28th April 2023 17:55:38

I already killed him and that will soon be realized
Paladin Dark
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Warrior
28th April 2023 18:18:33

I don't understand this sick that they want to be explained why it was banned and only when they enter the page of their account of the character that was banned does it come out because it was banned

just as it came out to deadpool that he was banned for killing some players who were using cavebot and were afk thank god he didn't ban me that day
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
28th April 2023 18:35:34

Now we see WHO really like game. Those ones will keep playing. Rest cant handle zez without bot 8)8)
Urubu Do Pix
Player

Pharos
Level 24
Mage
28th April 2023 19:00:31

Quoting Paladin Dark:
I don't understand this sick that they want to be explained why it was banned and only when they enter the page of their account of the character that was banned does it come out because it was banned

just as it came out to deadpool that he was banned for killing some players who were using cavebot and were afk thank god he didn't ban me that day

Srry bro, isnt a sickness for explanation, Its only a matter of respect for those who was, because entering you acc and the reason be: banned by bot, I'm sorry isn't any explanation, is only the reason, and Im pretty sure those who are complaining about wants a explanation for not being botting at the moment of the ban. It's only question of manners, and I truely believe that whose were banned by botting wont complain it
Odimm
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Warrior
28th April 2023 19:09:08

Come on guys, it's not that hard to play with your hand, and to respect the rules! In Tibia something similar happened, and the amount of players did not change that much!
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
28th April 2023 21:18:58 (Last edited 28th April 2023 21:20:05)

Quoting Paladin Dark:

of course yes but I think you have a delay friend because what I injected was not a program to sleep while the game works I injected a paid proxy since none of the proxies in the game work for me I have a lot of lag with any of them and even so I received a bam being lv 70, you hardly know how hard it was for me to climb and so far the staff still hasn't answered me

gm viper
gm arunion
gm vega
gm shadow
gm mendenhall
Administration
cm mercury
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
28th April 2023 21:23:09

It is incredible that the staff does not have time to fix the prixys, not to answer the thousands of messages that I left them, but to ban me when I was playing with my hands and I was offline, which is the stupidest thing. I played 3 hours to go up 2 levels with my hands, that one died. same day 2 times due to the bad internet that's why I buy paid proxies because the game doesn't fix the crap it does but if it bans and it never responds I told them thousands of times they themselves can confirm that I'm not lying that I wrote to them but stupid they don't respond They respond only when they feel like it or when they want to excuse themselves from the rest. They are never in the game to benefit those who pay them premium cards in a row if they are good.
Odimm
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Warrior
28th April 2023 22:56:12 (Last edited 15th May 2023 06:13:41)

Quoting Darkzs:
It is incredible that the staff does not have time to fix the prixys, not to answer the thousands of messages that I left them, but to ban me when I was playing with my hands and I was offline, which is the stupidest thing. I played 3 hours to go up 2 levels with my hands, that one died. same day 2 times due to the bad internet that's why I buy paid proxies because the game doesn't fix the crap it does but if it bans and it never responds I told them thousands of times they themselves can confirm that I'm not lying that I wrote to them but stupid they don't respond They respond only when they feel like it or when they want to excuse themselves from the rest. They are never in the game to benefit those who pay them premium cards in a row if they are good.

Using a paid proxy, is it banned? LOL , here ,it's impossible not to use it!

When I tested without proxy, and with the ''Sao Paulo'' proxy, I simply had 7 lag protection's in two hour!

If use exitlag, noping gives ban, we are all fucked!!

Just like I saw a guy mention about x-mouse control, which for me is just a shortcut to use healing, because it is not possible that someone can do everything in one hand! Combo+heal, walk, and more, with one hand!
Odimm
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Warrior
28th April 2023 22:59:27 (Last edited 15th May 2023 06:14:34)

Quoting Kkoupe:
I use mouse sim software and they have macro programs and other functions, which in my view are subject to banning, but I do not use them, only the functions to use hk, but how am I going to play and risk my account?

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Below I have a clear example of what I'm talking about, a mouse software that defines the dpi for the game you want and shortcut keys, but if I choose zezenia, would I be breaking a rule? Because there are illegal things in the software itself.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

[ I use a simpler mouse, and it has 4 useful buttons for me.]
It is only because of this, that I use the x-mouse button control, because I cannot afford to buy a more expensive mouse, just for this function!
Guns
Player

Pharos
Level 100
Warrior
28th April 2023 23:50:48

zezenia is playing with us, they banned my ranger, and I was doing marksman task, in hellish archangel I killed 30, I took a break to go get wife at work for half an hour, when I return and find myself with the gift of Staff.
I just did not understand why they did not give me any justification.
My ranger was with zezenia set, with new attributes, with 15% life steal healing around 400 per arrow, the character was very strong, almost all attributes of magic and physical defense at maximum.

I sent 3 emails to the staff and no return, I invested money and bought cards and pet.
Not to mention the lost time

gm viper
gm arunion
gm vega
gm shadow
gm mendenhall
Administration
cm mercury
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »