« First
2 3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th October 2020 12:13:11 GM Shadow View post »
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
27th October 2020 02:51:23

@cruel death,

You can't compare rangers unique spells to mages unique spells.
Thats not how balancing works.

I can agree that warlocks prison is somewhat strong, but its not like you die instantly.
If you hit your paralyze, you can almost hit it again when the paralyze runs out right? Its not that hard to land a shot on a paralyzed person nor predict the targets next movement.
As stated Before, that spells is very strong if it's used properly.

Raise of pase should be reworked aswell. The speed is to slow and lasts so short. Its ridiculous a level 650+ 400 can't last longer than 5min? With a 400+ seconds cooldown.

Rework bravery aswell. At some level I'd say you should have infinite bravery. Its not a "very strong" buff anymore so.

Map-clicks should be disables in PvP.

Barrels shouldn't be able to be destroyed instantly, just like you can't push them as soon as they been thrown down.( is there even a CD on destroying a barrel?)

Short escape should make you invisible EVEN if the target is on ur screen and should have a "unable to target" effect like evasion.

Sacred agility is too fast. Paladins are to strong for being so tank.

Increase mage tankyness in PvP.

Change razing to a mage + warrior spell so cages can be used as a counter spell.

Add a "can't use any buffs" after dispel to use it as an execution spell. (Or u should be able to dispel ur target through obstacles)

Add a total monster kill count (achievements idea maybe?)

Increase the maximum amount per stack from 100>999.

Make bonus dungeons count towards regular dungeon (as it is a bonus dungeon)
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
27th October 2020 04:59:37

@caste, Spikes and Rocky are not skill shots. You are targetting your enemy, you can target your ally to use it etc. This is a total difference.

@godzilla, you wrote that dispel should work through obstacles.. Recently I found out that Arrow Volley is not working like that. I tried to slow down caste, when he was isnide haunted cage and it didn't work. What's more it is not working through any walls or even stairs.

All of you talk that Arrow Volley is so easy to use but almost no one of you have seen this spell being used at very high levels because you are just too fast then. Just look at furious. He said something like this: Well, there was a time, I had one chance to use this spell but I failed xd

Imagine using curse like this.

Make bonus dungeons count towards regular dungeon (as it is a bonus dungeon) - Agreed
Add a total monster kill count (achievements idea maybe?) - Agreed
Map-clicks should be disables in PvP. - Agreed
Increase mage tankyness in PvP. - totally disagreed
Fire Noodles
Player

Pharos
Level 514
Ranger
27th October 2020 05:09:47

You miss 100% of the shots u don't take kid.8)8)8)
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
27th October 2020 08:20:15

Furious you lost all the respect in this post. You know nothing about me and calling me "kid" is just your way to express lack of arguments. If you have nothing smart to write, better do not write at all and do not waste someone's time.
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
27th October 2020 08:25:11

Quoting Cruel Death:
@caste, Spikes and Rocky are not skill shots. You are targetting your enemy, you can target your ally to use it etc. This is a total difference.

@godzilla, you wrote that dispel should work through obstacles.. Recently I found out that Arrow Volley is not working like that. I tried to slow down caste, when he was isnide haunted cage and it didn't work. What's more it is not working through any walls or even stairs.

All of you talk that Arrow Volley is so easy to use but almost no one of you have seen this spell being used at very high levels because you are just too fast then. Just look at furious. He said something like this: Well, there was a time, I had one chance to use this spell but I failed xd

Imagine using curse like this.

Make bonus dungeons count towards regular dungeon (as it is a bonus dungeon) - Agreed
Add a total monster kill count (achievements idea maybe?) - Agreed
Map-clicks should be disables in PvP. - Agreed
Increase mage tankyness in PvP. - totally disagreed

You missed my point tho. You can't compare spells from two different classes.

- Warlock: Single target masters with strong PvP skills and ability. Drain the life from their foes to heal themselves.
- Marksman: Slightly more PvE focused with damage and speed boosting spells.

I understand where you're coming from but you can't change something because you picked the wrong class for certain things. And I disagree t adjust curse or whatever spell just because arrow folley is hard to hit (for you).
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
27th October 2020 08:27:35

Quoting Cruel Death:
Furious you lost all the respect in this post. You know nothing about me and calling me "kid" is just your way to express lack of arguments. If you have nothing smart to write, better do not write at all and do not waste someone's time.

Its a saying of, if you never TAKE the shot, you're going to miss anyways so you might aswell try. The whole thing isn't anything bad except the "kid" part.
Fire Noodles
Player

Pharos
Level 514
Ranger
27th October 2020 10:29:09

I didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers :P
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
27th October 2020 13:23:54

@Godzilla, you did te same with my post so do not teach me how to respond to the others.

I know what he wrote. But he's a true genius. It's like I would write: Do not comment on forum, then you will not write stupid comments.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
27th October 2020 16:10:03

This cruel death guy wasn’t even in the right sqm when he tried to paralyze me . It’s a joke when the guy complaining about the spell can’t even stand in the right sqm .

He is comparing a paralyze spell that you can use repeatedly to a one time/one player and long cool down spells like curse lmfao .

Seems like you picked the wrong class , complaining about the best marksman spells lmfao .

Kid , go to war zone with your team and practise instead of crying . There are so many scenarios where you can land it 90% you just don’t use your brain . I would tel you but what’s the fun in that kid .

@godzilla you have many good suggestions but unless Dennis or Ritari suggest it , I doubt staff will even consider our suggestions .
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
27th October 2020 16:23:52

@Caste your iq is so low that I will not even talk with you cause I would blame myself.

There are only two marksmen that talk about this spell. This shows one thing: small number of players (or even rangers themselves) play this subclass (Tell me why..).

What's more, I said that this spell should be reworked and Furious said that he used it once per a decade and he failed. I just want the Staff to think about it.
« First
2 3 4 5 6