14th November 2023 19:14:37 CM Mercury View post »
17th November 2023 15:27:50 CM Mercury View post »
17th November 2023 17:29:21 CM Mercury View post »
Melatonino
Player

Pharos
Level 198
Mage
14th November 2023 20:20:18 (Last edited 14th November 2023 20:21:52)

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

You do have 3 different proxies built into the game. You should try those. A 150-200 ms ping would be quite normal for game play. Are there any other player having problems with the ping?

-Mercury

I strongly disagree.

For non pvp players, this ping difference shouldn't affect the gameplay at all, but for pvp players, the advantage for those who have lower ping, is clear. Unfortunately, brazilians(most of the players), are harmed due to high ping.
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
14th November 2023 22:03:22

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

You do have 3 different proxies built into the game. You should try those. A 150-200 ms ping would be quite normal for game play. Are there any other player having problems with the ping?

-Mercury

Quoting Melatonino:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

I strongly disagree.

For non pvp players, this ping difference shouldn't affect the gameplay at all, but for pvp players, the advantage for those who have lower ping, is clear. Unfortunately, brazilians(most of the players), are harmed due to high ping.

a complete lie, I have Brazilian friends who are part of my team and currently play with me and the truth is that most of them retired like my two friends caste and yuri who stopped playing due to the high price of xp players delight doing KS 24/7 without being banned using spike, pushing, throwing barrels and much more just in order to sabotage the exp of the other players it even looks like the bruxo did the same thing two days ago taking advantage of the hellish magus bug taking out pk and returning to the sona pz without any type of sanction when they are warned for nothing more than that, that is the real reason why people withdraw from the game because they are tired of the power abuse and the power abuse of bugs without being punished they complain that we make forums ourselves We only report bugs because no one should have an advantage of any kind but XP DELICIA takes advantage of every bug to make the players' lives miserable and that's why in the end they end up leaving the game. It has many forums showing videos and evidence. I'm not just saying it when there. a gm more attentive to those infractions committed by the guild XP DELICIA will see how the game will grow in the meantime it will only have an audience of 10 players per server because in the end no one likes to play against cheaters who are not punished
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
14th November 2023 22:06:10

[/url]

[url=https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1976094264]

clear evidence of why people get tired and leave, they don't tolerate cheaters
Melatonino
Player

Pharos
Level 198
Mage
14th November 2023 22:15:20

It's exhausting to see bellinghan saying bullshit in all threads. He should be silenced for all nonsense in a serious thread.
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
14th November 2023 22:17:28

It seems like most people don't know how the internet works, you get high ping cause of location it has nothing to do with you down/up speeds at all. A proxy can help as it can help with which nodes you go through but in the end you can only get within a certain range.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
14th November 2023 22:35:44

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

We have 150 ping, our enemies have 70-90, very unfair because in Zezenia speed is everything

I also play Tibia sometimes, I enter North American servers, and my ping is around 100-110. Why does ExitLag work in Tibia but not in Zezenia, It doesn't change anything in Zezenia
Melatonino
Player

Pharos
Level 198
Mage
14th November 2023 23:01:14

Quoting Perma Dead:
It seems like most people don't know how the internet works, you get high ping cause of location it has nothing to do with you down/up speeds at all. A proxy can help as it can help with which nodes you go through but in the end you can only get within a certain range.

I understand your point, but it's still unfair. Repeating what I said earlier, brazilians represent a huge part in zezenia but never had a single server host in here. A solution must be found, because as Shadowzin said, speed in zezenia is everything.
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
14th November 2023 23:06:28 (Last edited 14th November 2023 23:06:51)

Quoting Melatonino:
Quoting Perma Dead:

I understand your point, but it's still unfair. Repeating what I said earlier, brazilians represent a huge part in zezenia but never had a single server host in here. A solution must be found, because as Shadowzin said, speed in zezenia is everything.

The only way to make it better is to host there but if you do you make it impossible for anyone outside of brazil to play. US players would be on 200+ and EU players 250-350.

Btw im from the EU and I get 110-125 on Cronus also.
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
14th November 2023 23:40:06 (Last edited 14th November 2023 23:40:58)

Quoting Melatonino:
Quoting Perma Dead:

my ping without exit lag 250
my ping with exit lag 120

they saw ritari's live in the morning ping 170
and he is European

A lot of people have high ping and low ping depending on the location, as perma dead says, it's not just internet speed, they have to learn or study, I recommend shawdozin and melatonino to go back to university, this is basic.
Stop crying talking about how the gringos have a greater advantage when the only advantage they have is that they do play with their hands and do not depend on adulterating the game like XP. Simple DELIGHT. If you cry so much because the game is unfair, then you simply go to another one and that's it

Quoting Melatonino:
It's exhausting to see bellinghan saying bullshit in all threads. He should be silenced for all nonsense in a serious thread.

If you don't like it simple, you can send an email to the game support and they will also address your simple concern. The forum is public for a reason, it is easy to know if you go to school, but since you are now in the adult world, no one will ever tell you. I will agree with you and if you don't like it, just cry with mommy.
Melatonino
Player

Pharos
Level 198
Mage
15th November 2023 01:14:25

Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Melatonino:
Quoting Perma Dead:

The only way to make it better is to host there but if you do you make it impossible for anyone outside of brazil to play. US players would be on 200+ and EU players 250-350.

Btw im from the EU and I get 110-125 on Cronus also.

It's not the only way, they could see in data, the best place for hosting. everyone with 110-120 ping
1 2 3 4
Last »