« First
5 6 7 8 9
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
19th October 2018 09:03:17 GM Quillon View post »
21st October 2018 13:16:51 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 03:37:00 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 07:14:11 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 09:20:26 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 15:52:56 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 15:56:54 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 19:16:56 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 20:00:32 Administration View post »
22nd October 2018 20:02:35 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 20:45:10 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 23:12:34 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 23:14:05 GM Quillon View post »
23rd October 2018 19:02:51 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 08:38:25 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 10:24:09 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 12:25:48 GM Quillon View post »
GM Quillon
Game Master

22nd October 2018 07:14:11

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Koluzz:
all im saying, think about it.. if you remove locates you will get more people to play

im sure there is a lot of people out there with no team wanting to play or a bunch of 5 man teams etc

Seriously? There are many other problems likw power abusing or dominating whole server, but we will partially solve this problems with new changes. Anyway, be patient, later more details about upcoming.

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting GM Quillon:
- Osvald / Thorvald / Leovald tasks disabled for players marked with black skull.

Now, read quote 1.
You're forcing people to pay off their blackskull to actually "play" the game, or youll fall behind everyone else.
Since almost everything on this game is task based.

We would force pvpers to use guild war mode which cost nothing and is just better than random killing, power abusing, server dominating etc.

-- Quillon

People litterly wont use warmodes. Random killing is part of the game, its a fucking pvp server.. lmao:smartass:
Lets say, one day.. there will be a warmode... they either cant pay the loss fee and wont accept te warmode or they dont want a warmode because of loyalty code.

It has never happened where all teams had their own guild with all its members in it. NEVER.
Guildwar is a function that will never be used which brings us back at my statement. Forcing people to pay premium cards to pvp.

You might aswell get rid of all pvp servers and leave just Elysium.
Because all ur "idea's" are based on a nonpvp state of mind.

So these changes force them to use warmode. Funny thing it is toyally free and nobody want to use it. I must agree that random killing is part of game but from other side we must also protect our customers in case of power abusing. So limitations are needed.

-- Quillon
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
22nd October 2018 07:43:50

No locate is an idea. And I would agree to take it off but new problem appears. If you kill someone it will be so easy to hide. No need anti locate spell.
Anyone, anytime if someone wants to hide, he can do it pretty easily. And experience of knowing hunting spots wont help. So maybe just maybe (if people agree). Locate could still be there, without exhaust but it would work lets say 50-100sqm all directions from locator. So in fights people could still use this useful feature. And about hunt spots - ye, people would be able to hunt without enemies knowing where they at which would make sneaks more possible than ever. Because right now, not only people know where enemies hunt, but also people who hunts know that others know where they hunt. So to stay safe people use secondary chars to trap their hunt spots off, or multiple screens to alert them, etc. etc.
GM Quillon
Game Master

22nd October 2018 09:20:26

Quoting Baltas:
No locate is an idea. And I would agree to take it off but new problem appears. If you kill someone it will be so easy to hide. No need anti locate spell.
Anyone, anytime if someone wants to hide, he can do it pretty easily. And experience of knowing hunting spots wont help. So maybe just maybe (if people agree). Locate could still be there, without exhaust but it would work lets say 50-100sqm all directions from locator. So in fights people could still use this useful feature. And about hunt spots - ye, people would be able to hunt without enemies knowing where they at which would make sneaks more possible than ever. Because right now, not only people know where enemies hunt, but also people who hunts know that others know where they hunt. So to stay safe people use secondary chars to trap their hunt spots off, or multiple screens to alert them, etc. etc.

Blocking spawns/pathes with barrels will be difficult. We already added and tested function to destroy barrels.

Locating will be not so precise. We just improved script by addind 7 stages of distance and 4 stages of location relative to ground (e.g. deep, deeper etc)

-- Quillon
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
22nd October 2018 10:04:03

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Koluzz:
all im saying, think about it.. if you remove locates you will get more people to play

im sure there is a lot of people out there with no team wanting to play or a bunch of 5 man teams etc

Seriously? There are many other problems likw power abusing or dominating whole server, but we will partially solve this problems with new changes. Anyway, be patient, later more details about upcoming.

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting GM Quillon:
- Osvald / Thorvald / Leovald tasks disabled for players marked with black skull.

Now, read quote 1.
You're forcing people to pay off their blackskull to actually "play" the game, or youll fall behind everyone else.
Since almost everything on this game is task based.

We would force pvpers to use guild war mode which cost nothing and is just better than random killing, power abusing, server dominating etc.

-- Quillon

People litterly wont use warmodes. Random killing is part of the game, its a fucking pvp server.. lmao:smartass:
Lets say, one day.. there will be a warmode... they either cant pay the loss fee and wont accept te warmode or they dont want a warmode because of loyalty code.

It has never happened where all teams had their own guild with all its members in it. NEVER.
Guildwar is a function that will never be used which brings us back at my statement. Forcing people to pay premium cards to pvp.

You might aswell get rid of all pvp servers and leave just Elysium.
Because all ur "idea's" are based on a nonpvp state of mind.

So these changes force them to use warmode. Funny thing it is toyally free and nobody want to use it. I must agree that random killing is part of game but from other side we must also protect our customers in case of power abusing. So limitations are needed.

-- Quillon

i dont think you even read what i've posted. If theres nothing to lose, killing people is not worth it.

Imagine if we are the winning guild, which we will be.. and we have a warmode with some guilds, with the new locate system.. we could even tell where someone is according to what floor theyre at. Theres only a certain spawns at certain -1,2,3 levels..
Which means itll make it even easier for us to kill someone.

So that means, we can kill them for free and they cant do anything about it. You clearly dont have any idea whats up with pvp-servers besides throwing ur banhammer.

Warmode wont be used simply because they dont want to be a free kill. They'll get bored quickly because we could kill them over and over, so they wont gain any exp. Warmode will be abused even more than the regular frag system. Thats the whole reason it never got used before.

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Baltas:

Blocking spawns/pathes with barrels will be difficult. We already added and tested function to destroy barrels.

Locating will be not so precise. We just improved script by addind 7 stages of distance and 4 stages of location relative to ground (e.g. deep, deeper etc)

-- Quillon

This new locating system is already to precise. like i've said above.
DO YOU EVEN READ?!
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
22nd October 2018 10:16:28 (Last edited 25th October 2018 23:20:41)

Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
22nd October 2018 10:27:51

What about half loss during war mode?
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
22nd October 2018 10:44:16 (Last edited 25th October 2018 23:20:46)

Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
22nd October 2018 11:09:13 (Last edited 22nd October 2018 11:30:00)

I have not done PvP on zezenia... but my feeling is:

1. No Locate ability Or Possible to only Locate for X minutes after taking a skull? (excuse my ignorance on this)

- Especially with this low population all locate does is help the dominant guild even more to kill the server. You are just making sure the dominant guild can choose who can hunt and when. With no locate at least the guild would have to manually search if they are so set on killing. But honestly the dominant guild will take the best hunting spots for themselves and the losers get the worse areas, which is a good system anyways.

2. Remove MC ability. Or at least limit to 2.

3. As other said. Guild War function will never be used how you hope. Good in theory, in practice ehhhh

4. Being able to remove any skull at anytime for Pcards is just wrong for many reasons.
King Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 440
Mage
22nd October 2018 11:47:06

yeah take out locates on game will help a lot to avoid dominando guilds eating new people, search people its too easy, think about it just take off the locate spells npcs and solo players will able to play very well Campain for no locate. XD
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 326
Warrior
22nd October 2018 11:51:42

As Zaza said, I have 0 experience in pvp, but how about if location spells only worked on skulled players?
« First
5 6 7 8 9
Last »