« First
2 3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
2nd November 2021 21:50:34 Administration View post »
Soraka
Sage

Pharos
Level 511
Ranger
3rd November 2021 12:02:17

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Soraka:
the players who want to level will always stay in Ben Qarassih for the best possible exp/h.

Quoting Administration:
Rotating PvP Continents

The PvP Enforced Bonus Continent will rotate every week between Ben Qarassih, the Ice Islands & Aranagua. The experience bonus will be increased to +33%.

Wrong Again!

I remember my second time being a sage and reading what Administration says...

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)
That is...... before I became a Hokage!
8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

It is you that is wrong...again :/ with the bestiary update there is no point to go anywhere else. I've tested this. Even with the boosts in other places. Example being -> Ice Monsters Weekly Event (25%+ boost) + bestiary boosts. You make more experience per hour at Mighty Werebear spawn in Ben Qarassih.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
3rd November 2021 12:11:23 (Last edited 5th November 2021 11:06:23)

Deleted
Soraka
Sage

Pharos
Level 511
Ranger
3rd November 2021 12:26:20

Quoting Madcap:
Yes that you have a point on, its 1 at a time. Thus providing gameplay for the non pvp players to play as well.

This game has a lot of potential, and is hands down going in the right direction. If losing old players by changing the way current things are, in order to gain.... then thats a sacrifice that needs to be made.

Honestly, you said yourself your tired of the old song and dance, well correct me if im wrong, but what you are asking to be put in play, is the same old song and dance.

Now I am going to say what everyone has said to elysium players. If you want to pvp stay in pharos, if you want to not pvp at all play elyisum, if you want to play a world where you can pvp and non pvp players can well "pve" xD with a chance at starting over and playing for something, then play the seasonal. (incase you havent noticed, all seasonal point achievements are PvE related. and points you gain are doing non pvp things xD)
the irony right?

maybe the staff could add a point system for frags as well, to invite those pvpers to gain points by slaughtering ;)
like 4 points per frag or something... could justify it either who gets last hit or does most dmg or whatever. But adding a point system that also gains points doing pvp things, definitely should be added to the points bracket

examples:
Guild Wars - Add points to winning teams of registered Wars (Make this heavy point rewarding, can really spice up wars and give incentive for players to actually participate in wars)
Frags - Add points for frags. Rewarding the top 3 fraggers at the end. (Something unique that shows the true killer you are) Of course I can see controversy over this as its easy to exploit and gain points.
PvP mission NPC - An NPC that provides daily missions to gain sesonal points after completion by pvp combat. Can be to kill an "x" amount of players, or whatever else is best suit.

Guild wars is probably the best option for pvp to gain points. which sure can also be exploited but there are ways around to fix that :)

There are definitely ways to add a point system for people who pvp though! and maybe provide some ways yourself? I know you're a smart guy Soraka. <3 We all love this game, and want it to strive in the right direction. Think overall the bigger picture. This game deserves way more credit. Dont you think?

There is no PvP in Pharos. It is a world riddled with protection zones, "boat/npc watchers"...literally took over 12 months to add one monster next to an NPC to prevent a watcher from standing there. You can search "The Fall of Zezenia" on YouTube and see what I've been saying the past 6+ months. I don't want to go down that hole again.

The best spawn in the game has a protection zone right next to it.

But what's the point of a SEASONAL (66% NON-PVP / 33% PVP) world? If that's the case just turn this seasonal into a tournament world so players can see who "rushes to level 1,000 the fastest"

You look at other similar games (Retrocores, their latest server, Xantera still with current 350 players online (Open-PVP))
(Medivia, their latest server, Odyssey with 200~ players during the day, (Open-PVP)). Anytime Tibia launches a RETRO HARDCORE it's literally a cash cow and the fun is priceless.

I just never understood why make a new world Mixed-PvP. If you want to hunt in peace and solitude there are two servers to do so, with a more than welcoming community. I'm just beating a dead horse it seems.

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Soraka:
It is you that is wrong...again :/ with the bestiary update there is no point to go anywhere else. I've tested this. Even with the boosts in other places. Example being -> Ice Monsters Weekly Event (25%+ boost) + bestiary boosts. You make more experience per hour at Mighty Werebear spawn in Ben Qarassih.

Quoting Administration:
The experience bonus will be increased to +33%.

Good thing they took my idea being +33% instead of +25%.

That extra 7% is ground-breaking. Truly changes EVERYTHING. -___- cmon Kuta. You haven't hunted a spawn in well over a year. I've team hunted the Chenoos + Icy Terror spawn (TRASH XP). I've hunted the Icy Thrower spawn with a team (TRASH XP).

I think even if you made it 50% it wouldn't be viable in comparison to Werebears (And I'm talking about as a whole of course there are players who's characters are outliers (Medicinxz and Lawxz could rip up any spawn they desire). Especially in a rapid respawn scenario.

Ultimately do w/e you wanna do. I'ma head out. Good to see you around Kuta.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
3rd November 2021 12:51:16

Quoting Madcap:
I believe they are trying to make both the non pvp players and the pvp players both happy. By providing content for both styles of players to play, with rotating pvp areas.
I dont see why it's always only to please the pvp side of the game. You cant have new players join a pvp server, and learn the game this way.maybe now since lawxz and his team are running it. And you guys are now also free to hunt. There is no pvp at all going on. So really u also face NO consequences. Technically speaking. Zezenia gets alot of players, most of them from seasonal servers. Havent you seen the numbers? I'd rather please 100 people and piss off a few with a chance of the game to grow further.
Elysium does face similar consequences of pharos. Like the pcard inflation. Your pve deaths are also not counted.

The game has play styles for both sides. Why always favor one? What's happened to every pvp server before this seasonal thing was in play? Oh right every pvp server failed. Miserably too. Within the first few weeks.

So tell me again how providing game play for both players is so bad? It was successful last time. More players were brought in to play. Not just pvp players.

Everyone deserves the right to play and have fun, not just pvp players. I get you like the pvp this game has to offer but there are other players too.

Rotating pvp areas isnt a bad thing in my eyes. You clearly just want to pvp. When theres a handful of others that dont and come to play the game for other reasons. Which people are entitled to.

You cant keep attracting the same old audience. New pure pvp only servers always fail in zezenia. Just thi k again when everytime they have made pvp servers what has happened. Not just once..... everytime..... it honestly fails. Why have they made more new pvp servers over the time and see it doesnt last even remotely to as long as the new seasonal servers .

Cuz pve on this game is do boooring
Guardian Striker
Premium

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
3rd November 2021 16:10:57 (Last edited 3rd November 2021 20:08:21)

@Administration

Awesome work! :D
Sir Bigglesworth
Player

Pharos
Level 93
Warrior
3rd November 2021 16:25:39

Hello , this is how the last seasonal server should of been so people didn’t get 500 for 3 months of work lol .

Make this server this experience and permanent.
Nobody wants to play Pharos since you guys messed it up by allowing people to take 500 in 3 months while it took others 2 years . Remove multi client and protection zones from dungeons and you will see an increase in players who want to pvp . Oh wait sorry is it optional pvp again ... nevermind .

Good server idea if it was permanent but a little too late , game needs reset nobody will want to transfer to Pharos or Elysium the servers have cloned gp since platon days and now you can’t take 500 in 3 months like last server so the interest to play is 0% but the idea of the server is great . The only people saying bad rates are those who took 500 in 3 months from last server .

Anyways you should make it fully non pvp and full transfers to Elysium the way everyone ol from Pharos is crying anyway
Alinor Only Wars
Player

Pharos
Level 405
Mage
3rd November 2021 18:15:39

Quoting Sir Bigglesworth:
Hello , this is how the last seasonal server should of been so people didn’t get 500 for 3 months of work lol .

Make this server this experience and permanent.
Nobody wants to play Pharos since you guys messed it up by allowing people to take 500 in 3 months while it took others 2 years . Remove multi client and protection zones from dungeons and you will see an increase in players who want to pvp . Oh wait sorry is it optional pvp again ... nevermind .

Good server idea if it was permanent but a little too late , game needs reset nobody will want to transfer to Pharos or Elysium the servers have cloned gp since platon days and now you can’t take 500 in 3 months like last server so the interest to play is 0% but the idea of the server is great . The only people saying bad rates are those who took 500 in 3 months from last server .

Anyways you should make it fully non pvp and full transfers to Elysium the way everyone ol from Pharos is crying anyway

They should make new pernament normal pvp 2x server not this seasonals shits
Sir Bigglesworth
Player

Pharos
Level 93
Warrior
3rd November 2021 19:13:51

Hello my name is Caste for those of you who don’t know I controlled and ruled Pharos from the start to the finish only dying 8 times pvp from level 0-722 and never lost the war to any team always dominated ( hail dominado effect ) I recently sold my character cheap to my enemies and I quickly advised everyone on my team to do the same as quick as possible before there is no value to anything .

You might ask why Caste .. why sell your account if you where the ruler of Pharos and let me explain to you why I did and why it will be impossible to get us back playing .

The amount of protection zones and multi client allowed makes it impossible for any pvp actions .

The amount of time it takes for staff to fix something so small but so crucial for pvp was absurdly long . For instance allowing lvl 19- to enter werebear spawns and kee things lured was promised to be fixed by server save and it went on for 3 months without solution . The staff even made a post on how to fix something so simple and yet did nothing about it . It made us question the knowledge and mind set of the owner and his staff

Every update is 3 months later then release date but takes 1 week to complete everything

Instead of balancing classes and fixing what the community ask for they make wack changes to the game or add stuff that nobody cares about

Not banning botters even with hard evidence makes people question the direction the game is going .

Last season server it took 4-5 months to be level 500 on transfer to Pharos but to level in Pharos to 500 from 0 will take someone 2 years . The disrespect to your players that where still playing was crazy

Now you are making a seasonal server with worse exp rate then Pharos why in the hell would anyone play and waste there time just for lousy pets and rewards

I am glad I sold my character for cheap and I am glad I am not dominating Pharos just logging in and nothing happening forcing me to hunt werebears or devils for 2 years because any where else is not worth it... I will not be back and I am sure many others due to the lack of knowledge and actions of these owners and staff

I can’t blame my enemies even though they made my time in zezenia boring .

The only solution I see is transfer everyone to Elysium even this new season server when it’s done and make a new perma 2x pvp server that is created by the ideas of the pvp community and not the idea of Elysium players and staff .

I mean even Kz and Quillon did hell of a lot better then you guys lmao !

Anyways I am so happy I stopped playing this game especially seeing the state it is now and I don’t regret it one bit !

The only way many will return will be hard reset or change in ownership
Codex
Premium

Elysium
Level 342
Warrior
3rd November 2021 20:21:06 (Last edited 4th November 2021 00:26:19)

Quoting Sir Bigglesworth:
Hello my name is Caste for those of you who don’t know I controlled and ruled Pharos from the start to the finish only dying 8 times pvp from level 0-722 and never lost the war to any team always dominated ( hail dominado effect ) I recently sold my character cheap to my enemies and I quickly advised everyone on my team to do the same as quick as possible before there is no value to anything .

You might ask why Caste .. why sell your account if you where the ruler of Pharos and let me explain to you why I did and why it will be impossible to get us back playing .

The amount of protection zones and multi client allowed makes it impossible for any pvp actions .

The amount of time it takes for staff to fix something so small but so crucial for pvp was absurdly long . For instance allowing lvl 19- to enter werebear spawns and kee things lured was promised to be fixed by server save and it went on for 3 months without solution . The staff even made a post on how to fix something so simple and yet did nothing about it . It made us question the knowledge and mind set of the owner and his staff

Every update is 3 months later then release date but takes 1 week to complete everything

Instead of balancing classes and fixing what the community ask for they make wack changes to the game or add stuff that nobody cares about

Not banning botters even with hard evidence makes people question the direction the game is going .

Last season server it took 4-5 months to be level 500 on transfer to Pharos but to level in Pharos to 500 from 0 will take someone 2 years . The disrespect to your players that where still playing was crazy

Now you are making a seasonal server with worse exp rate then Pharos why in the hell would anyone play and waste there time just for lousy pets and rewards

I am glad I sold my character for cheap and I am glad I am not dominating Pharos just logging in and nothing happening forcing me to hunt werebears or devils for 2 years because any where else is not worth it... I will not be back and I am sure many others due to the lack of knowledge and actions of these owners and staff

I can’t blame my enemies even though they made my time in zezenia boring .

The only solution I see is transfer everyone to Elysium even this new season server when it’s done and make a new perma 2x pvp server that is created by the ideas of the pvp community and not the idea of Elysium players and staff .

I mean even Kz and Quillon did hell of a lot better then you guys lmao !

Anyways I am so happy I stopped playing this game especially seeing the state it is now and I don’t regret it one bit !

The only way many will return will be hard reset or change in ownership

cool story bro. can't please everyone. what you think cause I play a non pvp server that I lack knowledge of balance? You are probably talking about a few people here that play Elysium that give bad input on how to balance PvP.

This isnt what this was about, its the fact of the staff meeting the criteria of both non pvp and pvp players.
I get your pissed off at the staff and the game itself for not being how you want it to be. But dude, step back and take a read at your rant. It honestly sounds like you're quite bitter, regardless if you are or not. This isn't the way to go about it.

Sure things can definitely be fixed as you mentioned, and removed for pvps sake. For me, if I was in a staffs position, Id never listen to you either from how you come across. How demanding you are. How you think you know everything but clearly dont :smartass:

You have a very poor approach at speaking to people yet having a conversation with them. Your post says it all.

There was honetly no need for you to even put that post. Other then the fact you want attention. Well you have mine, only for this moment. So cherish it. While I chew you up and spit you out.

I wasn't on pharos to kill you the other 8 times you should have died during your journey. Count yourself lucky pretty boy.
Pick any, lets do it. 1v1, just you and me. My sweet sweet guy.

Ill shove that sock so far in your mouth, youll wish it was marshmellows so youll be able to eat it. ;)
Goodbye, Caste. You wont be missed.
Maybe Ill miss you a little bit. Nothing better then a morning coffee read, of someone crying.
Tight though. Love it.

The mark you left of yourself in this game, isnt as being a legend. Isnt being papai zezenia. You lost that long long ago. Back when you became an arrogant butthead.
Dinofauro Law
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
3rd November 2021 21:23:28

Everyone in Atlas are welcome to play in Pharos, just ignore losers and crybabys.

Keep going staff.
« First
2 3 4 5 6