1 2 3 4
Necromanncer
Premium

Elysium
Level 255
Mage
15th April 2023 20:45:39 (Last edited 15th April 2023 20:48:09)

my suggestion is to remove the last talent skill shield slam, and put a buff on the cleave skill, the buff would reach 8 squares around the doll
Crusader Wix
Player

Elysium
Level 299
Warrior
15th April 2023 21:15:06 (Last edited 15th April 2023 21:17:27)

Well instead of shield slam that can be used for pvp case, can take out the added time for last stand talent. If you are high enough level to get that last talent tier, there is really not too many uses for an extended last stand at that point.
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
15th April 2023 22:16:10

Quoting Askja:
I just looked at "top levels" list of Zera : 45 choosen vocations, .... 4 paladins.

People there know what they are doing.

it makes sense that you say more rangers and mages are being created as well

especially warlock because it is a pvp server and because warlock is fun in pve now
and ranger the same situation x)
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 718
Warrior
16th April 2023 07:22:03

True.

Then new count today looking only at warriors having chosen a vocation : 6 paladins, 13 barbarians ;)
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
16th April 2023 09:03:34 (Last edited 16th April 2023 09:04:33)

Dont suggest from new server, because it has a mixed pvp feature, and as in game is stated, paladin is weak on pvp (look and compare how many stars in pvp it have at section subclass in the game).
After all, paladin is exactly where he should be. He is ultimately tanky, much more than a barb, very easy at use, and still he can group monsters up to 5 and cleave them all the time. I wouldnt complain at it too much, but I have a tip for those who complain. There is a great feature of changing subclass freshly developed by Staff- try it out.
Paladin Dark
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Warrior
16th April 2023 14:13:50

the barbarian shouldn't have that much maximum damage he should only have 15% against the paladin let's say if the paladin is at 2 star the barbarian should be at 3 star
you must return desolation yes, since the last update the barbarian can lure 8 monster rlx and do great damage while the paladin can only lure 5 and it is mandatory to go to a wall and the nerf they did to the cleave did not help at all for max damage it is 501 without the hurran quest and if he does the hurrab quest the damage goes up a bit
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 718
Warrior
16th April 2023 18:19:27

Two more 370+ Elysium paladins turned barbarians today.

Staff, open your eyes :smartass:
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
16th April 2023 18:57:15

The barbarian is an offensive fighter and the paladin is a defensive fighter and it is known that one has huge damage and the other has huge resistances. Paladin has 8% damage reduction, more healing is a teamhunt character. Askja if you don't have a party you shouldn't play paladin you always have a choice you can change subclass or completely change character if you can't handle paladin.
Crusader Wix
Player

Elysium
Level 299
Warrior
16th April 2023 19:01:14

I had noticed with the talent trees for subclasses that they are all the same except barb and paladin. Is this on purpose or was this an accident because legerity and healing are switched between the two classes for second tier and third tier?
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 718
Warrior
16th April 2023 19:21:20

Quoting Waldemaro:
The barbarian is an offensive fighter and the paladin is a defensive fighter and it is known that one has huge damage and the other has huge resistances. Paladin has 8% damage reduction, more healing is a teamhunt character. Askja if you don't have a party you shouldn't play paladin you always have a choice you can change subclass or completely change character if you can't handle paladin.

You completely miss the purpose of my posts : I'm not speaking about myself, as I said I will stay paladin whatever is done. I can handle it, thank you for your thoughtfulness.

I'm speaking about balance of the game, and the fact that paladin class is disappearing due to huge unbalance.

About damage reduction, I don't see how you obtain the 8% number. It's not even true for auto-attack, and it is far from true for spells. Could you explain it ? This is the core of the question.

About the fact that paladin class is disappearing, it's just a fact I'm highlighting.

And it's pretty funny (well, illogical) that the only opposite argument I'm given here is precisely to turn barbarian myself, which would prove a bit more I'm right :)
1 2 3 4