29th March 2018 14:04:10 GM Quillon View post »
29th March 2018 17:14:00 GM Quillon View post »
29th March 2018 23:25:21 GM Quillon View post »
30th March 2018 14:46:11 GM Quillon View post »
30th March 2018 15:19:19 GM Quillon View post »
30th March 2018 16:13:56 GM Quillon View post »
GM Quillon
Game Master

29th March 2018 23:25:21 (Last edited 29th March 2018 23:27:31)

Today's tests have allowed us to eliminate some bugs/problems, especially these related to spells. Tomorrow's restart should bring corrected spells, prices.

- Holy Sword - paralyze removed
- All spells needed to create amunition available for rangers,
- Bewilderment - fixed
- Unexpected exclusion - from now it should not be possible to die inside tower, cooldown 1800 seconds, duration, just 4 seconds.
- Mortal Stigma - we decided to remove this spell.
- Critical Continuum - duration increased from 18 to 21 seconds

-- Quillon
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
29th March 2018 23:26:30

Quoting Troyano:
We need balance in Experience per hour... Warlocks and shamans needs aoe spells !!!!!!!! no stakeable with combo!

If eq magic resistance wouldn't stack with mages buffs, then pyros wouldn't as tanky, they would lure less monsters and they would make less exp/h.

I would like to remove cd on whirlwind. Would make warlocks/shamans a little bit more attractive because we would have area spell more useful. I don't wanna go crazy about warlock/shaman type inferno tho :)
Biell Griffin
Player

Elysium
Level 256
Mage
29th March 2018 23:40:11

https://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/17406
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
29th March 2018 23:50:50 (Last edited 29th March 2018 23:53:05)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Today's tests have allowed us to eliminate some bugs/problems, especially these related to spells. Tomorrow's restart should bring corrected spells, prices.

- Bewilderment - fixed
- Unexpected exclusion - from now it should not be possible to die inside tower, cooldown 1800 seconds, duration, just 4 seconds.

-- Quillon

I like that you're actually listening a little, but I still think Unexpected exclusion should be removed.
It's a OP spell which will make things really bad as we showed today on the test server. Using that spell is 100% death for the person used on, no spell should be that powerful.
Long John Silver
Player

Elysium
Level 85
Mage
30th March 2018 00:25:02 (Last edited 30th March 2018 00:25:35)

Have not yet played the test server but I have a couple of suggestions to help fix some things that need fixed I feel like.

1. I was told the magical explosion powder is useless now so it need's removed from the rager's and I don't know but for some reason i can loot 3 rage elixirs from low level creatures before I even get any from 3-4 higher creatures 2. When mage's turn in task's they get melee and defending Melee is pointless to mage's a small amount of magic skill very little but some a small percent.
3. The mage Pyro the fire wall should be used for back spawn in pve makes no sense why people cant get by it but creatures can on pve.
4.Safe Trade both parties items need to be veiwable.

If I'm Missing anything add it!

-Long John~
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
30th March 2018 00:30:25

Quoting GM Quillon:

- Bewilderment - fixed

-- Quillon

Thanks for listening to the community !
Muncieman
Player

Elysium
Level 244
Warrior
30th March 2018 00:42:52

Quillon,

I love the fact you take the time to actually give us updates, so here's a few suggestions. First I don't see anything about changing the mage task training reward. For a mage to get melee from the thorvald and osvald tasks is broken. Please change this where mages get something like .25 to .5 magic level and .75 to 1.5 defense level. The safe trade option is also broken. You can't inspect items to ensure you are receiving the correct items. Which brings me to the next issue. Greater glory items and glory items looks identical. No 2 items that are different should ever look the same. The enraged creatures need some adjusting as well. I have come to notice in my hunts that there is more lower level creature that drop the rage elixirs than higher level creatures. They should be much harder to kill and drop rare or/and unique items of some sort. That also brings me to another point. Magical explosion powder isn't used in any of the 2 quests I came across anymore. That item needs removed from the game. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and thank you for the update.

Muncieman
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
30th March 2018 00:44:34

Quoting GM Quillon:

- Bewilderment - fixed
- Critical Continuum - duration increased from 18 to 21 secondu

-- Quillon

What about arrows for rogues and bolts for marksmen?

What do you think about making bolts/arrows available for all kind of weapons doesn’t matter which one you use but as stronger bolt/arrow it is as stronger it will hit or it will have some additional things while shooting?

What about making the strongest one (for example infernal / deadly / green one) spell as combined spell with bigger amount of bolts/arrows created? For example if you want infernal you need to have marksman+pyro. You put a little bit more efforts to make it but it can pay off with additional effects and strength. I mean only the strongest. Rest could stay making solo but they would have less damage and worse effects.
Biell Griffin
Player

Elysium
Level 256
Mage
30th March 2018 01:54:20

https://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/17406
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
30th March 2018 03:45:45

Quoting Thraal:
Quoting GM Quillon:

- Bewilderment - fixed

-- Quillon

I like that you're actually listening a little, but I still think Unexpected exclusion should be removed.
It's a OP spell which will make things really bad as we showed today on the test server. Using that spell is 100% death for the person used on, no spell should be that powerful.

i agree that spell is too op haha
« First
7 8 9 10 11
Last »