1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
3rd July 2022 19:42:51 Administration View post »
6th July 2022 19:24:48 Administration View post »
Monster Barbarian
Player

Elysium
Level 151
Warrior
3rd July 2022 20:11:59

CAN NOBLE ZEZENIAN COINS BE TRANSFERRED TO OTHER SERVERS ALONG WITH THE SCROLLS?
Quoting Administration:
What are the experience stages?

The experience rate drops by 1x every 50 levels. In other words:

1-50: 10x
50-100: 9x
100-150: 8x
150-200: 7x
450+: 1x

What will happen to characters?

Transferred characters are wiped of their progress, skills, quests, etc. to level 1 with the exception of:

- Achievement progress
- Bestiary progress
- Unlocked outfits & pets
- Premium Cards, Outfit Scrolls & Pet Scrolls in inventory
- Up to 50 million gold in bank balance

You may choose to pick up your level 300+ Seasonal Outfit & Pet scrolls only after transferring to Elysium & Pharos.

What will the Hall of Fame & Season Points rewards be?

The Season Points shop will feature exclusive items this season as a reward for grinding on the seasonal world. Let us know what you would like to see! ;-)

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
3rd July 2022 21:15:31 (Last edited 3rd July 2022 21:17:47)

Quoting Administration:

Transferred characters are wiped of their progress, skills, quests, etc. to level 1 with the exception of:

- Achievement progress
- Bestiary progress

You may choose to pick up your level 300+ Seasonal Outfit & Pet scrolls only after transferring to Elysium & Pharos.

The Season Points shop will feature exclusive items this season as a reward for grinding on the seasonal world. Let us know what you would like to see! ;-)

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Just a bit of feedback, I don't think enough has changed for people to come and play this season.
The last season died so quick and that was quicker rates and you got to keep your character in the end.

This is slower EXP, you lose ALL levels/magic levels/skills (The ONLY thing that matters in this game). Just so you can keep 50kk MAX and some points which the last 3 seasons where useless (ofc we have zero info on what you get this season).

It just seems super recycled with nothing new but more worse things added.

EDIT: Unless there are unique items which you cannot get ever again, It just isn't worth wasting 3 months, as you would be able to get whatever you gain on the seasonal on your main world 5x over.
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
4th July 2022 12:14:44

Your game is way to small for these type of seasonal servers. You should just have a cap on transfer, nothing needs wiping.

Itll be fun at start where people "low level pk" but that dies very quickly. Even rushing for the pet wont be a goal since you can buy any other pet for €.

All i read on the end of season info is, come spend money on premium cards and lose all ur time and effort when its over

Youre better off writing a gofundme post and share it with some investers.
Marlexz
Player

Pharos
Level 108
Mage
4th July 2022 15:52:03

Quoting Administration:

- Achievement progress
- Bestiary progress

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

If it is to play for money, I easily do it with my main on the server that is already played and no time is wasted
Marlexz
Player

Pharos
Level 108
Mage
4th July 2022 15:52:52

Quoting Administration:

- Achievement progress
- Bestiary progress

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

and I was also wondering if they ever see the support email because in my opinion it doesn't work since they never answer
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 721
Ranger
4th July 2022 16:48:26 (Last edited 4th July 2022 16:51:03)

Good .

with so many things that are priorities for the most part, especially like the balance of SUB classes, which ALL PLAYERS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS.
NEW MONSTERS
NEW RESPAWS
NEW ITEMS

They should be an absolute priority.

it makes no sense to up another char on a server, with the same monsters, items, with unbalanced classes as they are, in my point of view there is no motivation.

The ranger needs adjustment, I take this opportunity to ask for it.

For the love of God staff, listen to the players, we make the game, our voice tracks better paths for the game, we are there every day playing and facing adversity.
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 994
Mage
4th July 2022 20:34:55

50 mln cash... 1 mln was not a problem on Atlas because it was possible to make mules and transfer them with money...

I can understand that Staff want to prevent transfering many hlvls to existing worlds, but atleast make it possible to transfer ALL the items that we will earn, collectables, items, maybe items from hlvl quest.
Otherwise there wont be any sense to waste time on everest, because if we put the same time into playing in our main characters, we will have more benefits than from playing in everest.

Keep the lvl reset, but give us atleast possiblity to tranfer everything we wil loot/buy etc
Kawaki
Player

Pharos
Level 290
Ranger
4th July 2022 21:30:47

Quoting Administration:

- Achievement progress
- Bestiary progress

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

AND ?
Who will play on a server where the character is reset?
If not even on the definitive servers there are people playing, why would I play on this one?
War = money ?
It's time to do something really cool!
Purple Man
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Ranger
4th July 2022 21:42:31

what makes me funny is that you complain and complain and in the end you end up playing the server I don't understand what your complaint is if in the end you don't have your own criteria
Alen Christmas
Player

Elysium
Level 113
Warrior
5th July 2022 21:20:40

How sad do you have to be to think game with 50 active players is good for making PURE SEASONAL SERVERS WITH WIPE AT THE END OF IT

just let people keep their fucking character at end of season, tf ur trying to ''save''? full botted worlds? elyisum is 90% bot accounts, bot developers are the ones playing on pharos

Here is the offer:
- 50k euro cash for 100% ownership of this game
- Send me a message we can get it done in 3 working days
1 2 3 4 5
Last »