon and Legerity replaced by Healing and Expertise at line 2, because it will help warriors life sustain. Besides 15 talents for healing is much better than 15 in durability for paladins. Please just listen ur players ;)
« First
9 10 11 12 13
Last »