27th November 2018 15:17:42 GM Shadow View post »
27th November 2018 16:24:51 GM Shadow View post »
27th November 2018 16:56:49 GM Shadow View post »
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
24th November 2018 09:40:04 (Last edited 24th November 2018 09:41:06)

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Autystyczna Pszczola:
Quoting Kamikaze Moe:
he dont deserv that ban 95% of wyhuals team use bot and royal and them to if u ban one guy rest should be to just check their videos at youtube how they heal.

nice logic every team using bot on zezenia so dont ban people for it :smartass: staff should DELETE every cheater doesnt matter if its cavebot/cashmaker/autoheal/macro combo i want to see more threads "dominando best pvp guild" and day later banned for auto heal or other bot 8)

I died at part "he dont deserv that ban" then who deserve? He was clearly using auto heal which is against zezenia rules zezenia forum is really nice comedy

Still you here writing on forum because you cant handle the game, funny cause its true. #sadstorys

Why would i spent my time learning new game where im forced to use bot if i want to compete with others? Might come back one day when gms clean a bit server and make new novus x2 with fair competition then u can show some pvp skills

Enjoy ur ban mr "true dominando on novus with autoheal"
GM Quillon
Game Master

24th November 2018 09:43:56

Hello guys,

First of all - heal bots, macro to fishing/burning mana, bots, farming (cavebotting with multiple characters) are forbidden. Our Rules are clear in this matter - 28 days ban or delete. Uploaded video gave us sufficient evidence to ban this player. Typical healbot in use (30 minutes and always same perfect timing, do not be hypocrites - it is impossible for humans).

-- Quillon
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
24th November 2018 09:45:49 (Last edited 24th November 2018 09:55:40)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hello guys,

First of all - heal bots, macro to fishing/burning mana, bots, farming (cavebotting with multiple characters) are forbidden. Our Rules are clear in this matter - 28 days ban or delete. Uploaded video gave us sufficient evidence to ban this player. Typical healbot in use (30 minutes and always same perfect timing, do not be hypocrites - it is impossible for humans).

-- Quillon

Keep explaining why other people in the video doing same thing dont get hitted by the ban. In 13 seconds you guys discussed and it was most obv then, what i see is 3 or maybe 4 more people doing the same? That all taking dmg from same spell. Btw I think you never gonna afford buying Zezenia. :)

Can also ask you if you really think you making a good work with Zezenia? Why you goin against all players and dont want to argument things?

Please dont lock the thread like always when out of arguments.
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
24th November 2018 10:02:43 (Last edited 24th November 2018 10:08:46)

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hello guys,

-- Quillon

Keep explaining why other people in the video doing same thing dont get hitted by the ban. In 13 seconds you guys discussed and it was most obv then, what i see is 3 or maybe 4 more people doing the same? That all taking dmg from same spell. Btw I think you never gonna afford buying Zezenia. :)

Please dont lock the thread like always when out of arguments.

how out of argument he got 30min evidence of ur heal bot and u talking about other ppl where he got just few clips if u want to make them ban just cut them from ur video and upload because it might takes ages to check on 0.25 speed every suspect

like here probably clipse using some healbot
https://youtu.be/Hvj4BVqJOzw?t=12
https://youtu.be/Hvj4BVqJOzw?t=106 watch till 2:20 carefull focused on clipse xD healing with unhuman reaction then not healing after 2 wand hits when there could be some combo any second and later on this video i can see some pattern with u whistup if somebody doesnt trigger his autohealing he'll stay at 95% or so hp for ages XDDD gotta check whole video again watching clipse hp

https://youtu.be/Hvj4BVqJOzw?t=173 dat combo heal instantly after autohealing trigger those people doesnt even hide probably didnt touch healing hotkey manually for whole fight

instead of killing people in war u guys should just target players with wand/arrows and record that xD
GM Quillon
Game Master

24th November 2018 10:06:06 (Last edited 24th November 2018 10:08:34)

Quoting Huligan:
Keep explaining why other people in the video doing same thing dont get hitted by the ban. In 13 seconds you guys discussed and it was most obv then, what i see is 3 or maybe 4 more people doing the same? That all taking dmg from same spell.

Quoting Kamikaze Moe:
he dont deserv that ban 95% of wyhuals team use bot and royal and them to if u ban one guy rest should be to just check their videos at youtube how they heal.

If in real life, 80% people will start to scam each other, should be it legal?

-- Quillon
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
24th November 2018 10:27:58 (Last edited 24th November 2018 10:34:20)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Huligan:
Keep explaining why other people in the video doing same thing dont get hitted by the ban. In 13 seconds you guys discussed and it was most obv then, what i see is 3 or maybe 4 more people doing the same? That all taking dmg from same spell.

Quoting Kamikaze Moe:

-- Quillon

Lets talk about real life then my brother since it seems you like it. If you going to court you need to be 100% beyond reasonable doubt to get your judgement, am i right? Then all need to be out of this? Is the video up or slowed down? Is there any Shamans on the screen, is it health flask or normal heal? Is it him healing or other shaman and now we talking about all heals of this movie.

If you now using the video as evidence and see other people equal healing? Then Police or the investigator need to dig deeper into those people aswell since otherwise its a delict. In real life all need to face those thing i stated above, guess mine was closer to the reality then yours.

Edit. In real life you dont trying to blackmail people having something you want. #Simple
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
24th November 2018 10:34:39 (Last edited 24th November 2018 10:37:39)

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Huligan:

Quoting Kamikaze Moe:

-- Quillon

Lets talk about real life then my brother since it seems you like it. If you going to court you need to be 100% beyond reasonable doubt to get your judgement, am i right? Then all need to be out of this? Is the video up or slowed down? Is there any Shamans on the screen, is it health flask or normal heal? Is it him healing or other shaman and now we talking about all heals of this movie.

If you now using the video as evidence and see other people equal healing? Then Police or the investigator need to dig deeper into those people aswell since otherwise its a delict. In real life all need to face those thing i stated above, guess mine was closer to the reality then yours.

Proof is 30min long video enough to see if somebody heal manually or not cause when u heal on ur own u try to stay at 100% hp specially in war sometimes u miss hotkey healing at full hp sometimes cast healing too fast (poffs) Not a single mistake and always healing at same amount hp is enough proof next time add random values and some higher delay (random too) xD
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
24th November 2018 11:13:00 (Last edited 24th November 2018 11:16:50)

So you mean all players that isnt healing up too 100% hp all the time in war are using bot? So you mean you cant see singel poff in whole video? If you using your logic when you should heal people probly will heal around 75-85% all the time to have the 100% hp? So then he heals pretty good around whats perfect by asking you? If its same time all the time? Can i ask what hp he always heal or what %? Is it 967 hp or is it 83 %? Would be nice to know since he always heal at same. Jesus.
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
24th November 2018 11:35:23

how can you even compare real life with zezenia ?? thats just stupid, this is a game based on ur future i guess this is work if keep banning same team for some reasons when everyone else does it. and u dont care about it ofc they will quit and u will lose on that instead give them some kind of warning and keep an eye on them more tha usally alot ppl bot those who dont bot are rare pokemons.
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
24th November 2018 11:58:18 (Last edited 24th November 2018 12:13:03)

Quoting Huligan:
So you mean all players that isnt healing up too 100% hp all the time in war are using bot? So you mean you cant see singel poff in whole video? If you using your logic when you should heal people probly will heal around 75-85% all the time to have the 100% hp? So then he heals pretty good around whats perfect by asking you? If its same time all the time? Can i ask what hp he always heal or what %? Is it 967 hp or is it 83 %? Would be nice to know since he always heal at same. Jesus.

usually if u are not targeted but inside enemy team u would press that one sweet healing button to keep ur hp fully just in case thats normal

This could be his mistake or him being lucky with perfect healing for one action or from time to time but not for few days (and whole 30min video)

Btw that was probably some pixelbot to sense colour of hp/mana bar
1 2 3 4 5
Last »