« First
5 6 7 8 9
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
3rd December 2018 07:02:43

Zezenia is good balanced.. fix some Rouge spell, work on late game pvp (magic resistent mages), fix some spells to make it harder for botters (taunt, evasion and more) fix skill system to the better (higher Reward or make it possible to gain skill normal way after cooldown), Give rangers old defence back or atleast higher it. Black-skull playable, higher weekly/monthly frags, deathloss on low levels much higher!!

You CANNOT reduce pyro damage its dumb..
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
3rd December 2018 08:03:08

Quoting Guardian Striker:
Quoting GM Eden:
Hi Everyone.

By using this thread we'd like to ask you guys for feedback and tips on how we can balance the classes and spells.
- Which classes are inferior towards their counterparts?
- Which subclasses are inferior towards their counterparts?
Etc.

Thank you all.
Eden.

Instead the current negating damage, a damage reduction is better to paladins "Fortification" be balanced with something more than 8%, maybe between 15% and 20%. So paladins will focus just in defense.

Another Ely....................................

Do you guys like ignore other servers and think Elysium is the only server there is?

Do you have any idea how op that 15-20% would be in the late game? It's like having a shaman buff with warriors hp, now add mag res gear which will stack with all of that, who will kill any paladins after that?

Your enemies will literally ask your help to kill your team paladins cuz they simply wont have enough people.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
3rd December 2018 10:36:01 (Last edited 14th December 2018 10:41:18)

Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
3rd December 2018 13:45:33

I want to know something only..
Why magues hit more with wands than warriors or rangers in hunts.. :(
Royal Highwayman
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
3rd December 2018 16:36:48

I think that shaman need some new spells or remake olds and make it better with better damage than old and with high magic level spells, bc the higher spell of shaman are on ml 45, i really like shaman is my favorite subclass but some time is boring to play because when we are high lvl we haven't new spells to use and have 0 emotion, shamans need spells with ml 60 or higher because i think that is a good subclass and it need be better than now.

and give back the old sprite of thunderbolt, the new's is very stupid

pd: make paralyze ml 60+

pdx2: Don't reduce pyromancer damage, is stupid

pdx3: give rangers old defence back

Sorry for my bad english.
Monterey
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
3rd December 2018 22:29:48 (Last edited 3rd December 2018 22:32:25)

Quoting GM Eden:
Hi Everyone.

By using this thread we'd like to ask you guys for feedback and tips on how we can balance the classes and spells.
Etc.

Thank you all.
Eden.

Instead the current negating damage, a damage reduction is better to paladins "Fortification" be balanced with something more than 8%, maybe between 15% and 20%. So paladins will focus just in defense.

I agree with the question damage reduction x negating damage, reduction could balance paladins and is useful, but 10% is okay for a good defense if we think about high lvls and a PVP cry baby. :P ;)
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
4th December 2018 12:25:24 (Last edited 4th December 2018 12:25:58)

Quoting Monterey:
Quoting GM Eden:
Hi Everyone.

Etc.

Thank you all.
Eden.

I agree with the question damage reduction x negating damage, reduction could balance paladins and is useful, but 10% is okay for a good defense if we think about high lvls and a PVP cry baby. :P ;)

The current damage reduction is high enough but the problem is the downtime, the big upside on forti was % extra life and the old was 100% uptime and now its 50% only wich makes everything harder to hunt. Overall the change to this spell was a downgrade.
Biell Griffin
Player

Elysium
Level 256
Mage
4th December 2018 20:04:47

I just want to see something who make mages waste less mana pots.... i dont even care about what will be.....
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
5th December 2018 06:30:21

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
I want to know something only..
Why magues hit more with wands than warriors or rangers in hunts.. :(

for the same reason why warriors with melee weapons hit for more than mages in hunt.

also the same reasons why rangers with ranged weapons hit for more than mages in hunts.

If what you actually meant is that a similar level mage using his wand only is able to hit for more than warriors and rangers during hunts then thats simply not true
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
5th December 2018 06:32:27 (Last edited 5th December 2018 06:41:00)

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Atirador Do Oeste:
Quoting Tenacious:
Quoting Strikker:
Hello, GM Eden!

1 - Barbarian's frenzy should increase skills +17, +18, +19, +20 in accordance with the player lvl, as marks and rogue buffs.

2 - Paladin's fortification is good but to be balanced could up all damage negated based in lvl too (8%+).

3- Shaman - Spell Hailstorm should be a target spell, not a area spell since advanced soul fire is used and Hailstorm rarely in combo against monsters (even if it hits more), because Hailstorm has less sqms than Advanced soul fire, so Hailstorm is better as target spell.

4 - Marksman - Arrow Volley is useless in non pvp cause is hard to hit the target, very dificult in comparassion with warlock's cross of annihilation. I mean it's extremely difficult to hit using it in a hunt.

5 - Rogue - I think rogues need to receive a new and stronger single target spell with a low cooldown (of course more cooldown than lethal ambush like 10-15s).

Yea, marksman need Arrow Volley fixed or a remake in it and rogue need a new single target spell.

1. is a just no, barbarians do enough damage already, have escape with jump(s), locate etc.
2. it's ok, paladins are not offensive at all so they really could block more and have a better shield at least near mages shield in higher levels, as mages heals a lot between combos, a paladin will never kill a high level mage and this have they have a chance to survive and escape.
3.bad idea, if they change it will decrease they damage output, just increase the area like advanced soul fire or 1 sqm less only
4.yeah, arrow volley is useless, i never use it, dex and piercing combo is better but we have a huge disvantage when we talk about manas, rogue's lethal ambush cost 150 mana only, every single spell of marksman's means that he'll have to use a shot, decrease marksman's mana cost and change/remake arrow volley.
5. rogues have aoe skill, they could make it around the target instead of 4 sqms in front and ofc as a "balance" decrease belligerent focus in 1 or increase offensive imminence in 1 too.

keep in mind that at higher levels ALL subclasses have huge advantages from others in some aspects and thats how it was designed to be, so don't try to make everyone the same cuz it'll never be.
AND, change talents agains, healing boost on 100 is almost useless and you don't really need it at lv 100, when being honest... weapon boost on 100 would make A LOT of difference... and 75 points on fortification for 18.75 resist and 50 on resistance for 20 is really bad, so, change levels of healing/weapon boost, decrease points for fortification for 50 and make 20% resist and make resistance 25% at least again, it only works for pve already and even for pve it bad.

This is why i hate when Ely people post something in this kind of matter, they never think about pvp at all. Too bad all content creators are non-pvpers and that is the main reason why most of the updates goes wrong along with stupid few days of test server with bunch of non-pvpers in it who don't even test anything.

Just so you Ely people have something to think about: Arrow Volley is the first reason why people pick marksman on pvp servers, you can ask literally anybody in pvp worlds.

You need to remember this game was never made for non-pvp priority or the server in mind at all. Over half of the spells are pvp based and that's how it was since the beginning, KZ only released Ely back in the day cuz players actually wanted it. But the game was made purely only for pvp and the spells was never reworked to suite both aspects.

yeah... but changes can be made for both cases, ely and pvp servers.. they may add new spells or just change them/change things on ely AND pvp servers... which server do you think that keeps the game alive? yours? cuz every day new people that MAY have discovered the game because of the new server or just got bored from novus joins elysium, just today, saw 5 new players... btw, you're still playing on a dead server, why do you want reworks for pvp skills at all? because as i see, you're playing an empty elysium with higher exp ^^
« First
5 6 7 8 9