5 6 7 8
Show staff replies in this thread
22nd October 2022 15:36:58 CM Mercury View post »
Guardian Striker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
11th July 2022 16:55:59 (Last edited 11th July 2022 17:02:25)

Quoting Askja:
Quoting Guardian Striker:
GoGoGo!!!

- Cleave back to 2s with 33% less dmg

Omg try to think a bit and stop asking for paladin nerf again ...

https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/19680/post177922#177922

Let C2 be hypothetical new cleave dmge back to 2s,
Let C1 be actual cleave dmage with 3s
Let S be sweeping strike damage.

It could be acceptable if C2 was at least 0.66(C1+S) ... but as nobody is reading/thinking, only asking/shouting/whining, I won't try to explain further ...

I understood your point now.

So it's better if cleave goes to 2s and 25% less dmg.

It compensates sweeping swipe dmg and provides a bit more hp steal too.
Door Knocker
Player

Pharos
Level 63
Warrior
11th July 2022 18:08:55

Solution to all would be

Third promotion; (level 400~450)

New spells from this promotion;

Make quest stupid hard, can't run it, pretty long, pre-requisites, grindy.
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 714
Ranger
11th July 2022 20:02:28 (Last edited 18th July 2022 04:08:15)

Quoting Door Knocker:
Solution to all would be

Third promotion; (level 400~450)

New spells from this promotion;

Make quest stupid hard, can't run it, pretty long, pre-requisites, grindy.

Interesting.
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 714
Ranger
16th July 2022 14:46:36 (Last edited 16th July 2022 14:47:29)

1. Guilherme Nelvam Warrior (Paladin) 769 343 801 092 Elysium

4. Bloody Butcher Warrior (Paladin) 535 236 222 629 Elysium

with the cleave 3 seconds the paladin doing almost insane 400kk of xp in a day, imagine if it was 2s

PALADIN IS GREAT, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE COMPLAINT.
Ghazbaran
Player

Elysium
Level 179
Warrior
24th August 2022 07:31:52

Quoting Revenge Clown:
Quoting Kazuto Rikudou:
if the paladin should not have damage the barbarian should have 0 defense so it would be fairer or not

If you know anything about the game you know it all about healing and paladin have better healing xD also using the advantage on two handed weapon giving u less defence.

As i have mention before paladin have better healing / tanking abilitys , better haste , better solo spells for fights in open for PvP. Barbarians doing less exp then barbarians til they reach high level and skill. Paladin is a class that should tank and not do super much damage, before nerf it was no point at all to play barb since paladin was kinda better everywhere.

you're really just a clown.. lmao
slam single target, cleave 2s isn't op, every class, even shamans, may hit a box while paladins dont, whats wrong with paladin being a tank and dealing damage? same goes for barbarians, want to tank more? heal better? make a paladin =)
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
24th August 2022 07:47:24

Quoting Sarkhan Vol:
Quoting Revenge Clown:
Quoting Kazuto Rikudou:
if the paladin should not have damage the barbarian should have 0 defense so it would be fairer or not

If you know anything about the game you know it all about healing and paladin have better healing xD also using the advantage on two handed weapon giving u less defence.

As i have mention before paladin have better healing / tanking abilitys , better haste , better solo spells for fights in open for PvP. Barbarians doing less exp then barbarians til they reach high level and skill. Paladin is a class that should tank and not do super much damage, before nerf it was no point at all to play barb since paladin was kinda better everywhere.

slam single target, cleave 2s isn't op, every class, even shamans, may hit a box while paladins dont, whats wrong with paladin being a tank and dealing damage? same goes for barbarians, want to tank more? heal better? make a paladin =)

Its only the eurly stages where paladins are tankier, at a certain level it doesnt matter what class you are and at the end barb overrules paladin in almost everything.
anyway, barbs make more xp than paladins.. only the spawns are limited to do so.
Tokan Sado
Player

Pharos
Level 1002
Warrior
7th October 2022 01:49:53

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Sarkhan Vol:
Quoting Revenge Clown:
Quoting Kazuto Rikudou:

Its only the eurly stages where paladins are tankier, at a certain level it doesnt matter what class you are and at the end barb overrules paladin in almost everything.
anyway, barbs make more xp than paladins.. only the spawns are limited to do so.

Exactly after lv 600 barbarians heal almost as a paladin does, has only 10% less hp (from fortification) and hits about 40-50% more, also a trapped paladin is a dead paladin, a trapped barbarian can jump out of the trap.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
7th October 2022 05:54:03 (Last edited 7th October 2022 06:01:02)

I think paladins are fine, when people start to compare paladin/barb.. you are defining the definition of each of the subclasses pretty good, in other words the balance is good?

Barbs can do more xp than paladins endgame for the same reason a pyro can do more xp than a warlock. The point of a barb is to win on dmg in the end, which they do. Pyros point is also to specificly do more aoe dmg than anyone else.

Yes, this may result in more xp/h for them, but isnt the reason they have more xp/h very obvious? Its logical for a higher dmg class once it gets "OP" to win these benefits.

If your comparing lvl 600+ chars.. you wont take this lvl without hard work, and ofc you SHOULD see benefits at this point.

Changing paladins when they do what they do best, beacuse barbarians get more xp out of what they do best.. will then create IMBALANCE, next thread will be: why do i play barb? Paladin do the same dmg ?!?!?!
Let it be and accept the fact that good balance also brings benefits from each individual class in different ways. Thats how balance works and why you wanna play a specifik class if you think realisticly.

Change paladin: no
You define the classes good in this thread and if u read it open-minded you will realize its actually balanced.

Ive been playing shaman main for over 5 years, i dont force shamans to become what they shouldnt be in order to catch up with pyros in dmg/xp, beacuse its illogical as hell. Cuz i know what i benefit from being shaman compared to pyro, the same way as u define in this thread the reason to be a barb instead of a paladin. Turn off the ego and read the thread again, seems balanced to me.
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
7th October 2022 13:46:36

I think there has to be balance between the classes, Tibia done this very well. They've made each class seem different and play different but the difference in EXP/H is 10% or less. On this game you have some classes doing 100%+ more than others which is actually insane, there is a reason a lot of people play Pyro on the seasonal.
Paladin Dark
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Warrior
7th October 2022 15:58:37

Quoting Hex King:
I think paladins are fine, when people start to compare paladin/barb.. you are defining the definition of each of the subclasses pretty good, in other words the balance is good?

Barbs can do more xp than paladins endgame for the same reason a pyro can do more xp than a warlock. The point of a barb is to win on dmg in the end, which they do. Pyros point is also to specificly do more aoe dmg than anyone else.

Yes, this may result in more xp/h for them, but isnt the reason they have more xp/h very obvious? Its logical for a higher dmg class once it gets "OP" to win these benefits.

If your comparing lvl 600+ chars.. you wont take this lvl without hard work, and ofc you SHOULD see benefits at this point.

Changing paladins when they do what they do best, beacuse barbarians get more xp out of what they do best.. will then create IMBALANCE, next thread will be: why do i play barb? Paladin do the same dmg ?!?!?!
Let it be and accept the fact that good balance also brings benefits from each individual class in different ways. Thats how balance works and why you wanna play a specifik class if you think realisticly.

Change paladin: no
You define the classes good in this thread and if u read it open-minded you will realize its actually balanced.

Ive been playing shaman main for over 5 years, i dont force shamans to become what they shouldnt be in order to catch up with pyros in dmg/xp, beacuse its illogical as hell. Cuz i know what i benefit from being shaman compared to pyro, the same way as u define in this thread the reason to be a barb instead of a paladin. Turn off the ego and read the thread again, seems balanced to me.

so let's just make barbarian's pick also be in 3s
If you haven't noticed the cleave was nerfed on damage as well. It would be fair if the cleave was in 1s or 2s since the paladin is not only a tank, he also has moderate damage in terms of zezenia 3 star and if it makes you think being realistic as you say, in a 1x1 barbarian vs the paladin obviously wins the paladin since the subclassed paladin trained for any situation and the second the paladin can also use 2-handed weapons and better than the barbarian

The only thing I don't understand is how they don't eliminate the barbarian at once, the only useful thing that this subclass has is to do it only in the lvl 110 quest because for the rest it is crap, even 2-handed weapons are useless, the only thing to do is lower the defense so that the rangers and monsters kill you faster

PLEASE ADM OR GM ELIMINATE THE BARBARIAN AT ONCE SO THAT THEY STOP NERFADING THE POOR PALADIN BECAUSE THE BARBARIANS SOON GET DOWN TO COMPLAIN THAT PALADIN TANKS A LOT AND MAKES MORE TEAM EXP
« First
5 6 7 8