« First
4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
3rd July 2022 19:42:51 Administration View post »
6th July 2022 19:24:48 Administration View post »
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 994
Mage
8th July 2022 18:38:38

I see that many other ppl think same about transfer collectables/gatherbales.

It will keep the market alive, and this will help to keep the Everest alive.

Some ppl by buying cards will try to buy things on market so they can use them on Everest or transfer easily, without stress for example "if I wont use those things they will dissappear, i will lose those things that i bought for cards omg".

Add transfer for goodies (collects/gatherable things) and even leave the 200 lvl deadline.
In future please add what lvl in Everest will be 200 on elysium/pharos after transfer, since there is no exp table its hard to count for myself ^^
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
9th July 2022 12:42:59

Quoting Ritari:
Quoting Allark:

exactly makes a new open server for new and old players where everything is equal what is the use of participating in a new server if when I go to my world I have 1900 and 1800 and like 7700 and 600 and I lv 300 just because no I played titan .... it's like a waste of time or they open a fixed pvp mixed server or pvp because in the end that's what moves the game or they open a single server exp rate x10 to go up fast and be able to be at the same level as the other players and be the same or do that or sell the game because they only waste time

Quoting Godzilla:

They shouldnt merge it with Pharos/Elysium though. A new server is best.

New server? HYPE!

Yeah, i dont find joy in competing for top level knowing im going to be transfered into a long existing world. Knowing you'd be in a new server after the seasonal would be alot more interesting.
Sir Persia Thecat
Premium

Elysium
Level 373
Warrior
23rd July 2022 13:24:58

Where is the New update? I would like to play with my paladin, and rogue!:/
Eminem
Premium

Pharos
Level 546
Warrior
4th August 2022 07:28:02

i still dont understand how theres zero feedback from the staff on the fact your seasonal server is dead already.
These ridiculous caps destroyed the server. People rush 300 and thats it.

Quoting Administration:
Characters will have their experience, skills and magic level adjusted to the destination world with a hard cap at level 200 and skill level 100. With the exception of Premium Cards, Outfit Scrolls, Pet Scrolls & 50 million gold in bank balance all items are wiped.

The level cap
- It makes no sense to have a cap of level 200 when theres been close to no cap in all previous seasonal servers, especially in Pharos a cap on level 200 is a joke. At level 400 in Everest youre on the same xp as on pharos and on 450 its the same as elysium, why does there need to be a such cap?

Items are wiped
- The time to collect an item takes the same amount of time to get as on any other world. Items such as a tukinou and the whole noble zezenia outfit quest lines are understandable since these are quite easier to get. But grinding bosses for a weapon takes the same amount of time, looting it from monsters takes the same amount of time, nevertheless any item that is not a high end quest item should not be taken away...
Swag Daddy
Player

Pharos
Level 228
Warrior
4th August 2022 11:01:40

100% agreed. This is crazy that server is already dead (3 months before finish, isn't it a record?) and yet staff doesn't even try to speak after so many posts about it. Maybe they like when game is dead...

These ideas are so pointless and unfair.

Quoting Eminem:
i still dont understand how theres zero feedback from the staff on the fact your seasonal server is dead already.
These ridiculous caps destroyed the server. People rush 300 and thats it.

Quoting Administration:
Characters will have their experience, skills and magic level adjusted to the destination world with a hard cap at level 200 and skill level 100. With the exception of Premium Cards, Outfit Scrolls, Pet Scrolls & 50 million gold in bank balance all items are wiped.

The level cap
- It makes no sense to have a cap of level 200 when theres been close to no cap in all previous seasonal servers, especially in Pharos a cap on level 200 is a joke. At level 400 in Everest youre on the same xp as on pharos and on 450 its the same as elysium, why does there need to be a such cap?

Items are wiped
- The time to collect an item takes the same amount of time to get as on any other world. Items such as a tukinou and the whole noble zezenia outfit quest lines are understandable since these are quite easier to get. But grinding bosses for a weapon takes the same amount of time, looting it from monsters takes the same amount of time, nevertheless any item that is not a high end quest item should not be taken away...
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 994
Mage
5th August 2022 16:01:25 (Last edited 5th August 2022 16:02:48)

@Staff
I think its kinda last moment for You to announce, that like on previous 3 seasonal servers, it will be possible to take all the items after seasonal server is over with exceptions of the high end game like tukinou etc. Also You need to raise the hard cap to minimum lvl 300, because in 4 months its more than easy to make 300 lvl on regular servers (which can be easily proven), beenwhile making lots of cash on items and collects. Ppl already realised, its waste of time to play here more than necessery to make 300 lvl or 2 x 300.
So, for God sake, listen to your customers and announce it as soon as possible.
Your's sincerely
Zezenia community
Last Breath
Premium

Pharos
Level 143
Warrior
7th August 2022 14:16:14 (Last edited 7th August 2022 14:16:52)

How about stop seasonal, and put a New serv, 1x, same as platon?

And have new contents, like mining stones for all maps, to make a new itens, for maybe, make a wings, with these Stones, and these wings, gave us status, like Dodge, Magic level, meele, or distance skills!

Your community have a such many ideas, listen us sometimes! I already see a guys, given Nice ideas, and It's the same content as 2018, only grag's be added, and don't have a New hunts for these, we are tired of chasing the same Old monsters, like boulder, ice thrower, soul devourer, devils, and might werebears!
Tooretto
Premium

Elysium
Level 70
Warrior
7th August 2022 15:51:12

Quoting Last Breath:

And have new contents, like mining stones for all maps, to make a new itens, for maybe, make a wings, with these Stones, and these wings, gave us status, like Dodge, Magic level, meele, or distance skills!

Your community have a such many ideas, listen us sometimes! I already see a guys, given Nice ideas, and It's the same content as 2018, only grag's be added, and don't have a New hunts for these, we are tired of chasing the same Old monsters, like boulder, ice thrower, soul devourer, devils, and might werebears!

New platon?
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Last Breath
Premium

Pharos
Level 143
Warrior
7th August 2022 16:46:42

New platon?

How about new ideas? Instead of criticizing, help with something constructive.
Invoker
Premium

Elysium
Level 695
Mage
8th August 2022 16:09:54

Quoting Tooretto:
Quoting Last Breath:

New platon?

Why do you think that by making a new server (not seasonal), it is bound to end?
« First
4 5 6