Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
24th November 2018 15:24:51

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hello guys,

First of all - heal bots, macro to fishing/burning mana, bots, farming (cavebotting with multiple characters) are forbidden. Our Rules are clear in this matter - 28 days ban or delete. Uploaded video gave us sufficient evidence to ban this player. Typical healbot in use (30 minutes and always same perfect timing, do not be hypocrites - it is impossible for humans).

-- Quillon

If you're going to ban people for healing straight away, ban everyone from all servers.

Quillon back at it again with his dictator hat on, all heil Quillon!!
John Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 178
Ranger
24th November 2018 15:38:29

Whattttttt???

Quillion giving reasons and explaining why he banned mart? That means it was him ?
Hahahahahahhahaha fuck me we are all going to get banned... dont worry nobody is save when quillion takes the ban hammer.

Like ok this ban maybe is right but then you should ban 90% of the game base on your logic

But thats nothing my friends soon quillion will start banning people just because he wants for example names, Luring spawns, watching boats with noob charts, leaving your chart online on thorvald or osvald.

Novus was fun while it lasted but with quillion banning we should retired soon ill ask for refund on all the premmy cards i got so far for sure.

Rabbe the big boss!!
Signed!!
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
24th November 2018 15:43:13

Quoting John Rabbe:
Whattttttt???

Quillion giving reasons and explaining why he banned mart? That means it was him ?
Hahahahahahhahaha fuck me we are all going to get banned... dont worry nobody is save when quillion takes the ban hammer.

Like ok this ban maybe is right but then you should ban 90% of the game base on your logic

But thats nothing my friends soon quillion will start banning people just because he wants for example names, Luring spawns, watching boats with noob charts, leaving your chart online on thorvald or osvald.

Novus was fun while it lasted but with quillion banning we should retired soon ill ask for refund on all the premmy cards i got so far for sure.

Rabbe the big boss!!
Signed!!

It's good that some real life things got in the way of me playing Novus after day two, I didn't have to waste time and money on this game.
Everyone thought getting a new owner would change things, but it looks like everything is EXACTLY the same.

It's been a month since "Quillons" already done update was released, nothing much has been said on the development side of things and Quillon is still throwing his ban hammer around like a child with a dummy.
Novus
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
24th November 2018 17:05:20

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hello guys,

First of all - heal bots, macro to fishing/burning mana, bots, farming (cavebotting with multiple characters) are forbidden. Our Rules are clear in this matter - 28 days ban or delete. Uploaded video gave us sufficient evidence to ban this player. Typical healbot in use (30 minutes and always same perfect timing, do not be hypocrites - it is impossible for humans).

-- Quillon

You're a liar, you told us that you'll leave from GM role.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
This would be the best thing you could have done for Zezenia, but you're still here with you chocolate ban hammer, banning inocent people like Mart (haha im just joking), but if you put your brain to work you will see in many movies from many peoples, most of them are using any kinda autohealer or some shit else, but you just banned our retard and pathetic teammate that we love so much.
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
24th November 2018 17:16:09 (Last edited 24th November 2018 17:18:00)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hello guys,

-- Quillon

I saw ppl caveboting getting ban for 5 months , others with auto cast healing 1 month

This account is banned for 27 days 8 minutes. The reason stated is "Violated rule 5 - Comment: Healing Bot (we consider the deletion of this account)".

this is my ban. And that "we consider the deletio of this account" its because you dont want drama forum.. You banme because i talk what you deserved in your face without care and you always act like kid doing that thinks because you dont know how that game works or know something about pvp, you always consider some videos only , some report , only if you had problems with those guys... its obviusly a personal ban not ingame ban.. Lets see how much time my mage survive without ban from quillon...

Do you see? even enemies tell you how pathetic you look doing

I saw you following people for hours doing the same steps and not bans them because you were not sure, now you are 100% sure about me, but the other SAME cases not .. I hope that no one else responds in this thread, and everyone knows what child you are and how you are going to kill the game again..

Good luck quillon

I feel a little sorry for the other members who are going to lose money with this game, but for you? nothing ... you will kill the game again, it is a waste of time to continue discussing the same thing
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
24th November 2018 17:18:27

Quoting Novus:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hello guys,

-- Quillon

You're a liar, you told us that you'll leave from GM role.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
This would be the best thing you could have done for Zezenia, but you're still here with you chocolate ban hammer, banning inocent people like Mart (haha im just joking), but if you put your brain to work you will see in many movies from many peoples, most of them are using any kinda autohealer or some shit else, but you just banned our retard and pathetic teammate that we love so much.

Hey novus, your name sounds illegal.

The problem is, that quillion fallows the rules, but hes not really a thinker. Ban 50 people for a day could be a sign that hey, auto healers - thats illegal. Banning 1 guy for a long is also a sign. Hey people, dont post your videos and u will be okay.

Ofc bots should be illegal, but thats a hard task how to teach that majority of people. The game adjusted to botters. U gotta camp bosses for hundreds of hours to loot stuff - botters dont care about time, get 40 fishing to travel to do quest - same story easy for botters. There was no fishing bots or they gained like no advantage, but now they do. And ye - my fishing is 8, my gathering and brewing is under 20 as well. But np. There are low lvls with huge gathering skills. And some h lvl with fishing. Make gathering 50 to be able to travel by boat and you will see whos using bot on main chars.
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
24th November 2018 17:21:42

Nice to see botters getting ban
Keep it up!
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
24th November 2018 17:29:27

P.s. checking all worlds nr1 on gathering. None of them is a high lvl. And elysium... few ppl got 100 gathering. Would be interesting to see the formula and how long it takes.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
24th November 2018 17:32:24

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hello guys,

-- Quillon

I saw ppl caveboting getting ban for 5 months , others with auto cast healing 1 month

This account is banned for 27 days 8 minutes. The reason stated is "Violated rule 5 - Comment: Healing Bot (we consider the deletion of this account)".

this is my ban. And that "we consider the deletio of this account" its because you dont want drama forum.. You banme because i talk what you deserved in your face without care and you always act like kid doing that thinks because you dont know how that game works or know something about pvp, you always consider some videos only , some report , only if you had problems with those guys... its obviusly a personal ban not ingame ban.. Lets see how much time my mage survive without ban from quillon...

I saw you following people for hours doing the same steps and not bans them because you were not sure, now you are 100% sure about me, but the other SAME cases not .. I hope that no one else responds in this thread, and everyone knows what child you are and how you are going to kill the game again..

Good luck quillon

I feel a little sorry for the other members who are going to lose money with this game, but for you? nothing ... you will kill the game again, it is a waste of time to continue discussing the same thing

Mart, enemies dont support you. We know you played against the rules. The problem is they allowed to cheat for a long. And now, without any communication they took u as the first victim on auto heal.
Just need communication. A message when you login. "Autohealing is against the rules" etc. And if ppl keep doing. Slowly start to punish them. 1 day bans. 3 days ban a week a month and delete if they keep doing
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
24th November 2018 17:38:00

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hello guys,

-- Quillon

Good luck quillon

Mart, enemies dont support you. We know you played against the rules. The problem is they allowed to cheat for a long. And now, without any communication they took u as the first victim on auto heal.
Just need communication. A message when you login. "Autohealing is against the rules" etc. And if ppl keep doing. Slowly start to punish them. 1 day bans. 3 days ban a week a month and delete if they keep doing

I dont know what you mean with " we know you played against the rules" there is no diference between my videos than others.. Do you mean everybody who made videos are botters then right? i just want to know why i got banned if he cant be sure 100% like others videos
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »