« First
2 3 4
Grande Furioso
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
17th April 2023 20:59:51

I totally disagree to make another AoE spell for paladin. Paladins already have cleave and swipe but theres no useful spell for attacking single target.
Lone paladin (according to their level and availability of quests) has great problem to kill even weaker bosses like tarsoss or monsters with high healing.

Shield slam should be overall stronger (shorter cooldown and/or higher power) for the price of mana cost and strong dependency on the shield parameters.

Holy sword is so useless that we can delete it anyway :P
Crusader Wix
Player

Elysium
Level 299
Warrior
19th April 2023 04:11:59

Quoting Grande Furioso:
I totally disagree to make another AoE spell for paladin. Paladins already have cleave and swipe but theres no useful spell for attacking single target.
Lone paladin (according to their level and availability of quests) has great problem to kill even weaker bosses like tarsoss or monsters with high healing.

Shield slam should be overall stronger (shorter cooldown and/or higher power) for the price of mana cost and strong dependency on the shield parameters.

Holy sword is so useless that we can delete it anyway :P

I did a test with shield slam between a wooden buckler and immemorial pavise because it said strength was influenced by the worn shield's defense. I wouldn't have realized it would only add 50-60 damage to the shield slam. :P
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 718
Warrior
23rd September 2023 09:12:02

Quoting Askja:
Yeah, believe it or not, agree or not, but paladin class is currently disappearing at high levels.

It's not an opinion, it's just a fact.

A few months later, and obviously things are worst ...

I'm now 4th Paladin of Elysium, and sure I took a few levels, but it's certainly not the main reason !

Staff, once again, open your eyes ... :/
Blackmoor
Player

Zera
Level 127
Warrior
23rd September 2023 09:35:10

Totally agree. Paladin should be improved ASAP!!
Tarinne
Player

Zera
Level 207
Warrior
23rd September 2023 20:23:42

Paladin is totally useless xD he does damage to teams exp so not even his main role is useful.
You can't convince me paladin is good at anything compared to barb, i dare you.
To Triste
Player

Pharos
Level 227
Mage
23rd September 2023 22:13:30

If we were to replace the holy sword magic with a 4s desolation that deals less damage than cleave but, unlike the barbarian's area skill, does not decrease damage from behind, the balancing would be quite effective.

Positive point:

It could better assist in team hunts by consistently hitting the box.
It would improve overall solo hunting XP since the game meta for warriors is hunting in a box.
It would make his early game stronger (considering that the barbarian takes time to scale and in the long run, the barbarian becomes stronger and the paladin weaker, which is normal in my opinion).

The magic rotation would be:
-Low lvl: cleave+heal
-Mid lvl: desolation+cleave+heal+cleave
-High lvl: desolation+cleave+swiping+cleave

Which is very similar to the magic rotation of the barbarian.
To Triste
Player

Pharos
Level 227
Mage
23rd September 2023 22:13:30

If we were to replace the holy sword magic with a 4s desolation that deals less damage than cleave but, unlike the barbarian's area skill, does not decrease damage from behind, the balancing would be quite effective.

Positive point:

It could better assist in team hunts by consistently hitting the box.
It would improve overall solo hunting XP since the game meta for warriors is hunting in a box.
It would make his early game stronger (considering that the barbarian takes time to scale and in the long run, the barbarian becomes stronger and the paladin weaker, which is normal in my opinion).

The magic rotation would be:
-Low lvl: cleave+heal
-Mid lvl: desolation+cleave+heal+cleave
-High lvl: desolation+cleave+swiping+cleave

Which is very similar to the magic rotation of the barbarian.
« First
2 3 4