« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
20th January 2022 10:03:08 (Last edited 20th January 2022 10:06:21)

Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Melecossauro Rex:
you did a bad move nerfing the main offensive spell from paladin. takes a lot of time to get a warrior to skill 150+, and you just cut his main dmg spell, can you even think?
now all the efforts ppl spent trainig goes to trash, you cut off 40% of a paladin exp / hour. 40%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get cleave back to 2 sec.
all you have to do is improve ranger auto attacks and lower hellish volley cd. dont nerf ppl, its so frustating.

At most you would lose 30%, but if you add sweeping strike it's closer to 25%.

I think that nerfs should ALWAYS be a last resort for things that are just stupidly broken. These nerfs after nerfs after nerfs makes it seem pointless to continue levelling, because you know in the next 6 months or so there will be another change which reverts your power back. Recently we just had a Talent change where everyone lost 5% overall damage, a lot of people missed that. But the update before we had the "DMG quest" nerf our damage by 10% to then give us 15% when fully completed. Before that we had another talent change which reduced all our damage before giving us it back in talents.

The perfect balance would have been keep paladins the same and place all other classes inbetween paladins and pyros. So if a 500 pyromancer was doing 30kk/h and a paladin was doing 21kk/h then vary the other vocations between 23-28kk/h.

[ 30kk/h ] Pyro -> Barbarian -> Rogue -> Warlock/Marksman -> Shaman -> Paladin [ 21kk/h ]

There are many many things you could do with the current situation and I think nerfs should be very last on the list, give people something to look forwards to rather than just constant dissapointment with character nerfs/gathering nerfs etc.

are you r....d or what? there is no problem in cooldown of cleave ,
all classes solo should do the same exp/h, where is the problem? There is no right spawn for each classses to hunt solo.
What i mean? For example monsters that block half damage standing next to them. Or monsters that hits really much damage in waves 3-5 sqm , that paladins cant take box of them, etc etc.

So the real problem is there is no right spawn for each classes that can do solo similar exp.
If its that hard do do that kind of respawn so there is no any chance to talk about bigger team hunt spots...

BUT WHAT STAFFS ARE DOING??

MAKING DUNGEONS DUNGEONS DUNGEONS WHEN ALL OF US ARE TIRED AFTER DOING 700 OF THEM TO COMPLETE .... AND NOW NEW ICY THAT U NEED TO HUNT 100LVL CHENOS TO GET ENOUGH HEARTS TO DO ANOTHER ONE...
WE ARE TIRED OF DUNGEONS WE NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT NEW IN GAME.....
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
20th January 2022 11:55:12

the real thing is.... ppl does not want to wprk hard. Salutuj got lv 500 on a rogue in elysium, playing without bot, with lag, before rogue rework. He worked hard for it. ppl just want the easy life.

the staff neglected the game and the community for too long. and now they backstab us with this.
my warrior got stronger bc i kept playin and leveling, whats the problem of it?

* get cleave back to 2 sec.
* boost rangers auto attacks, lower cd in volley.
Thunder Hammer
Player

Elysium
Level 19
Warrior
20th January 2022 14:18:48 (Last edited 20th January 2022 14:28:47)

It's unnecessary nerf paladins.
So Staff, please give back 2s cd to Cleave.
Or at least release soon the test server of balancing changes.

Need to increase PVE damage of main single target subclasses around:

Warlock: Cross of Annihilation +33% and Deathblow +50%
Shaman: Hailstorm +33% and Rock Thrust +50%
Marksman: Dexterous Shot +25% and Hellish Volley +33%
Rogue: Lethal Ambush +25% and Hellish Volley +33%

And raise ranger's auto attacks in PVE too. I'm not discussing PVP.
Tokan Sado
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
20th January 2022 15:02:17

This nerf is so ridiculous, because paladin wasn't overpowered, just to give you an ideia, if you ask me if I want cleave back to 2s or a voucher to switch to barbarian, i would choose barbarian without a second toughts :D

Quoting Thunder Hammer:
It's unnecessary nerf paladins.
So Staff, please give back 2s cd to Cleave.
Or at least release soon the test server of balancing changes.

Need to increase PVE damage of main single target subclasses around:

Warlock: Cross of Annihilation +33% and Deathblow +50%
Shaman: Hailstorm +33% and Rock Thrust +50%
Marksman: Dexterous Shot +25% and Hellish Volley +33%
Rogue: Lethal Ambush +25% and Hellish Volley +33%

And raise ranger's auto attacks in PVE too. I'm not discussing PVP.

I dunno about the %s but i agree thats the way to fix problems, better than nerfs.
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
20th January 2022 15:54:58

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Merrnz:
you did a bad move nerfing the main offensive spell from paladin. takes a lot of time to get a warrior to skill 150+, and you just cut his main dmg spell, can you even think?
now all the efforts ppl spent trainig goes to trash, you cut off 40% of a paladin exp / hour. 40%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get cleave back to 2 sec.
all you have to do is improve ranger auto attacks and lower hellish volley cd. dont nerf ppl, its so frustating.

At most you would lose 30%, but if you add sweeping strike it's closer to 25%.

I think that nerfs should ALWAYS be a last resort for things that are just stupidly broken. These nerfs after nerfs after nerfs makes it seem pointless to continue levelling, because you know in the next 6 months or so there will be another change which reverts your power back. Recently we just had a Talent change where everyone lost 5% overall damage, a lot of people missed that. But the update before we had the "DMG quest" nerf our damage by 10% to then give us 15% when fully completed. Before that we had another talent change which reduced all our damage before giving us it back in talents.

The perfect balance would have been keep paladins the same and place all other classes inbetween paladins and pyros. So if a 500 pyromancer was doing 30kk/h and a paladin was doing 21kk/h then vary the other vocations between 23-28kk/h.

[ 30kk/h ] Pyro -> Barbarian -> Rogue -> Warlock/Marksman -> Shaman -> Paladin [ 21kk/h ]

There are many many things you could do with the current situation and I think nerfs should be very last on the list, give people something to look forwards to rather than just constant dissapointment with character nerfs/gathering nerfs etc.

are you r....d or what? there is no problem in cooldown of cleave ,
all classes solo should do the same exp/h, where is the problem? There is no right spawn for each classses to hunt solo.
What i mean? For example monsters that block half damage standing next to them. Or monsters that hits really much damage in waves 3-5 sqm , that paladins cant take box of them, etc etc.

So the real problem is there is no right spawn for each classes that can do solo similar exp.
If its that hard do do that kind of respawn so there is no any chance to talk about bigger team hunt spots...

BUT WHAT STAFFS ARE DOING??

MAKING DUNGEONS DUNGEONS DUNGEONS WHEN ALL OF US ARE TIRED AFTER DOING 700 OF THEM TO COMPLETE .... AND NOW NEW ICY THAT U NEED TO HUNT 100LVL CHENOS TO GET ENOUGH HEARTS TO DO ANOTHER ONE...
WE ARE TIRED OF DUNGEONS WE NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT NEW IN GAME.....

You can tell an argument isn't very strong when the first sentence starts with an insult he knows he has to blank out....

Once again another person who rather 1. did not read my post at all or 2. doesn't understand english very well.
I would also disagree that all classes should make exactly the same experience as one another as other things need to be taken in to account e.g if a paladin who is not only the most tank class also deals the same amount of damage why would any other class be worthwhile playing?.

Now I will say this one is only opinion, I would say making every class AOE based would not only homogenize the classes but make the overall game very bland. A class should have more of it's own identity rather than "lets just reduce aoe cooldown/make aoe damage higher", that's a very easy way to fix things but also a way to make each class play the same.

Lets see what plans they have on the test server. That's when I will give my proper input with test numbers etc.
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
20th January 2022 16:07:56

so merrnz wants more exp hour for free. nice!

the game turned to this, ppl crying all day. but dont want to go hunt and grid the hell out.

get cleave back to 2 sec and boost ranger.
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
20th January 2022 16:38:01 (Last edited 20th January 2022 16:38:27)

the game turned to this, ppl crying all day. but dont want to go hunt and grid the hell out.

Very ironic when you say "ppl crying all day" when posting about adding a second on cleave :D
It's the staffs fault that Paladins have been at the top for so long that people have gotten so used to it and cannot fathom why that's an inbalance.

It was obvious this was going to be a major issue when the majority of the game are paladins.
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
20th January 2022 17:05:01

Quoting Merrnz:

Very ironic when you say "ppl crying all day" when posting about adding a second on cleave :D
It's the staffs fault that Paladins have been at the top for so long that people have gotten so used to it and cannot fathom why that's an inbalance.

It was obvious this was going to be a major issue when the majority of the game are paladins.

its not balancing! its 40% exp nerf!!!!!!!
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
20th January 2022 17:07:17

Quoting Merrnz:

we are so few! and they are just asking ppl to leave.
the community has spoken.
get cleave back to 2 sec and boost rangers (rangers needed this for long time)
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
20th January 2022 18:16:05

Quoting Merrnz:

we are so few! and they are just asking ppl to leave.
the community has spoken.
get cleave back to 2 sec and boost rangers (rangers needed this for long time)

But there is problem they dont listen to community and doing what they want
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »