Show staff replies in this thread
22nd April 2023 15:34:04 CM Mercury View post »
Grande Furioso
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
23rd April 2023 13:52:40

Why don't Brazilians use punctuation marks? Pedro Alvares was literate, after all ;)

No offense, but most of these posts are unreadable.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd April 2023 14:12:31 (Last edited 23rd April 2023 14:12:44)

Quoting Grande Furioso:
Why don't Brazilians use punctuation marks? Pedro Alvares was literate, after all ;)

No offense, but most of these posts are unreadable.

Same as this game unplayable after 1 week 70 people online 40 of them on trainers and 30 exp fro mthsi 30 5 are on pvp xDDDDDDDDDD
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd April 2023 14:33:36

Quoting Deadpool:

Quoting Gudalik:
Game still fuckign joke

Quoting Gudalik:
You should ban erveryone

Quoting Gudalik:
Ban me aswell so i never ever play this again

AS CABLE WOULD SAY :smartass:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

AS DEADPOOL WOULD SAY :smartass:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

DEADPOOL IS LOVE, DEADPOOL IS LIFE

Thats says all
Kimiimaro
Player

Platon
Level 10
Mage
23rd April 2023 20:42:29

Quoting Agron:
Quoting Ranger Scooby Doo:
''It's incredible how Brazilians always get banned, it has always been like this, Europeans will always be 'xenophobic' towards Brazilians."
If you're not interested in having the Brazilian community around, please let us know and we'll stop playing

Ritari cannot be the GM while playing on the team

I think pulling the race card is a bit over the top... Ofcourse if the majority of the community is South-American, the chances of a South-American player getting caught are higher than a European player.

I would love to see staff give their reasonings to shut some of these players up who obviously got caught doing something they shouldn't be doing.

People who do not live in Brazil" can do anything in this game, including Alinor full power abuse, my team went to KS Alinor's team and got banned."
The last 20 banned people were from Brazil, Monuit played with the Europeans and got banned.

After Ritari became a GM, everything changed. Players involved in the war cannot become a GM.

I am asserting that Ritari is helping the team of DENIS (Revenge Clown, Trapp)
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd April 2023 21:25:40

Quoting Agron:
''It's incredible how Brazilians always get banned, it has always been like this, Europeans will always be 'xenophobic' towards Brazilians."
If you're not interested in having the Brazilian community around, please let us know and we'll stop playing

I think pulling the race card is a bit over the top... Ofcourse if the majority of the community is South-American, the chances of a South-American player getting caught are higher than a European player.

I would love to see staff give their reasonings to shut some of these players up who obviously got caught doing something they shouldn't be doing.

People who do not live in Brazil" can do anything in this game, including Alinor full power abuse, my team went to KS Alinor's team and got banned."
The last 20 banned people were from Brazil, Monuit played with the Europeans and got banned.

After Ritari became a GM, everything changed. Players involved in the war cannot become a GM.

Yeah that's why Dennis is banned rennan and my friend kawkens. Master logic but well what we can expect from someone from br lmao
Funky Slag
Player

Zera
Level 68
Warrior
23rd April 2023 21:55:14

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Agron:

Yeah that's why Dennis is banned rennan and my friend kawkens. Master logic but well what we can expect from someone from br lmao

Biggest botters got banned, what a surprise. About damn time they ban bots..
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd April 2023 22:04:48

Quoting Funky Slag:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Agron:

Biggest botters got banned, what a surprise. About damn time they ban bots..

Another master logic? Didnt u notice i replied that guy lmao
Kimiimaro
Player

Platon
Level 10
Mage
23rd April 2023 22:13:30

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Agron:

Amazing, nobody likes you.
''RAT''
Mackster
Player

Elysium
Level 66
Mage
23rd April 2023 22:52:00

please gm, check this situation, we only want play
Mackster
Player

Elysium
Level 66
Mage
24th April 2023 01:12:37

it's funny that the tops, which are proven to use bot:
Trapp
Tripp
Trull
Sezeraacaba

Nothing happens and nothing will happen, you just have to follow them and see EVERYTHING being done perfectly.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »