Level 362
Mage
24th November 2018 18:27:56

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hello guys,

First of all - heal bots, macro to fishing/burning mana, bots, farming (cavebotting with multiple characters) are forbidden. Our Rules are clear in this matter - 28 days ban or delete. Uploaded video gave us sufficient evidence to ban this player. Typical healbot in use (30 minutes and always same perfect timing, do not be hypocrites - it is impossible for humans).

-- Quillon

I saw ppl caveboting getting ban for 5 months , others with auto cast healing 1 month

This account is banned for 27 days 8 minutes. The reason stated is "Violated rule 5 - Comment: Healing Bot (we consider the deletion of this account)".

this is my ban. And that "we consider the deletio of this account" its because you dont want drama forum.. You banme because i talk what you deserved in your face without care and you always act like kid doing that thinks because you dont know how that game works or know something about pvp, you always consider some videos only , some report , only if you had problems with those guys... its obviusly a personal ban not ingame ban.. Lets see how much time my mage survive without ban from quillon...

Do you see? even enemies tell you how pathetic you look doing

I saw you following people for hours doing the same steps and not bans them because you were not sure, now you are 100% sure about me, but the other SAME cases not .. I hope that no one else responds in this thread, and everyone knows what child you are and how you are going to kill the game again..

Good luck quillon

I feel a little sorry for the other members who are going to lose money with this game, but for you? nothing ... you will kill the game again, it is a waste of time to continue discussing the same thing

Mart, enemies dont support you. We know you played against the rules. The problem is they allowed to cheat for a long. And now, without any communication they took u as the first victim on auto heal.
Just need communication. A message when you login. "Autohealing is against the rules" etc. And if ppl keep doing. Slowly start to punish them. 1 day bans. 3 days ban a week a month and delete if they keep doing

I dont know what you mean with " we know you played against the rules" there is no diference between my videos than others.. Do you mean everybody who made videos are botters then right? i just want to know why i got banned if he cant be sure 100% like others videos

By we know i mean that we know. And yes, i know you r not the only ons in this game who is using a bot. I am not sure if everyone who makes videos are botters. Back in the day people recorded their mouse. Now they dont. So i believe many people who record are using bot. There are people who do not record they also use bot. Not everyone, but a bunch of people cheat. I hope it can change. But i am not sure if quillion is the one who can handle it
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
24th November 2018 18:51:47 (Last edited 24th November 2018 18:53:28)

Quoting Baltas:

Just need communication. A message when you login. "Autohealing is against the rules" etc. And if ppl keep doing. Slowly start to punish them. 1 day bans. 3 days ban a week a month and delete if they keep doing

nice logic but it wont work cipsoft was using it on rl tibia with "final warning" a 30 days ban before deletion and u know what?

people were botting until that final warning because 30 days ban is nothing in long term and sometimes u wont get caught for months getting that sweet free exp/advantage in pvp and people were selling accounts without final warning for much much more than with warning most botters were botting until first 30 day ban then just sell account and bot new fully afk with instant deletion they atleast couldnt transfer money or sell acc/use it for war later... ehh that 8.6 rl tibia with elfbotters

that ban shouldnt be 28 days but instant deletion this way people would be scared to use autohealing or atleast hide better lmao
GM Quillon
Game Master

24th November 2018 19:03:56 (Last edited 24th November 2018 19:04:54)

Quoting Baltas:
By we know i mean that we know. And yes, i know you r not the only ons in this game who is using a bot. I am not sure if everyone who makes videos are botters. Back in the day people recorded their mouse. Now they dont. So i believe many people who record are using bot. There are people who do not record they also use bot. Not everyone, but a bunch of people cheat. I hope it can change. But i am not sure if quillion is the one who can handle it

Administration works really hard with this problem.

Quoting John Rabbe:
Like ok this ban maybe is right but then you should ban 90% of the game base on your logic

I believe in your values, so I must ask are you one of these 90%?

I dont know what you mean with " we know you played against the rules" there is no diference between my videos than others.. Do you mean everybody who made videos are botters then right? i just want to know why i got banned if he cant be sure 100% like others videos

Ater 2 hours of watching your pvp I am 100% sure that bot was in use. Other GMs saw your video also, their opinion is same.

This account is banned for 27 days 8 minutes. The reason stated is "Violated rule 5 - Comment: Healing Bot (we consider the deletion of this account)".

this is my ban. And that "we consider the deletio of this account" its because you dont want drama forum.. You banme because i talk what you deserved in your face without care and you always act like kid doing that thinks because you dont know how that game works or know something about pvp, you always consider some videos only , some report , only if you had problems with those guys... its obviusly a personal ban not ingame ban.. Lets see how much time my mage survive without ban from quillon...

We are just not sure how advanced is your bot/macro, so just 28 days. Feel free to explain, just macro which detect colour of pixels in health bar or maybe something more advanced. Without explanation we will consider perm ban.

-- Quillon
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
24th November 2018 19:20:46

Am i the only one waiting for part two, three, four and five?
Novus
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
24th November 2018 19:20:48

@Baltas

I agree with your point, I'll be honest, I watched his video and by my point I guess he was really using some kinda tool for autohealing I think it's a simple macro not an advanced bot, and I also agree with the banishment of 28 days, previous I was banned for cavebotting and I was okay because I know I was wrong so it's okay to me and I wasn't the only one to get banned for cavebotting, many players were banned, the point is why only Mart got banned, there is many videos, oldest videos and recent videos from Novus (not me haha), I can show some videos from Novus with people using some kind of autohealer but I won't do it, Quillon found and analyzed Mart's video without any help so I think Quillon can search for some recent videos and analyze it without any help, honestly I didn't watched to all videos from Novus, but all or the most that I watched there is people using autohealers, it's not so hard to find it, but seems like Quillon watched and analyzed only Mart's video, the ban was okay, but looks like he's only keeping eyes in only one side not in all sides, he's the GM and need to be just with everyone and treat everyone equally, no gaving advantage for certain people.

I vote for Quillon give up from his GM role, and just to keep creating content with the bugs that we love and we get punished for it.

#DemoteQuillon

PS: Yesterday at noon I started to record videos, in my videos I'll be showing my cursor, hotkeybar, life/mana bar (at the bottom), backpacks (Mana potion, Health potions, Barrels, Explosion powder and thrash) and the minimap, but if Quillon keeps as GM I'll record myself playing, showing keyboard mouse, me and my ass if needed.

(COME ON ENEMIES HELP ME TO MAKE MY VIDEO, LEAVE PZ, ATM I HAVE ONLY SNEAK VIDEOS AND IT'S BORING AS HELL, LET'S MAKE AN OPEN WAR IN LEIF, OR AN OPEN BAR IN KARKKILA, CYA IN SUMMONER'S RIFT, OOPS I MEAN NORRLUN RIFT)
Novus
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
24th November 2018 19:24:19 (Last edited 24th November 2018 19:24:56)

Quoting Numbs:

Maybe you're wainting for this
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
You know the end of the image, right?
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
24th November 2018 19:30:46

Quoting Novus:
Quoting Numbs:

Maybe you're wainting for this
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
You know the end of the image, right?

post the video of it ^^ without cropping your screen ;)
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
24th November 2018 19:31:14

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Baltas:

Administration works really hard with this problem.

Quoting John Rabbe:
Like ok this ban maybe is right but then you should ban 90% of the game base on your logic

I believe in your values, so I must ask are you one of these 90%?

Ater 2 hours of watching your pvp I am 100% sure that bot was in use. Other GMs saw your video also, their opinion is same.

We are just not sure how advanced is your bot/macro, so just 28 days. Feel free to explain, just macro which detect colour of pixels in health bar or maybe something more advanced. Without explanation we will consider perm ban.

-- Quillon

Excuse me, but I'm not going to fall for your cheap psychology to declare myself guilty of something I did not do ...

mr culopeta
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
25th November 2018 04:47:05

Quoting Autystyczna Pszczola:
Quoting Kamikaze Moe:
he dont deserv that ban 95% of wyhuals team use bot and royal and them to if u ban one guy rest should be to just check their videos at youtube how they heal.

nice logic every team using bot on zezenia so dont ban people for it :smartass: staff should DELETE every cheater doesnt matter if its cavebot/cashmaker/autoheal/macro combo i want to see more threads "dominando best pvp guild" and day later banned for auto heal or other bot 8) Most players are 20+ years old and gm playing with them like mom with 6y old kid because he ate sweets before lunch

I died at part "he dont deserv that ban" then who deserve? He was clearly using auto heal which is against zezenia rules zezenia forum is really nice comedy nowadays

I couldn't agree more. Perfect speech.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
25th November 2018 05:04:10

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hello guys,

First of all - heal bots, macro to fishing/burning mana, bots, farming (cavebotting with multiple characters) are forbidden. Our Rules are clear in this matter - 28 days ban or delete. Uploaded video gave us sufficient evidence to ban this player. Typical healbot in use (30 minutes and always same perfect timing, do not be hypocrites - it is impossible for humans).

-- Quillon

I saw ppl caveboting getting ban for 5 months , others with auto cast healing 1 month

Do you see? even enemies tell you how pathetic you look doing

I saw you following people for hours doing the same steps and not bans them because you were not sure, now you are 100% sure about me, but the other SAME cases not .. I hope that no one else responds in this thread, and everyone knows what child you are and how you are going to kill the game again..

Good luck quillon

I feel a little sorry for the other members who are going to lose money with this game, but for you? nothing ... you will kill the game again, it is a waste of time to continue discussing the same thing

Mart, enemies dont support you. We know you played against the rules. The problem is they allowed to cheat for a long. And now, without any communication they took u as the first victim on auto heal.

Very well said, Arnas. Great idea. Much more efficient than current rules
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »