« First
10 11 12 13 14
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
20th July 2021 13:47:14 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 15:07:25 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 15:32:20 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 17:59:35 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 18:21:46 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 18:43:24 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 22:38:11 GM Shadow View post »
21st July 2021 11:09:32 GM Shadow View post »
21st July 2021 12:31:54 GM Shadow View post »
22nd July 2021 22:06:41 GM Shadow View post »
26th July 2021 11:39:30 GM Shadow View post »
26th July 2021 11:50:07 GM Shadow View post »
2nd August 2021 12:37:49 GM Shadow View post »
2nd August 2021 22:02:13 GM Shadow View post »
4th August 2021 11:25:06 GM Shadow View post »
10th August 2021 14:59:08 Administration View post »
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
27th July 2021 09:26:22

Quoting Knight Baron:
Quoting GM Shadow:
A few changes now live on the TS:

Multi Strike - Now 1.5% chance per point (down from 2%) and the 2nd hit is always 50% damage not just in PvP.
Invincible - Healing starts at 40% HP (up from 30%) but healing amount has been reduced.
Barbed Arrow / Poisoned Arrow - Standard barbed arrow has been reduced to 3 'ticks' of damage over 6 seconds. Poisoned arrow is 4 'ticks' of damage over 8 seconds in addition to boosted damage.
Mana Steal and Weapon - have been swapped in mage talent trees.
Weapon - Damage for mage increased to 0.5 per point to correctly match mage wand damage statistics relative to warrior and ranger weapons.
Ice Traps - Damage has been reduced slightly.

Invincible could be a % of melee damage in life steal at 40% HP or less. Weapon and Legerity replaced by Healing and Expertise at line 2, because it will help warriors life sustain. Besides 15 talents for healing is much better than 15 in durability for paladins. Please just listen ur players ;)

[Hide] Quoting Tauros:
Invincible talent of the barbarians are very low percentage, with 30% health, the character will prepare to use healing magic or fruit of rebirth and not use damage magic, the next turn can be death! Ideally, this talent would be 40%

personally for me this heal should be activated at hp 40% with additional bonus healing via mele damage aswell, cuz barbarian def is really weak

secondally rage cooldown decreased by 30sec.
paladins last stand from 5 to 4min using bonus talent
and then all classes 1 more addditional talent usable when reached 600-700lvl

i already proposed this, + multistrike is sux 50% damage in pvp is ok, but pvm 100% its fine, cuz its only one target spell, 50% pvm doesnt make any difference, as i told, i need 740 lvl to max healing, fortification, expertise and multistrike to feel any difference, who the hell have time to waste 2 years to pg his char to 740 lvl to feel it, in my opinion all talents what makes huge difference should be achievable about 500lvl. and then rest talents that gives u small changes as I told before like durability legerity, gathering, duration of potion (for all classes cuz only for mages its a joke, some time ago i proposed brewable potion duration increasing via higher brewing skill for all classes would be amazing, cuz when u achieve 60brewing its no sense to increase this skill, same what we need its crafting all items in 2 ways, 1-increasing main stat each upraged lvl, and 2-increasing bonus stats like critic hp steal etc but nobody listen.....),

and when somebody reach huge lvl as f.... each talent used just to increase dmg a bit. Is it that hard to understand? For me better would be leave all talents as old system and just add 2-5 new talents, So 150 talent points that i used in legerity and hp would be reseted and used into new talents having more fun, and i woudnt be so hard for u guys to change so much in game graphic sprites etc.
Start thinking smart, changes that are easy to do and gives more fun.

And last talent that we got better 1 of 2 our spells its nice idea. In another games like this there were an option that we had spells for lvl what i mean?
for example here we are, warrior skills 100/100,
cleave lvl 1 30lvl - hits about 100-150
cleave lvl 2 70lvl hits about 250-400
cleave lvl 3 150lvl hits about 400-600
cleave lvl 4 300lvl hits about 800-900
cleave lvl 5 500lvl hits about 1100-1200
ofc inreasing lvl and skills of character this spells would be stronger.
And what about spells how to get it?
first 1-3 spellbooks of cleave and another spells were looted by normal moobs - adjusted to the lvl of the spells,
rest 4-5 lvl of spellbooks looted by bosses.
Ofc its only proposal but we need many ways to uprage our characters, not just loot best item, hunting for gaining lvls, trainiing 15 years to get 200mele, and thats all what we can actually do..... thats so sad and why many peoples get bored when they have playeed for 1-2 years.
If we make new possibilities to uprage our characters by for example:
-spellbooks
-upraging items (not only 1 uprage for just not few items its dumb idea, but upraging 10times in 2 ways as i told before to make possibility to uprage it for atleast 1-2 year to get max uprages)
-and another different uprages what i have in my head but its not a right place to share it.
Disturbed Maverick
Premium

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
27th July 2021 17:31:51 (Last edited 27th July 2021 17:40:44)

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Knight Baron:
Quoting GM Shadow:
A few changes now live on the TS:

Multi Strike - Now 1.5% chance per point (down from 2%) and the 2nd hit is always 50% damage not just in PvP.
Invincible - Healing starts at 40% HP (up from 30%) but healing amount has been reduced.
Barbed Arrow / Poisoned Arrow - Standard barbed arrow has been reduced to 3 'ticks' of damage over 6 seconds. Poisoned arrow is 4 'ticks' of damage over 8 seconds in addition to boosted damage.
Mana Steal and Weapon - have been swapped in mage talent trees.
Weapon - Damage for mage increased to 0.5 per point to correctly match mage wand damage statistics relative to warrior and ranger weapons.
Ice Traps - Damage has been reduced slightly.

Invincible could be a % of melee damage in life steal at 40% HP or less. Weapon and Legerity replaced by Healing and Expertise at line 2, because it will help warriors life sustain. Besides 15 talents for healing is much better than 15 in durability for paladins. Please just listen ur players ;)

[Hide] Quoting Tauros:
Invincible talent of the barbarians are very low percentage, with 30% health, the character will prepare to use healing magic or fruit of rebirth and not use damage magic, the next turn can be death! Ideally, this talent would be 40%

personally for me this heal should be activated at hp 40% with additional bonus healing via mele damage aswell, cuz barbarian def is really weak

secondally rage cooldown decreased by 30sec.
paladins last stand from 5 to 4min using bonus talent
and then all classes 1 more addditional talent usable when reached 600-700lvl

i already proposed this, + multistrike is sux 50% damage in pvp is ok, but pvm 100% its fine, cuz its only one target spell, 50% pvm doesnt make any difference, as i told, i need 740 lvl to max healing, fortification, expertise and multistrike to feel any difference, who the hell have time to waste 2 years to pg his char to 740 lvl to feel it, in my opinion all talents what makes huge difference should be achievable about 500lvl. and then rest talents that gives u small changes as I told before like durability legerity, gathering, duration of potion (for all classes cuz only for mages its a joke, some time ago i proposed brewable potion duration increasing via higher brewing skill for all classes would be amazing, cuz when u achieve 60brewing its no sense to increase this skill, same what we need its crafting all items in 2 ways, 1-increasing main stat each upraged lvl, and 2-increasing bonus stats like critic hp steal etc but nobody listen.....),

and when somebody reach huge lvl as f.... each talent used just to increase dmg a bit. Is it that hard to understand? For me better would be leave all talents as old system and just add 2-5 new talents, So 150 talent points that i used in legerity and hp would be reseted and used into new talents having more fun, and i woudnt be so hard for u guys to change so much in game graphic sprites etc.
Start thinking smart, changes that are easy to do and gives more fun.

And last talent that we got better 1 of 2 our spells its nice idea. In another games like this there were an option that we had spells for lvl what i mean?
for example here we are, warrior skills 100/100,
cleave lvl 1 30lvl - hits about 100-150
cleave lvl 2 70lvl hits about 250-400
cleave lvl 3 150lvl hits about 400-600
cleave lvl 4 300lvl hits about 800-900
cleave lvl 5 500lvl hits about 1100-1200
ofc inreasing lvl and skills of character this spells would be stronger.
And what about spells how to get it?
first 1-3 spellbooks of cleave and another spells were looted by normal moobs - adjusted to the lvl of the spells,
rest 4-5 lvl of spellbooks looted by bosses.
Ofc its only proposal but we need many ways to uprage our characters, not just loot best item, hunting for gaining lvls, trainiing 15 years to get 200mele, and thats all what we can actually do..... thats so sad and why many peoples get bored when they have playeed for 1-2 years.
If we make new possibilities to uprage our characters by for example:
-spellbooks
-upraging items (not only 1 uprage for just not few items its dumb idea, but upraging 10times in 2 ways as i told before to make possibility to uprage it for atleast 1-2 year to get max uprages)
-and another different uprages what i have in my head but its not a right place to share it.

I agree, very good suggestions! They will possibly turn the game more dynamic, as you said talents system no need necessarily be changed, there're other options to incentivize players to keep raise their levels without remove old talents.
Guardian Striker
Premium

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
28th July 2021 17:03:39

Any news about the Update or changes in Test Server?
Supremo Alves
Premium

Elysium
Level 388
Warrior
28th July 2021 17:54:47

Quoting Tauros:

I myself, if I had to choose 10 times between ''Invincible'', and ''Insatiable'', would choose ''Insatiable'' 10 times, because I found ''Invincible'' without any function! For example, in a boss, I already noticed a 4000 damage combo, even with full magic resist set! With all this damage, I will only think about using heal+health flask, not even think about magic! So, for me, it was a useless magic! Maybe for level 600+ it is a good thing, I don't know!
Craudete
Premium

Elysium
Level 612
Warrior
28th July 2021 18:10:15

Quoting Fjolnir:
Quoting Tauros:

I myself, if I had to choose 10 times between ''Invincible'', and ''Insatiable'', would choose ''Insatiable'' 10 times, because I found ''Invincible'' without any function! For example, in a boss, I already noticed a 4000 damage combo, even with full magic resist set! With all this damage, I will only think about using heal+health flask, not even think about magic! So, for me, it was a useless magic! Maybe for level 600+ it is a good thing, I don't know!

Exactly! In the current description of talent, it is useless. If you increase it to 50% and/or add healing to physical damage as well as spell damage, it would make the feat more useful.

@gmshadow
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
29th July 2021 06:31:41

Quoting Fjolnir:
Quoting Tauros:

I would like to say that talent is more geared to pvp not pvm. the fact that you can choose 2 different talents says it all. one is for pvm and the other is for pvp.

Good job staff for spliting talents for pvp and pvm. All tho I am usre it will need a lot of balancing.:D
Robin Shoot
Premium

Elysium
Level 251
Ranger
29th July 2021 07:14:18

Quoting Rage:
I would like to say that talent is more geared to pvp not pvm. the fact that you can choose 2 different talents says it all. one is for pvm and the other is for pvp.

Good job staff for spliting talents for pvp and pvm. All tho I am usre it will need a lot of balancing.:D

Wouldn't necessarily say pvp and pvm. Insatiable is more generic and useful in solo, team, pvm and pvp where as Invincible has very limited use. Due to the limited use it must shine where it's useful.

Assessing different situations for Insatiable:
- pvp: not good. If you are low on health in pvp you want maximum healing and thus use healing spells rather than mediocre heals
- hard mobs: risk of dying again
- easy mobs: no need to heal with the invincible talent, so no attack spell opportunities wasted by having to heal. With easy mobs you can probably heal in between mobs as well rather than during it, so it only starts paying of when having multiple easy mobs on you which again could become dangerous., so there's a fine line there.

I don't have a proper warrior to test it myself, but looking to the tasks you can get at level 400+ it must be usefull - or actually better than Insatiable - at about half of the following mobs: Werebears, Devils, Throwers and Volcanic Golems in order to be worth considering.
Naturstorm
Player

Pharos
Level 551
Mage
29th July 2021 23:30:38 (Last edited 29th July 2021 23:33:39)

good night staff, could you tell us more news about the update?
Monterey
Premium

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
30th July 2021 17:34:39

@GM Shadow

New changes will be put in test server or do you have any feedback about players proposals to give us?
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
30th July 2021 18:16:01

Hey guy's, can you keep it down a little, ehhh?

I am concentrating on testing!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
« First
10 11 12 13 14
Last »