17th May 2023 12:42:15 CM Mercury View post »
Wilma Dickfitt
Player

Elysium
Level 102
Mage
28th April 2023 15:29:15

Quoting Kkoupe:
The point is that you are doing this in a very unprofessional way, changing the whole course of a server and a war for guesswork. Many players use software to be able to use the mouse as a tool to use hotkeys, is this wrong with zezenia? For in all games they are not. The same software that can be used to change mouse functions can also be used for macros, how far does your tolerance go? People use it blatantly and are not banned...(Again the lack of transparency bothers everyone)

What you are doing is a wrong timeline skipping steps and bringing inconvenience to people who deposited hours in the game.

This is something that never gets talked about also. I have a razer naga mouse and I'm scared to play the game now and get banned for botting when I don't even use the bot lol. I have enemy's tell me I'm botting because I can use spells and mana potions at the same time. This is nonsense, I have over 15 hotkeys/keybinds accessible for my thumb to click without moving my regular playing position that many people don't have and don't even understand. And yes in the razer synapse you can create your own macro for a "combo bot". So where do you draw the line. Is my $150 mouse useless because I will be banned for using it when gm "assumes" I'm botting? There's a very grey area with 3rd party software.
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
28th April 2023 15:29:27 (Last edited 28th April 2023 15:33:52)

Quoting Administration:
Thanks for your constructive feedback. We hope to make many improvements to quality of life in the game in the coming months. However, we can not accept the use of any third party bot software and bans will continue to be handed out to offenders. The simple foolproof method to avoid a ban is to not run any such software on your computer or modify the Zezenia client software.

We will not dignify any unfounded accusations of corruption as this is a common cry from cheaters every time enforcement actions are taken. While we do not comment on individual cases the Game Masters named in this thread have had nothing to do with this ban wave. The staff does not favor any teams and stays out of PvP politics. The bans we place are not taken lightly.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I sent many messages for the support I have to show you that I don't do bots. You as programmers know that nothing is deleted from a writing, everything is always there.
Mackster
Player

Elysium
Level 66
Mage
28th April 2023 15:29:33 (Last edited 28th April 2023 15:37:59)

I use mouse sim software and they have macro programs and other functions, which in my view are subject to banning, but I do not use them, only the functions to use hk, but how am I going to play and risk my account?

Below I have a clear example of what I'm talking about, a mouse software that defines the dpi for the game you want and shortcut keys, but if I choose zezenia, would I be breaking a rule? Because there are illegal things in the software itself.

Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
28th April 2023 15:33:00

Quoting Wilma Dickfitt:
Quoting Kkoupe:
The point is that you are doing this in a very unprofessional way, changing the whole course of a server and a war for guesswork. Many players use software to be able to use the mouse as a tool to use hotkeys, is this wrong with zezenia? For in all games they are not. The same software that can be used to change mouse functions can also be used for macros, how far does your tolerance go? People use it blatantly and are not banned...(Again the lack of transparency bothers everyone)

What you are doing is a wrong timeline skipping steps and bringing inconvenience to people who deposited hours in the game.

This is something that never gets talked about also. I have a razer naga mouse and I'm scared to play the game now and get banned for botting when I don't even use the bot lol. I have enemy's tell me I'm botting because I can use spells and mana potions at the same time. This is nonsense, I have over 15 hotkeys/keybinds accessible for my thumb to click without moving my regular playing position that many people don't have and don't even understand. And yes in the razer synapse you can create your own macro for a "combo bot". So where do you draw the line. Is my $150 mouse useless because I will be banned for using it when gm "assumes" I'm botting? There's a very grey area with 3rd party software.

This is what I say, I don't use a bot, I have a program that improves my internet, my mouse is an Asus rog strixx, it cost me almost 100 dollars, it comes with this function of being able to configure it as a keyboard with one hand, I can throw mana and heat and with the other write and they gave me bam to my warlock lv 60 in zera it's stupid I sent emails to the program staff I have to send them a photo and video of my mouse I don't know what to do I received an unjustified bam and I'm afraid to play for the same reason is stupid

Administration
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
28th April 2023 15:36:07

Quoting Kkoupe:
I use mouse sim software and they have macro programs and other functions, which in my view are subject to banning, but I do not use them, only the functions to use hk, but how am I going to play and risk my account?

there is where we are going exactly they prohibit the use of software that affects the game but it is a tool like the keyboard itself they are based on rules subject to the first owner in 2009 they do not even improve that ban the bots yes but this is a tool like the same keyboard so you can't play using gamer keyboard gamer mouse is now a crime??'
Urubu Do Pix
Player

Pharos
Level 24
Mage
28th April 2023 16:40:44

Hello Staff!!
I'm not of showing my face down here to comment something but with the recent changes of the game, I think I wanna join the discussion.
I read everything everybody posted here, there are many points I agree, many I disagree obviously, but I think the big point here is:
Yeah, the situation of botters were out of control, everybody in the community knows about the bot, including the ones who didnt use it, including the staff, I guess nobody is fool here, alright!

But the all the point is: You are banning "botters" that claims they were macroing, or clean or whatever, my opinion is that the community has the right to know specifficaly why they are getting ban first of all, and second with proofs of the ban. I think that you staff, at this point, already have to know who is injected on the game and who is'nt, so why dont show proofs of that:
Like you ban character X, post like a justification for the specific case, because "you have been banned for bot" is veeery very shallow, and proofs nothing, but if you banned like: You were hunting on X place or doing X thing, with a Third Party software injected to the game, at hh:mm UTC and have been dettected. I think more than 50% of this problems would get solved already.
Second Point: An open chat with the community, I've been talking to many people about this, and 90% (maybe 100%) of the cases are: I emaild them, and no answer at all. Like I said, justtify your acts, I think many of the bans are correct, but every one are? How can we know it if there are no further exaplantaion?

I'll continue my points below, to not be so long at the posts!
Urubu Do Pix
Player

Pharos
Level 24
Mage
28th April 2023 16:52:47

Continuing...
Other think I read in one of these posts is very well pointed: You know about the bots, and you obviously know about macros, how can we know the limit if you didnt explained so well. Staff posted something like: Do not injectate anything on the client and you wont be banned, But many players got ban (as I know, please correct if I'm wrong) being life or mana drained in some situations and if the heal comes instantly: BAN, how can this be a good reason for a ban? And what if the player was already on the moment of pot or heal itself and happened at the same time... I'm not taking any sides here, and not saying the players who had been banned in this case were, but you are delecting a player for the only reason of a heal at the right time? I'm sorry but this is really wrong and unrespectfull with our community, like I said i'm not saying that all the players in this case werent botting, but if you know they were, dettected something injected on their client, why dont be transparent with then? Some people know how to recognize their errors and accept, but dont give a chance to proof, or discuss about it sounds like a dictadure or strict behavior.
I know about maany players who are afraid of get banned just for the fact they are playing, saying that they can perform a "perfect" combo in the right moment you are watching and get banned, and sincerly, they are right

Please just dont post on forums with shallow words of "Just dont bot you wont get banned", because sorry, this is destroying the game with many players leaving, and not because they were botter, but they werent being replied or justified for the acts.

I'm opening for further discutions if they are based on arguments and not only on "you're wrong"
Thanks for your time!

And I'm Cadeirudo By the Way, I'm not afraid saying who I am!
Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
28th April 2023 16:59:10

Quoting Administration:
Thanks for your constructive feedback. We hope to make many improvements to quality of life in the game in the coming months. However, we can not accept the use of any third party bot software and bans will continue to be handed out to offenders. The simple foolproof method to avoid a ban is to not run any such software on your computer or modify the Zezenia client software.

We will not dignify any unfounded accusations of corruption as this is a common cry from cheaters every time enforcement actions are taken. While we do not comment on individual cases the Game Masters named in this thread have had nothing to do with this ban wave. The staff does not favor any teams and stays out of PvP politics. The bans we place are not taken lightly.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

The problem you have is the former owner and at the start of your ownership you never actively banned bots you just let them run wild. Now all of a sudden you start to mass ban bots after knowing (at least if you took a little bit of notice in game) that the MAJORITY of the player base uses the bot.

There should have been a message stating that you will now be actively searching for bots to ban, then even if they do get banned give them a chance to redeem themselves, you have killed Zera within 2 weeks.
Urubu Do Pix
Player

Pharos
Level 24
Mage
28th April 2023 17:01:08

Quoting Urubu Do Pix:
Continuing...
Other think I read in one of these posts is very well pointed: You know about the bots, and you obviously know about macros, how can we know the limit if you didnt explained so well. Staff posted something like: Do not injectate anything on the client and you wont be banned, But many players got ban (as I know, please correct if I'm wrong) being life or mana drained in some situations and if the heal comes instantly: BAN, how can this be a good reason for a ban? And what if the player was already on the moment of pot or heal itself and happened at the same time... I'm not taking any sides here, and not saying the players who had been banned in this case were, but you are delecting a player for the only reason of a heal at the right time? I'm sorry but this is really wrong and unrespectfull with our community, like I said i'm not saying that all the players in this case werent botting, but if you know they were, dettected something injected on their client, why dont be transparent with then? Some people know how to recognize their errors and accept, but dont give a chance to proof, or discuss about it sounds like a dictadure or strict behavior.
I know about maany players who are afraid of get banned just for the fact they are playing, saying that they can perform a "perfect" combo in the right moment you are watching and get banned, and sincerly, they are right

Please just dont post on forums with shallow words of "Just dont bot you wont get banned", because sorry, this is destroying the game with many players leaving, and not because they were botter, but they werent being replied or justified for the acts.

I'm opening for further discutions if they are based on arguments and not only on "you're wrong"
Thanks for your time!

And I'm Cadeirudo By the Way, I'm not afraid saying who I am!

And please Administration please respond the players, I'm not asking to reply mine or any specific post, just be present and transparent with us

thx!
Rockjsokc
Player

Everest
Level 13
Mage
28th April 2023 17:53:34

Quoting Wyhual:
The game is also in quillon season.

Unfortunately they are taking the community out of the game, it's sad to see where the game is going again, probably veeti won't even read it, as it will be deleted before, but the game will end that way.

Unfortunately, I really like this game, but not like that.

Thank you, I won't play anymore if this continues.

Congratulations for your hypocrisy, you have finished with Everath, you and your team, and now you come with this! Learn to play with your hands! Simple!
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »