« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
19th October 2018 09:03:17 GM Quillon View post »
21st October 2018 13:16:51 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 03:37:00 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 07:14:11 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 09:20:26 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 15:52:56 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 15:56:54 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 19:16:56 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 20:00:32 Administration View post »
22nd October 2018 20:02:35 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 20:45:10 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 23:12:34 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 23:14:05 GM Quillon View post »
23rd October 2018 19:02:51 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 08:38:25 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 10:24:09 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 12:25:48 GM Quillon View post »
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
21st October 2018 21:30:57 (Last edited 21st October 2018 21:48:17)

Quoting Ht Deadpool:
Quoting Stormy:
I like the task disabled feature for black skull as well.

Hard to like what you never use :P

Disabled training for blackskull applies only to PVP servers.....
I am trying to find a SS of Elysium with blackskull. Oh wait, WHAT?

@Update
The training system sucks because it never allows newcomer warrior/rangers to have a chance to overtake the top skills who have been playing for 10 years. The system is exhaust based, and people need incentives and the option to be #1.
This will create competition and with competition = growth.
Broken training system on top of black-skull tweaks is not gonna be promising for warrior + ranger.
I promise you this.

Blackskull on pvp server should attack the experience the player has, not the training if you are going to keep the same system.
Rangers + Warriors will get hurt much harder than mages....
This is why staff needs to balance classes before bringing the new server with such changes.
You can do this by implementing training within hunting.
The same way a mage gains magic while hunting even if they are exhausted from training.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

P.S. Red Name is way more frightening and visible than Black Skull.
Example: Does a cop pull over a red car or a black car if given an option?
Answer: RED

Just FYI, Zezenia Staff would have a vast player base if you took away locates, COMPLETELY
Just use them for NPC/Quest Purposes.

If someone wants to kill someone "thrill of the hunt."
If someone wants to grow first, the map is very big.

MMORPG's that are most successful are the ones that don't allow players to locate another :P.
Many times PVP teams are in a speaking program and enemies are fully anti-locate, anyways (Rogue, Warlock + combination).........
So, people run around the map checking every spawn and when they find dead creatures, they alert team.

Locate is not helping anyone, it is just hurting the game overall.

remove locate spells and npc locates and it will be more fun to explore and kill each other and for weak to hide so more people will play as solo player because right now if you dont have a team your basically going be kill every time
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
21st October 2018 23:00:09 (Last edited 25th October 2018 23:20:53)

Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
22nd October 2018 00:01:56

Quoting GM Quillon:
- black skull removal based on level, time elapsed since the last black skull removal, amount of black skull removals.

So, you implented 3 more reasons to use more premium cards to remove blackskull? You're basicly making pvp, non-pvp now as no1 will take skulls with that feature. Or are you increasing the fraglimit towards blackskull?:smartass:

Quoting GM Quillon:
- improved, more detailed locating system, including more locating NPCs, new spell to locate players marked with red or blue skull, new prices for locating with NPC - 1000 gold pieces from level 100 (including reggressive formula of locating fee against low level characters used by high level players)

This function is bullshit, the old locate was more than enough. Experienced players could already know all possible spawns based on ur level and location. As no1 will take skulls after these changes, you're basicly implented something that wont be used as much.

Quoting GM Quillon:
- Osvald / Thorvald / Leovald tasks disabled for players marked with black skull.

Now, read quote 1.
You're forcing people to pay off their blackskull to actually "play" the game, or youll fall behind everyone else.
Since almost everything on this game is task based.

Quoting GM Quillon:
- bug allowing to Name Change (via Premium Shop) with white skull will be also fixed.

Is this still not changed? its been atleast 6 months since this has been tested and reported.

First, Rajio is begging people to purchase premium cards..
Now you guys are implenting features that force people to either not pvp or pay loads of cards.
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
22nd October 2018 00:33:19

all im saying, think about it.. if you remove locates you will get more people to play

im sure there is a lot of people out there with no team wanting to play or a bunch of 5 man teams etc
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
22nd October 2018 03:21:37

Now when zezenia is changing give him atleast 1 chance to change him self as corrupt gm IF he keep do same misstakes and ban for stupid reasons. then he will just lose on it and u guys will move on stop crying and enjoy the new server and lets us bring new memories
GM Quillon
Game Master

22nd October 2018 03:37:00 (Last edited 22nd October 2018 03:48:24)

Quoting Koluzz:
all im saying, think about it.. if you remove locates you will get more people to play

im sure there is a lot of people out there with no team wanting to play or a bunch of 5 man teams etc

Seriously? There are many other problems likw power abusing or dominating whole server, but we will partially solve this problems with new changes. Anyway, be patient, later more details about upcoming.

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting GM Quillon:
- Osvald / Thorvald / Leovald tasks disabled for players marked with black skull.

Now, read quote 1.
You're forcing people to pay off their blackskull to actually "play" the game, or youll fall behind everyone else.

We would force pvpers to use guild war mode which cost nothing and is just better than random killing, power abusing, server dominating etc.

-- Quillon
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
22nd October 2018 04:31:05 (Last edited 22nd October 2018 04:32:03)

Quoting Anarcho Capitalist:
Quillion literally just deleted my post, so i'm telling everyone not to play now, he crossed the line yet again, you bought a dead game guys, i'm sorry you lost so much money, i'll make it my goal to destroy every last ounce of credit Quillion has (If any)

Ryan~

I told you on OTland nothing had changed, I'm glad it only took 1 day to notice.
I would be surprised if this game was actually sold at all, They just changed K-Z's name to administrator.
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
22nd October 2018 04:32:51

Quoting Matty:
Quoting Anarcho Capitalist:
Quillion literally just deleted my post, so i'm telling everyone not to play now, he crossed the line yet again, you bought a dead game guys, i'm sorry you lost so much money, i'll make it my goal to destroy every last ounce of credit Quillion has (If any)

Ryan~

I told you on OTland nothing had changed, I'm glad it only took 1 day to notice.
I would be surprised if this game was actually sold at all, it seems like nothing has changed.

Yeah i doubt it was sold, seems like Quillion just 100% in control now and changed everything to his name and company name.

Ryan~
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
22nd October 2018 05:07:15

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Koluzz:

Seriously? There are many other problems likw power abusing or dominating whole server, but we will partially solve this problems with new changes. Anyway, be patient, later more details about upcoming.

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting GM Quillon:

Now, read quote 1.

We would force pvpers to use guild war mode which cost nothing and is just better than random killing, power abusing, server dominating etc.

-- Quillon

People litterly wont use warmodes. Random killing is part of the game, its a fucking pvp server.. lmao:smartass:
Lets say, one day.. there will be a warmode... they either cant pay the loss fee and wont accept te warmode or they dont want a warmode because of loyalty code.

It has never happened where all teams had their own guild with all its members in it. NEVER.
Guildwar is a function that will never be used which brings us back at my statement. Forcing people to pay premium cards to pvp.

You might aswell get rid of all pvp servers and leave just Elysium.
Because all ur "idea's" are based on a nonpvp state of mind.
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
22nd October 2018 06:00:00

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Koluzz:

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting GM Quillon:

Now, read quote 1.

-- Quillon

exactly brother, is impossible to power abuse when you cant locate anyone dont you think ?
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »