L Sete
Player

Pharos
Level 626
Warrior
14th February 2019 20:54:04

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi,

Videos recorded by rule violator or GM are taken as valid proof.
Videos recorded by neutral player(s) are not taken as valid proof.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
As you wish - GMs read all posts.

-- Quillon

then because you do not tell the truth that you deleted my brother's account without justification you sent him to jail and he left after you gave him you say you have video where is the video that's why your game is dying slowly you just do not have seriousness in this I hope that someday you realize that you lost a game with a lot of potential death this game for Quillon ;)
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
15th February 2019 09:41:35

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
looking at vid. Not once did he heal on both char same time.. also deso has a cast delay of 1sec too bad your too much of a noob to even know the game.

yes he did, same time
Rainzo
Player

Elysium
Level 223
Mage
15th February 2019 12:21:42 (Last edited 15th February 2019 12:33:38)

anyway I would say that I miss Reckon, a char of the savage that took ban by botting
so should review his ban, since he has no proof that he is bot, or I do not understand the size of such hypocrisy by these players

Gratz savage you have 4 hands.
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
15th February 2019 16:55:25 (Last edited 15th February 2019 16:58:56)

Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
looking at vid. Not once did he heal on both char same time.. also deso has a cast delay of 1sec too bad your too much of a noob to even know the game.

yes he did, same time

Yo buddy, after watching a few of your videos I'v decided you use a healer lol. I saw this shit wayyyyyyyyy to many times bud. Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Godbye
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Mage
15th February 2019 17:01:35

ive reported this guy and his whole team literally on start of novus and they are still playing the game rofl

they literally have a guy in team whos making bot for them, gathering bot aswell as exp bot

this game will never change, it has such low playerbase and most of top level guys are using some sort of bot so there is literally no way to play it

just rofl
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
15th February 2019 17:21:17

Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:

yes he did, same time

Divine Touches 10 265 Divine Touches heals all characters from a party who are in range of caster. It has a cooldown of 45 seconds.
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
15th February 2019 21:03:11 (Last edited 15th February 2019 21:30:15)

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:

yes he did, same time

Divine Touches 10 265 Divine Touches heals all characters from a party who are in range of caster. It has a cooldown of 45 seconds.

yes, 45 seconds, not 1 second.. so Agron Healling himself, using desolation, using mana shot and at SAME time walking with Deez, healling with Deez, use mana shot with Deez, go down and up stairs with Deez.. same time? we belive it bro.. with he have 2 monitors it still Impossible.. AND he Not used divine touches, u can see at 00:07 minute Agron and Ranger Heal themself Same time, Agron with Healing and Ranger heal with Health flask.. u can see its a flask cus of the Healing have a animation and flask not.. so with this is your explication u just confirmed it is a bot.. understand the game first later u talk to me ok? peace
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
15th February 2019 21:12:30 (Last edited 15th February 2019 21:20:35)

Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
15th February 2019 21:22:04

Quoting Iatric:
Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:

yes he did, same time

Yo buddy, after watching a few of your videos I'v decided you use a healer lol. I saw this shit wayyyyyyyyy to many times bud. Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I used in some chars who is now banned, a fair ban.. but why Agron is not?? what u doing GMs?
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
15th February 2019 21:48:04

Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)
« First
2 3 4 5