1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th October 2020 12:13:11 GM Shadow View post »
Fire Noodles
Player

Pharos
Level 514
Ranger
26th October 2020 19:06:46

Its about time... bewilderment is a useless spell.. it should make the enemy move more in a shorter time span for it to really be effective. Arrow volley is fine the way it is you gotta put yourself in the position to make a skill shot..
Fire Noodles
Player

Pharos
Level 514
Ranger
26th October 2020 19:09:27

@administration so what spells are gonna be based off skills?? I really hope it's the dexterous shot
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
26th October 2020 19:27:56

Quoting Cruel Death:

I will write it again. Let's make curse and unexpected exclusion work the same way.. I am very interested how will it work in your hands.

Dude do you even know the coldown of the spell you are talking about? Using your thoughts, i want to have a similiar cd on haunted cage so i can use it each 30 secs hahaha
Fire Noodles
Player

Pharos
Level 514
Ranger
26th October 2020 19:35:30

I think you get enough Screamer!!
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
26th October 2020 19:47:32

The cooldown can be even deleted and the spell would still be almost useless. You are talking like this because you have 500+ lvl so you are fast enough to control distance of your enemy.
I would be very happy if you missed this haunted cage and catch Caste inside it :D
How many times did any marksman use this spell recently and catch someone?
Fire Noodles
Player

Pharos
Level 514
Ranger
26th October 2020 21:17:25

Its up to you to put yourself into a position to use it. I used it the other day in battle, and unfortunately missed but I had the opportunity
Fire Noodles
Player

Pharos
Level 514
Ranger
26th October 2020 21:20:59

:D

Quoting Safrax:
Quoting Cruel Death:

I will write it again. Let's make curse and unexpected exclusion work the same way.. I am very interested how will it work in your hands.

Dude do you even know the coldown of the spell you are talking about? Using your thoughts, i want to have a similiar cd on haunted cage so i can use it each 30 secs hahaha
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
26th October 2020 22:00:59 (Last edited 11th November 2020 00:31:46)

Deleted
Ellis Diemty
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Ranger
26th October 2020 22:54:59

Quoting Cruel Death:
The cooldown can be even deleted and the spell would still be almost useless. You are talking like this because you have 500+ lvl so you are fast enough to control distance of your enemy.
I would be very happy if you missed this haunted cage and catch Caste inside it :D

'Its not fair your better than me!!!!!'

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
27th October 2020 01:13:06

Quoting Ellis Diemty:
Quoting Cruel Death:

'Its not fair your better than me!!!!!'

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Im guessing he thinks that Spike and Rocky are not skill shots .

Quoting Deadpool:
Please Fix Short Escape! :)

Your Friend,
Deadpool

This spell needs rework !
1 2 3 4 5
Last »