Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
15th November 2023 01:15:41

Quoting Bellinghan:
Quoting Melatonino:
Quoting Perma Dead:
It seems like most people don't know how the internet works, you get high ping cause of location it has nothing to do with you down/up speeds at all. A proxy can help as it can help with which nodes you go through but in the end you can only get within a certain range.

I understand your point, but it's still unfair. Repeating what I said earlier, brazilians represent a huge part in zezenia but never had a single server host in here. A solution must be found, because as Shadowzin said, speed in zezenia is everything.

my ping without exit lag 250
my ping with exit lag 120

they saw ritari's live in the morning ping 170
and he is European

A lot of people have high ping and low ping depending on the location, as perma dead says, it's not just internet speed, they have to learn or study, I recommend shawdozin and melatonino to go back to university, this is basic.
Stop crying talking about how the gringos have a greater advantage when the only advantage they have is that they do play with their hands and do not depend on adulterating the game like XP. Simple DELIGHT. If you cry so much because the game is unfair, then you simply go to another one and that's it

Quoting Melatonino:
It's exhausting to see bellinghan saying bullshit in all threads. He should be silenced for all nonsense in a serious thread.

If you don't like it simple, you can send an email to the game support and they will also address your simple concern. The forum is public for a reason, it is easy to know if you go to school, but since you are now in the adult world, no one will ever tell you. I will agree with you and if you don't like it, just cry with mommy.

The forum is public, but because of you, i'm sure, gm's are considering closing it. You're boring.
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
15th November 2023 01:30:30

Quoting Melatonino:
Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Melatonino:
Quoting Perma Dead:
It seems like most people don't know how the internet works, you get high ping cause of location it has nothing to do with you down/up speeds at all. A proxy can help as it can help with which nodes you go through but in the end you can only get within a certain range.

I understand your point, but it's still unfair. Repeating what I said earlier, brazilians represent a huge part in zezenia but never had a single server host in here. A solution must be found, because as Shadowzin said, speed in zezenia is everything.

The only way to make it better is to host there but if you do you make it impossible for anyone outside of brazil to play. US players would be on 200+ and EU players 250-350.

Btw im from the EU and I get 110-125 on Cronus also.

It's not the only way, they could see in data, the best place for hosting. everyone with 110-120 ping

And what are you waiting for? You live in Brazil, do you want ping 10? God do you think you are in a world power country? You don't live in the United States get over it if you want better ping get out of Brazil simple and stop crying
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
15th November 2023 21:50:36

70-80% of Zezenia's player base lives in Brazil. It's time to improve the game for us. I can't stand playing with horrible ping anymore
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
15th November 2023 21:51:37

Could we open a vote regarding a South American server or something similar?
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
15th November 2023 22:06:10

They could look in to it, but I would guess around half is brazilian but moving the server to a brazilian host would make it totally unplayable for the other 50% ( or 30% in your case ).

Most of you have around 20-30 ping more than everyone from the EU, I played west coast US servers on Tibia and had around 170 average ping and it was fine.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
15th November 2023 22:11:13

Quoting Perma Dead:
They could look in to it, but I would guess around half is brazilian but moving the server to a brazilian host would make it totally unplayable for the other 50% ( or 30% in your case ).

Most of you have around 20-30 ping more than everyone from the EU, I played west coast US servers on Tibia and had around 170 average ping and it was fine.

When you have a high-level character in Brazil, you will understand.

It can't be so ignorant ,That's why I said something similar

I WANT THE BEST FOR EVERYONE
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
15th November 2023 22:12:25

Those who live in the United States or Europe do have an advantage because of the spee
Senta Amanda
Player

Pharos
Level 652
Mage
15th November 2023 22:14:42

Quoting Shadowzin:
Could we open a vote regarding a South American server or something similar?

+1 , I think it's very fair to improve our ping
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 951
Warrior
15th November 2023 22:16:58

In Zezenia, speed is everything. If you can enter and exit the screen of your enemy quickly or move a square rapidly, it disrupts the balance of the game
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
15th November 2023 22:18:15

I think it's fair to improve Brazil's ping, but in a way that helps all the other players as well
1 2 3 4 5
Last »