27th November 2018 16:24:51 GM Shadow View post »
27th November 2018 16:56:49 GM Shadow View post »
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
25th November 2018 06:10:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeNgl1S39qk just watch this video that guy called sivispacemp u can see cleary that he use heal bot he heal evertime at same spot if that was me i would heal after 1 wand hit to make sure i survive but he dident heal after 3-5 hits sense his heal bot are on 90-80% i hope u ban that guy
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
25th November 2018 12:55:27 (Last edited 25th November 2018 12:58:51)

Im done making videos, im done dealing with a GM that decides to ban someone out of nowhere... YEARS have gone by that people used "auto healer" and now in all of a sudden you will start banning players based on videos?

All my videos are deleted and I wont be uploading anything anymore either.

Looks like Quillon is looking to kill the game once again while zezenia was going into the right direction.

E: Once again its a GM destroying pvp servers.. Every server seems to be doomed with GM Quillon in charge.

~Savage
GM Quillon
Game Master

25th November 2018 13:18:15 (Last edited 25th November 2018 13:21:14)

Quoting Ht Savage:
Im done making videos, im done dealing with a GM that decides to ban someone out of nowhere... YEARS have gone by that people used "auto healer" and now in all of a sudden you will start banning players based on videos?

Looks like Quillon is looking to kill the game once again while zezenia was going into the right direction.

E: Once again its a GM destroying pvp servers.. Every server seems to be doomed with GM Quillon in charge.

~Savage

GM Quillon just follow Rules, heal bot was not allowed in game. Just compare ban for macro fishing (28 days) and ban for heal bot (28 days). First not so dangerous, no interaction with players. Second one is used to cheat players - also our customers. Anyway, I believe that you are an honets players, so you should not feel fear.

-- Quillon
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
25th November 2018 13:40:04

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Ht Savage:

~Savage

GM Quillon just follow Rules, heal bot was not allowed in game. Just compare ban for macro fishing (28 days) and ban for heal bot (28 days). First not so dangerous, no interaction with players. Second one is used to cheat players - also our customers. Anyway, I believe that you are an honets players, so you should not feel fear.

-- Quillon

I indeed feel no fear.

I simply wont publish anything anymore or show things from the past simply because you've shown youself once again banning people out of nowhere.

Same old shit, just like when you banned me for "game weakness abuse", been done for years but when you feel like it you ban for it.

Once again, if you banned mart for that reason you might aswell look very close to it again because its not fair that he is the only one getting punished for it. But we both know that means that its RIP zezenia :smartass::smartass:
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
25th November 2018 13:48:17 (Last edited 25th November 2018 13:50:45)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Ht Savage:

~Savage

-- Quillon

I agree and support you, but there's a big problem that we all know of: Mart was 1 out of hundreds of botters out there. What are you gonna do to punish the other players that are freely botting out there?

Cavebots, gathering bots, barrel bots, heal bots, player on screen alert bots...there are several bots out there, with hundreds of uses. If you have banished Mart, you should banish all the others too. This is where Baltas's idea comes in perfectly. If you banish 95% of the community (botters) for 28 days, the game dies out. But if you start the bans progressively, with 1 day, 3 days, 7 days and so on, I believe this goes as an educative measure that will not kill the game.

I have stopped playing Zezenia in 2016, I came back now to play the new server Novus and I see Zezenia Online has turned into Tibia 2.0, infested with complex bots that do nearly everything. This is very disappointing, I would like to see the active GMs doing something to stop what is obvious, but 28 days and perma bans won't be the right solution for what has been indirectly allowed for so long - even though it was against the rules, it was permitted through the lack of punishment.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
25th November 2018 13:49:46

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Ht Savage:

~Savage

-- Quillon

"Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)"

This is pure feed back and my own opionon, how you acting and answering people here is unprofessional. How you choose your ban and not doing same in every case is unprofessional. If i acted like you do here on Zezenia where i work for CSGO i would get my ass kick out directly, so this is feed back, because i care about the game and probly more then you do.

Its nothing wrong with my comments so stop deleting them, because i follow every singel rule on this forum. I even argument like an adult, so can you stop taking my comments away / close my threads etc. I was offering Veeti money to build up the game but wanted to talk to him private and its good money i want him to have to pay coding / mapping etc so cant see why you closing that either and before closing you are editing my post, really?
GM Quillon
Game Master

25th November 2018 13:50:40

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Ht Savage:

~Savage

-- Quillon

I indeed feel no fear.

I simply wont publish anything anymore or show things from the past simply because you've shown youself once again banning people out of nowhere.

Same old shit, just like when you banned me for "game weakness abuse", been done for years but when you feel like it you ban for it.

Once again, if you banned mart for that reason you might aswell look very close to it again because its not fair that he is the only one getting punished for it. But we both know that means that its RIP zezenia :smartass::smartass:

We analyze only reported movies (with explanation who? what?), in addition during the analysis only the central player is taken into account (so someone who uploaded video). It is not so easy to find premises and then evidence but such long videos with same player in central gave us chance to find proofs. Simply watch this video once again and look at heal timing. Then compare his ban with ban for macro fishing and ask us, why this ban is so short?

-- Quillon
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
25th November 2018 13:56:21 (Last edited 25th November 2018 14:07:17)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Ht Savage:

~Savage

-- Quillon

I indeed feel no fear.

We analyze only reported movies (with explanation who? what?), in addition during the analysis only the central player is taken into account (so someone who uploaded video). It is not so easy to find premises and then evidence but such long videos with same player in central gave us chance to find proofs. Simply watch this video once again and look at heal timing. Then compare his ban with ban for macro fishing and ask us, why this ban is so short?

-- Quillon

Sorry that comment was pretty unmature but you gave me a nice laugh.

For people wondering my first comment was "xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
Viktor Top
Player

Pharos
Level 110
Mage
25th November 2018 16:47:14

Quillon' atacks
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

you will be the next... Rip Mart
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
25th November 2018 16:53:24

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFYHRwpX37cetIzm0IEVc2A

Check some videos of pvp without any type of bots, also with mouse recorder!
Soon videos on Novus!
(without time to edit or play right now)
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »