« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
19th October 2018 09:03:17 GM Quillon View post »
21st October 2018 13:16:51 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 03:37:00 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 07:14:11 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 09:20:26 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 15:52:56 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 15:56:54 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 19:16:56 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 20:00:32 Administration View post »
22nd October 2018 20:02:35 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 20:45:10 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 23:12:34 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 23:14:05 GM Quillon View post »
23rd October 2018 19:02:51 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 08:38:25 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 10:24:09 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 12:25:48 GM Quillon View post »
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
18th October 2018 22:18:50

Quoting Mackie:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Hesperus:
Cool with new server will bring us some fun actions again cream and these pussys wont play cuz they fear us.. Sweden team is back to show u all

I bet you get level 40 then blame the subclass, rook yourself. After that saying "i will fuck all with this class" and then repeat again, til you played all classes.

Lol youre right huli , all this kid does is cry for new server and say all will be rocked by swe team , then his team gets rocked and stop playing because they " dont have time " ( kicked ) then crys on forum and repeats the process for 3 servers... soon to be 4 .

Anyways back on topic , some things need to be fixed like pyromancer exp / h ... spells that dont work ... map bugs etc

Blaming on time was probly me and the first main guys from swe-team. Sampa, Halvgud, Kotte, Kevin and more, guess we all way to busy. If you mean Pharos, we won nearly all in the start, but melvin started to play safe fights, this was really smart of him. Cause of the lack of time and fights, i chosed to stop Playing. Taking nothing away from melvin, it was smart but was to boring for us older sweds. After we left you guys did go full dominando after we leave. I think even Melvin can agree with that :) But w/e old times!
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
18th October 2018 22:30:15

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Mackie:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Hesperus:
Cool with new server will bring us some fun actions again cream and these pussys wont play cuz they fear us.. Sweden team is back to show u all

I bet you get level 40 then blame the subclass, rook yourself. After that saying "i will fuck all with this class" and then repeat again, til you played all classes.

Lol youre right huli , all this kid does is cry for new server and say all will be rocked by swe team , then his team gets rocked and stop playing because they " dont have time " ( kicked ) then crys on forum and repeats the process for 3 servers... soon to be 4 .

Anyways back on topic , some things need to be fixed like pyromancer exp / h ... spells that dont work ... map bugs etc

Blaming on time was probly me and the first main guys from swe-team. Sampa, Halvgud, Kotte, Kevin and more, guess we all way to busy. If you mean Pharos, we won nearly all in the start, but melvin started to play safe fights, this was really smart of him. Cause of the lack of time and fights, i chosed to stop Playing. Taking nothing away from melvin, it was smart but was to boring for us older sweds. After we left you guys did go full dominando after we leave. I think even Melvin can agree with that :) But w/e old times!

We had to fight our way since it was like 60 vs 10.. We picked our fights and never gave you guys the time and chance to regroup for round two. What else did you expect from us? :smartass: We aint gonna take fights that we know we will lose.
The Human Torch
Player

Pharos
Level 81
Mage
18th October 2018 22:38:22 (Last edited 19th October 2018 09:23:24)

Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
19th October 2018 05:52:29

Quoting Cacomixtle:
I can't believe how everyone still manages to spit out hate when we finally have an active staff and the game is back on track. Like damn, some people just like to live swimming in poison, god. And the guy complaining that there wasn't any news in an hour and a half. AN HOUR AND A HALF!!!, I have never seen anyone in more need to chill the hell out than some guys in this game, seriously.

@Topic: this is the best news in weeks, I'm sure you guys plan something guy about the new server, keep the good work going! there's still ways to go!

What's wrong with swimming. WTF??????
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
19th October 2018 07:01:37

Quoting Troyano:
No balances in classes - subclasses?

beh 1-2 month then dead server again

good luck

exactly
Poyeb
Player

Pharos
Level 226
Mage
19th October 2018 08:56:28

First you need to make very Good antibot system, its very important bcs heal, Cave, combo bots etc. Are too strong, I killed a lot of bots and I know how its hard. Second delete premium shop bcs its no point on new server, premiums will cost about 10k Probably, so with that shopshop somebody who loot rusty vozuth legs will have about 3k mana shots whats The point of that???
GM Quillon
Game Master

19th October 2018 09:03:17

Quoting Poyeb:
First you need to make very Good antibot system, its very important bcs heal, Cave, combo bots etc. Are too strong, I killed a lot of bots and I know how its hard. Second delete premium shop bcs its no point on new server, premiums will cost about 10k Probably, so with that shopshop somebody who loot rusty vozuth legs will have about 3k mana shots whats The point of that???

For sure we will block option to buy potions at new server.

-- Quillon
Hankiro
Player

Elysium
Level 141
Warrior
19th October 2018 11:42:08

Waiting for new non-pvp, hope it will be soon. See you then! :)
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
19th October 2018 13:26:49

Well... the same thing again...

Tip for new players: buy cards, play a mage and be happy.. dont waste your time playing ranger or warrior.. training has a retarded system, so dont be ranger or warrior. Kisses
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
19th October 2018 20:19:39

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Poyeb:

For sure we will block option to buy potions at new server.

-- Quillon

He was WE RIP new server.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »