1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Lattafa
Premium

Elysium
Level 614
Warrior
19th January 2022 21:38:53

Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Marcelin Heartless:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Melecossauro Rex:
you did a bad move nerfing the main offensive spell from paladin. takes a lot of time to get a warrior to skill 150+, and you just cut his main dmg spell, can you even think?
now all the efforts ppl spent trainig goes to trash, you cut off 40% of a paladin exp / hour. 40%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get cleave back to 2 sec.
all you have to do is improve ranger auto attacks and lower hellish volley cd. dont nerf ppl, its so frustating.

At most you would lose 30%, but if you add sweeping strike it's closer to 25%.

I think that nerfs should ALWAYS be a last resort for things that are just stupidly broken. These nerfs after nerfs after nerfs makes it seem pointless to continue levelling, because you know in the next 6 months or so there will be another change which reverts your power back. Recently we just had a Talent change where everyone lost 5% overall damage, a lot of people missed that. But the update before we had the "DMG quest" nerf our damage by 10% to then give us 15% when fully completed. Before that we had another talent change which reduced all our damage before giving us it back in talents.

The perfect balance would have been keep paladins the same and place all other classes inbetween paladins and pyros. So if a 500 pyromancer was doing 30kk/h and a paladin was doing 21kk/h then vary the other vocations between 23-28kk/h.

[ 30kk/h ] Pyro -> Barbarian -> Rogue -> Warlock/Marksman -> Shaman -> Paladin [ 21kk/h ]

There are many many things you could do with the current situation and I think nerfs should be very last on the list, give people something to look forwards to rather than just constant dissapointment with character nerfs/gathering nerfs etc.

Im a lv 500 paladin with melee 170+, and you want to make more exp than me? Be honest dude

What people fail to realize is paladins are a tank class, so they should 100% get less than FULL DPS classes. So a level 500 Warlock/Rogue/Marksman/Barbarian should get more than a 500 Paladin yes.

If the most tank class gets more or equal to a dps class which is far below paladins in tankiness why play that class over a paladin?

Get a ranger level 500 and train till skill 170. Then you cry about my exp. Extra... your a bug abuser, getting achiev points a abusing game weakness. So stay low.

I'm level 400 with 169+20, so I've already beat you to it. So rather than making up random accusations because you cannot answer the questions just say you don't know.

You still have 100 level to gain and 10 skills.
Im saying that 50% cd increase in a spell just to other ppl feel better wont help the game.
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
19th January 2022 21:41:49

Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Merrnz:
you did a bad move nerfing the main offensive spell from paladin. takes a lot of time to get a warrior to skill 150+, and you just cut his main dmg spell, can you even think?
now all the efforts ppl spent trainig goes to trash, you cut off 40% of a paladin exp / hour. 40%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all you have to do is improve ranger auto attacks and lower hellish volley cd. dont nerf ppl, its so frustating.

I think that nerfs should ALWAYS be a last resort for things that are just stupidly broken. These nerfs after nerfs after nerfs makes it seem pointless to continue levelling, because you know in the next 6 months or so there will be another change which reverts your power back. Recently we just had a Talent change where everyone lost 5% overall damage, a lot of people missed that. But the update before we had the "DMG quest" nerf our damage by 10% to then give us 15% when fully completed. Before that we had another talent change which reduced all our damage before giving us it back in talents.

The perfect balance would have been keep paladins the same and place all other classes inbetween paladins and pyros. So if a 500 pyromancer was doing 30kk/h and a paladin was doing 21kk/h then vary the other vocations between 23-28kk/h.

[ 30kk/h ] Pyro -> Barbarian -> Rogue -> Warlock/Marksman -> Shaman -> Paladin [ 21kk/h ]

There are many many things you could do with the current situation and I think nerfs should be very last on the list, give people something to look forwards to rather than just constant dissapointment with character nerfs/gathering nerfs etc.

Im a lv 500 paladin with melee 170+, and you want to make more exp than me? Be honest dude

What people fail to realize is paladins are a tank class, so they should 100% get less than FULL DPS classes. So a level 500 Warlock/Rogue/Marksman/Barbarian should get more than a 500 Paladin yes.

If the most tank class gets more or equal to a dps class which is far below paladins in tankiness why play that class over a paladin?

Get a ranger level 500 and train till skill 170. Then you cry about my exp. Extra... your a bug abuser, getting achiev points a abusing game weakness. So stay low.

I'm level 400 with 169+20, so I've already beat you to it. So rather than making up random accusations because you cannot answer the questions just say you don't know.

Im saying that 50% cd increase in a spell just to other ppl feel better wont help the game.

I have to gain 100 levels and you have to gain 10 skills :D
Re-read my post and you would notice I agreed that nerfing classes isn't the way to go, but that's how the forums usually play out.
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
19th January 2022 21:55:31

Do you know why does paladin feels stronger than the classes? It's a snowball of bad decisions...
Because of titan you changed all the bosses, now the weakest bosses being keogruteras and jovs you need to be 250+ to face them, zor'varuk and galiators you need to be 300+, those four bosses dosen't drop any useful item anymore if you are lv 300sh because of another bad decision (in the game the any kind of spell is considered magic damage, even a "melee" monster will deal magic damage, this makes magic defense the most valuable atribbute. So lets say the must have order is magic defense > life steal > defense > crit. Life steal applies on any damage you deal and is good for every class, defense isnt all useless, just not priority and the least is crit, since crit only applies to a few classes and right now isn't that good), now the old full set, that you would get from those monsters got physical protection only, wich makes them useless at 300+, but you can only farm those at 300+, so every character on new servers wear itens that you get from regular mobs, so on new servers fortications is too op (you should consider weaking those bosses, and review the attributes they give, or even fix the game, so melee monsters such as mighty magician wearebear spells does phys dmg).
New servers suffers with it, but imagine beginning to play in elysium right now, how many months would it take to kill your first boss and figuring out its worthless (another suggestion you could make old weapons like flame tongue and silvan hammer get a chance to multi strike as an extra attribute).
Now back to the real problem as Mernnz stated its going to be harder to low-mid level paladins to catch up with us 500+ i can tank a box of demons and devils and have a pyromancer destroying it, but a paladin 200 can hardly tank 2 demon lords.

I don't really know if it was the problem to begin with, but if it was, thats how you got yourself into it, you have to go back on the track and find what was the problem, and not just disable a class.

By the way, the issue with the gathering, dudes you have been trying to make it harder and harder to fix the botters gathering and you just didn't realize that nobody wants to gather anymore the last time I took a plant out of the ground was exactly on last gathering event, I don't gather anymore and if possible I even avoid to brew, i just straight buy pots or at least plants, because its not worth my time to gather, why don't you make it a simple part of rpg and let people like 10+ plants per time with quick speed(the only limiter should be the skill needed to gather the plant), so we could take 5-10 minutes to gather the plants and cook my pots to hunt (PLEASE MAKE BREWING MORE FRIENDLY ASWELL), instead of taking 2 hours to get the plants and 30 minutes to cook pots. The reason there are gathering bots, is because since nobody wants to gather, there is an open market to buy plants, if there are costumers, there always will be providers.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
19th January 2022 21:57:21

Quoting Lawxz:
Where is Seasonal Pet?

I bet Seasonal Pet will be relased when the season ends lmao
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
19th January 2022 22:02:42

Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Merrnz:

I have to gain 100 levels and you have to gain 10 skills :D
Re-read my post and you would notice I agreed that nerfing classes isn't the way to go, but that's how the forums usually play out.

they should keep it simple.
ranger really need some improvement in auto attack and to lower cd on hellish volley.
shamans need a rework
no one should get nerfed. this make us feel bad for all the time invested.
for now on, get cleave back to 2 sec.
and thats it.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
19th January 2022 22:11:31 (Last edited 19th January 2022 22:20:24)

They are trying so hard to battle gather bots but the only way to tackle that problem is to be active and checking up on people. Its easy to see when someone is a gatherbot.

Right now they implement features where they make it even more annoying for normal players. Gatherbots dont care if they have to walk a bit, they simply make walking script and its done.

I've got a couple questions what i would like to see anwsered and I think many other players with me;

1) I understand that the shieldslam had to be changed, that spell was far too OP. Its fine as it is now. But why did the main source of the paladins damage get nerfed that hard that the class loses 33% of their exp per hour.

2) Why do you guys change things out of the blue without even thinking about your community? For example, the gathering fields changes. You cannot beat botters by changing it like this. You can only beat botters by becoming active. Right now I think its pretty safe to say that nobody wants to gather sugar beets or four leaf clovers.

3) What classes will be nerfed next so the players whom plays these classes can stop doing so instead of getting done dirty like what happend to paladins within 24h.

3) What was the point of changing Vanguard boots? You've completly made these boots useless. They've been in the game for not that long yet and they were nearly the best in slot for almost all classes but rangers (since 10% crit is better for rangers).

4) When will staff become active and interact with their small playerbase? Emails left unread for months. No replies on forums on any proposal thread or any complaints.

The list goes on and on.
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
20th January 2022 01:28:56

I hope they work well in this dungeon 400, because what was found of bugs in the previous one, was not little.
The Penetrator
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
20th January 2022 03:29:36

Quoting Guilherme Nelvam:
I hope they work well in this dungeon 400, because what was found of bugs in the previous one, was not little.

Are you a Sage who should be helping with testing and finding the bugs? :O
Thawade
Player

Elysium
Level 23
Ranger
20th January 2022 05:11:24

It'd be nice if I could enter the game, see the current changes and add my tears to the pool.
I'm not getting the update on Steam.
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
20th January 2022 07:39:00 (Last edited 20th January 2022 07:49:51)

Quoting The Penetrator:
Quoting Guilherme Nelvam:

Are you a Sage who should be helping with testing and finding the bugs? :O

that's what we did in the ice dungeon, we started first, found the bugs, reported, fixed and finished. However, there are certain situations that we think it's better not to create forum posts, because there are many players who, instead of helping the game, want to make a joke and really belittle those who want to help the game grow. ;)
1 2 3 4 5
Last »