Last »
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
4th December 2018 19:14:12

Quoting Thraal:
To everyone saying it's easy to do, I will give you a task.

Start a new mage of your choice and level up to 100 on Novus as a solo player.
DO NOT buy any premium cards not 1, not 30, not 121...

See if you can maintain your own premium/tasks while also hunting efficiently.

I already succeeded in your task. lvl 129 mage on novus. Not only did i sustain but i also have several millions gold worth of gold/pcards/items on my account.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
4th December 2018 19:22:31 (Last edited 4th December 2018 19:24:05)

Quoting Numbs:
Quoting Thraal:

I already succeeded in your task. lvl 129 mage on novus. Not only did i sustain but i also have several millions gold worth of gold/pcards/items on my account.

You only bought 60 cards though didn't you :D:D
You done it at the very start of a server, where items had value and premium cards where being sold for 1k.

I would also like to see these millions in gold/items and premium cards. I already know you've lied once ;)
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
4th December 2018 19:32:23 (Last edited 4th December 2018 20:05:01)

Quoting Thraal:
Quoting Numbs:
Quoting Thraal:

You only bought 60 cards though didn't you :D:D
You done it at the very start of a server, where items had value and premium cards where being sold for 1k.

I would also like to see these millions in gold/items and premium cards. I already know you've lied once ;)

Lied where exactly? Yes i did buy 60pcards just so i wouldnt have to put a dent in my bank when i bough smart trader and skipped one of the 5% dmg tasks (that cost me 20pcards). I can show you my items/cards in a screenshot here or i can show them to you ingame if you want me to or both. I started being able to 'invest' my gold in premium cards when they were already 7-8k or more each since before that i was barely sustaining and now they're barely 10-12k

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I guess i did pretty well with those 15cards i had leftover from the 60 i bough after smarttrader+dmg task skip.

edit: yes i did add my vials in the screenshots since each bp of vial is 100k+ value and the pots in the pcard and rare items backpack arent mana/hp shots but magic def and lifeleech instead(at current market prices those magic def and lifesteal pots would be 400k++ value). Lets not mention the 35days+ of premium time i currently have on my accounts, lets just say those came from the 15pcards mentioned above that i donated for, i got another 200-300k worth of creature products listed on the market that i couldnt bother taking out of there and putting them back for the screenshot, but u can ignore that if you dont want to believe me :\

edit again

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
4th December 2018 20:37:48

First you stated:
"Leveling my mage from 1 to 128 on novus i've made over 200pcard AND 1.5kk pure gold thats just sitting in my depot rightnow. thats not counting another 1-3kk worth in items sitting in my depot or that i have for sale on market. "
All 3 of those are not what you stated...

Then you stated you only bought 60 premium cards, I would say check and make sure you didn't forget how many you bought before you lie to my face again.

You also forget to mention that you done a lot of the mid levels only using blood leech in a big party. During the time it was worth party hunting.
You also done the grind at the start of the server where items where being sold for double or triple the amount the shop buys for.

Like I said I challenge anyone to start a new mage now and see if they can sustain themselves.

This is my last reply.
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
4th December 2018 20:41:16

"Have an Arrow" is a statement and should be namelocked
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
4th December 2018 21:06:59 (Last edited 4th December 2018 21:43:44)

You know what yall, ill just keep making profit like ive been doing since the server cameout and ill stop trying to convince people on the forums that they could also profit if they modified their playstyle. Its just frustrating for everyone involved in the argument and its going nowhere.
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
4th December 2018 21:26:20

@Thread.. put a quest of npc ellaria for sell all items 10-15-20 %more like damage quest but limit of idk.. 2 - 3 items daily.. so everybody would need that quest.. Also a little boost in Gold monsters and add some more semirares to every monsters.. items of 2-5k at least
Di Bobiz
Player

Pharos
Level 149
Mage
4th December 2018 22:53:34

Quoting Numbs:
You know what yall, ill just keep making profit like ive been doing since the server cameout and ill stop trying to convince people on the forums that they could also profit if they modified their playstyle. Its just frustrating for everyone involved in the argument and its going nowhere.

It's hard talk to dumb people. I know what u are saying I made around 150 p cards in game, and spent 30 p cards with RED NAME.
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
5th December 2018 03:19:39

Quoting GM Eden:
1. How do you find the loot rate from monsters?
2. Do you think it would be possible to sustain yourself without donating?

1. Rare drops are fine, monster could have some cheaper comum drops. E.g. Demon Lords frequently droping bone sword/silver armor/
dark ring
2. Can't contribute much here. As mid/high lv warrior on non-pvp it is easy af. My lv 20 mage on novus is at 70 pcards right now, never donated on novus.

Quoting Sonnema:
You have countless of features that requires premium cards;

Don't think it is on topic, only thing you must use premium cards is premium time. Increasing loot drop rate will inflate the economy, gold will be less valuable and premium cards price will increase as well. Saying that you can't sustain yourself because of premium cards is pointless

@Discussion
For me, the main point that is confused here is that there is no free lunch, you can't hunt going full hardcore maximizing exp and expect your hunt to profit as well. Even for warrior, if you go hunt maximizing exp, healing with health potions and casting the most dmging spell every turn you won't profit nowhere.

What is the point where hunts should profits and when we should expect some loss in exchange for better exp/h?

Hunting with full combo shouldn't be profitable! Hunting with more mana efficient spells should be.
Benchfour
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Mage
5th December 2018 03:46:33

Quoting Thraal:
First you stated:
"Leveling my mage from 1 to 128 on novus i've made over 200pcard AND 1.5kk pure gold thats just sitting in my depot rightnow. thats not counting another 1-3kk worth in items sitting in my depot or that i have for sale on market. "
All 3 of those are not what you stated...

Then you stated you only bought 60 premium cards, I would say check and make sure you didn't forget how many you bought before you lie to my face again.

You also forget to mention that you done a lot of the mid levels only using blood leech in a big party. During the time it was worth party hunting.
You also done the grind at the start of the server where items where being sold for double or triple the amount the shop buys for.

Like I said I challenge anyone to start a new mage now and see if they can sustain themselves.

This is my last reply.

you still not banned for botting? lmaou this game sucks glad i dont play it anymore

what numbz is saying is comletely possible and fair but your botting so you dont even know how regular hunting looks like LOL

i got to my level without selling any premium cards to anyone or for pots, i bought some cards for smart traded guild, for house and i had cards in depot left sitting, and afterall i charged back all cards i bought and i got my money back on paypal

and i still have items on character that are worth good money

what im saying here is that loot is completely fair, i was actually in profit every hunt AFTER FULL COMBO - taking gold reward

now if you will say mages are ''forced'' to take gold rewards, the same way can be said for warriors and rangers are ''forced'' to take training tasks LOL

il give you a good music to listen and make up your mind:

« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »