1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
3rd July 2022 19:42:51 Administration View post »
6th July 2022 19:24:48 Administration View post »
Hexecutioner
Premium

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
2nd July 2022 22:39:10 (Last edited 2nd July 2022 22:48:03)

Quoting Pannoowau:
I don’t understand only one city pvp, pvp is everything in this game for a lot of us, I think you guys should make all cities pvp and maybe the rotation city a pvp enforced area with unlimited frags.

So stop being contradictory!!! If pvp is the only worth thing in this game why did you move your characters from Atlas to Elysium?
Targon
Player

Elysium
Level 20
Mage
3rd July 2022 01:26:17

No transfer at end of season? hahahahaahhahahhahhahh
Kawaki
Player

Pharos
Level 290
Ranger
3rd July 2022 04:24:56

Do you expect someone to play on a server, that when it's over, you won't be able to play with the character on another server?
just giving you money...
:smartass::smartass::smartass:
Malditada
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
3rd July 2022 06:16:05 (Last edited 3rd July 2022 06:17:52)

Quoting Tenacious:
Quoting Pannoowau:
I don’t understand only one city pvp, pvp is everything in this game for a lot of us, I think you guys should make all cities pvp and maybe the rotation city a pvp enforced area with unlimited frags.

So stop being contradictory!!! If pvp is the only worth thing in this game why did you move your characters from Atlas to Elysium?

It’s funny that a level 20 always has something to speak, why would I merge to a pvp server with people near 1000 and 10 players on maximum a day on a good day, normally 3-5, if that doesn’t answer your question your brain dead, thanks. <3<3<3
Ilokpli
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
3rd July 2022 07:35:20

i wanna star play in 4season but cant transfer in end, what is the meaning?
please put transfer
Door Knocker
Player

Pharos
Level 63
Warrior
3rd July 2022 08:38:36

Could you be more detailed with the items that will be featured on the Season Points Shop? Since we cannot transfer characters I'd be pretty cool to see the items so we know why we're playing.

Also would be cool for entire server to be PvP-Enforced (or just open-pvp) with city rotation 25% for monsters/etc.

Just want to spice things up.
David Rudolph
Player

Pharos
Level 16
Warrior
3rd July 2022 15:31:04

Few questions:

- How fast the exp rate will drop? On the atlas there was 5x up to 300lvl and after that it dropped to 2,5x. Please write what exp rate will be between 200-250 and 250-300. Or at which level it will reach 1x ?

- Will the Season Points Shop offer be the same as the last one? Are you planning any unique items?

- How "powerful" will the character restart be? I understand that character transferred to another world will be degraded to level one, but what about unlocked bestiary, achievements, quests and challenge boost?

- Will unused premium cards be transferable to other world anyhow? The same question for payable items like unused scrolls, tickets and even noble coins.

- Is the only way to get reward pet scroll and outfit through transferring Everest character to Elysium or Pharos? Or will I have an option to leave Everest character to the next Seasonal Server but get these reward scrolls on my different, older characters?
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
3rd July 2022 15:53:53

Quoting David Rudolph:
Few questions:

- How fast the exp rate will drop? On the atlas there was 5x up to 300lvl and after that it dropped to 2,5x. Please write what exp rate will be between 200-250 and 250-300. Or at which level it will reach 1x ?

- Will the Season Points Shop offer be the same as the last one? Are you planning any unique items?

- How "powerful" will the character restart be? I understand that character transferred to another world will be degraded to level one, but what about unlocked bestiary, achievements, quests and challenge boost?

- Will unused premium cards be transferable to other world anyhow? The same question for payable items like unused scrolls, tickets and even noble coins.

- Is the only way to get reward pet scroll and outfit through transferring Everest character to Elysium or Pharos? Or will I have an option to leave Everest character to the next Seasonal Server but get these reward scrolls on my different, older characters?

if you think about level 1 it starts with exp x10 and each lvl 50 reduces x1 then start to take account it's very easy
Door Knocker
Player

Pharos
Level 63
Warrior
3rd July 2022 16:44:37

Quoting David Rudolph:
Few questions:

The EXP rate as stated above would be like;

Level 1-50 = 10x
51-100 = 9x
101-150 = 8x
151-200 = 7x
201-250 = 6x
251-300 = 5x
301-350 = 4x
351-400 = 3x
401-450 = 2x
451+ = 1x
Administration
Staff

3rd July 2022 19:42:51 (Last edited 6th July 2022 19:14:38)

What are the experience stages?

The experience rate drops by 1x every 50 levels. In other words:

1-50: 10x
50-100: 9x
100-150: 8x
150-200: 7x
450+: 1x

What will the Hall of Fame & Season Points rewards be?

The Season Points shop will feature exclusive items this season as a reward for grinding on the seasonal world. Let us know what you would like to see! ;-)

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
1 2 3 4
Last »