1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Lotis Efiro
Player

Elysium
Level 438
Ranger
19th January 2022 19:16:39 (Last edited 19th January 2022 19:17:15)

Next 400lvl dungeon great.
Next nerf for classes. This time for paladin. The nerf isn't the only way to balance game.

I don't know even how to express my feeling. But the pretties word I can use is "disappointment".
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
19th January 2022 19:44:11

return to cleave 2s.
I believe that only missing dmg area/arrow in area for rangers.
no need to change down like other classes
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
19th January 2022 20:09:47

you did a bad move nerfing the main offensive spell from paladin. takes a lot of time to get a warrior to skill 150+, and you just cut his main dmg spell, can you even think?
now all the efforts ppl spent trainig goes to trash, you cut off 40% of a paladin exp / hour. 40%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get cleave back to 2 sec.
all you have to do is improve ranger auto attacks and lower hellish volley cd. dont nerf ppl, its so frustating.
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1016
Mage
19th January 2022 20:23:30

Where is Event Essence Trophy?
Where is new hunts?
Where is Staff?
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1016
Mage
19th January 2022 20:39:45

Where is Seasonal Pet?
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
19th January 2022 20:55:04 (Last edited 19th January 2022 20:56:22)

Quoting Melecossauro Rex:
you did a bad move nerfing the main offensive spell from paladin. takes a lot of time to get a warrior to skill 150+, and you just cut his main dmg spell, can you even think?
now all the efforts ppl spent trainig goes to trash, you cut off 40% of a paladin exp / hour. 40%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all you have to do is improve ranger auto attacks and lower hellish volley cd. dont nerf ppl, its so frustating.

At most you would lose 30%, but if you add sweeping strike it's closer to 25%.

I think that nerfs should ALWAYS be a last resort for things that are just stupidly broken. These nerfs after nerfs after nerfs makes it seem pointless to continue levelling, because you know in the next 6 months or so there will be another change which reverts your power back. Recently we just had a Talent change where everyone lost 5% overall damage, a lot of people missed that. But the update before we had the "DMG quest" nerf our damage by 10% to then give us 15% when fully completed. Before that we had another talent change which reduced all our damage before giving us it back in talents.

The perfect balance would have been keep paladins the same and place all other classes inbetween paladins and pyros. So if a 500 pyromancer was doing 30kk/h and a paladin was doing 21kk/h then vary the other vocations between 23-28kk/h.

[ 30kk/h ] Pyro -> Barbarian -> Rogue -> Warlock/Marksman -> Shaman -> Paladin [ 21kk/h ]

There are many many things you could do with the current situation and I think nerfs should be very last on the list, give people something to look forwards to rather than just constant dissapointment with character nerfs/gathering nerfs etc.
Lattafa
Premium

Elysium
Level 614
Warrior
19th January 2022 21:19:34

Quoting Merrnz:

I think that nerfs should ALWAYS be a last resort for things that are just stupidly broken. These nerfs after nerfs after nerfs makes it seem pointless to continue levelling, because you know in the next 6 months or so there will be another change which reverts your power back. Recently we just had a Talent change where everyone lost 5% overall damage, a lot of people missed that. But the update before we had the "DMG quest" nerf our damage by 10% to then give us 15% when fully completed. Before that we had another talent change which reduced all our damage before giving us it back in talents.

The perfect balance would have been keep paladins the same and place all other classes inbetween paladins and pyros. So if a 500 pyromancer was doing 30kk/h and a paladin was doing 21kk/h then vary the other vocations between 23-28kk/h.

[ 30kk/h ] Pyro -> Barbarian -> Rogue -> Warlock/Marksman -> Shaman -> Paladin [ 21kk/h ]

There are many many things you could do with the current situation and I think nerfs should be very last on the list, give people something to look forwards to rather than just constant dissapointment with character nerfs/gathering nerfs etc.

Im a lv 500 paladin with melee 170+, and you want to make more exp than me? Be honest dude
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
19th January 2022 21:27:21 (Last edited 19th January 2022 21:27:47)

Quoting Marcelin Heartless:
Quoting Merrnz:

Im a lv 500 paladin with melee 170+, and you want to make more exp than me? Be honest dude

What people fail to realize is paladins are a tank class, so they should 100% get less than FULL DPS classes. So a level 500 Warlock/Rogue/Marksman/Barbarian should get more than a 500 Paladin yes.

If the most tank class gets more or equal to a dps class which is far below paladins in tankiness why play that class over a paladin?
Lattafa
Premium

Elysium
Level 614
Warrior
19th January 2022 21:31:20

Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Merrnz:

What people fail to realize is paladins are a tank class, so they should 100% get less than FULL DPS classes. So a level 500 Warlock/Rogue/Marksman/Barbarian should get more than a 500 Paladin yes.

If the most tank class gets more or equal to a dps class which is far below paladins in tankiness why play that class over a paladin?

Get a ranger level 500 and train till skill 170. Then you cry about my exp. Extra... your a bug abuser, getting achiev points a abusing game weakness. So stay low.
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
19th January 2022 21:32:37

Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Merrnz:

Get a ranger level 500 and train till skill 170. Then you cry about my exp. Extra... your a bug abuser, getting achiev points a abusing game weakness. So stay low.

I'm level 400 with 169+20, so I've already beat you to it. So rather than making up random accusations because you cannot answer the questions just say you don't know.
1 2 3 4
Last »