« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
20th July 2021 13:47:14 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 15:07:25 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 15:32:20 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 17:59:35 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 18:21:46 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 18:43:24 GM Shadow View post »
20th July 2021 22:38:11 GM Shadow View post »
21st July 2021 11:09:32 GM Shadow View post »
21st July 2021 12:31:54 GM Shadow View post »
22nd July 2021 22:06:41 GM Shadow View post »
26th July 2021 11:39:30 GM Shadow View post »
26th July 2021 11:50:07 GM Shadow View post »
2nd August 2021 12:37:49 GM Shadow View post »
2nd August 2021 22:02:13 GM Shadow View post »
4th August 2021 11:25:06 GM Shadow View post »
10th August 2021 14:59:08 Administration View post »
Daemon Targeryen
Premium

Elysium
Level 481
Warrior
21st July 2021 00:25:38

Okay so here is what I have found.

I have played a Shaman Level 230. I have placed the talents in the shaman build quite nice to a point im actually a tad stronger, with the same defense really.

I Then in turn tried a Pyro level 100. This was interesting. I notice you get that boost of damage really at 200+. at level 100 you have to choose defensive style or offensive to start out. But then you get stronger as time goes by and you take levels.

The paladin was bad at the start due to the weird talent issue not apply damage. But playing the paladin I had again a couple ways i could go that could A) Increase me more tanky or B) more offensive with lacking defense.

I believe you, the staff, have come along well today in terms of fixing some issues in regards to the dmg balance.
I like this alot better. I will continue to test some other classes at some lower levels to see how the outcome is.

Cheers, great job :)
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
21st July 2021 00:52:02

how about putting the last accessible talent point to level 250 or 300?
500 is too far to get that last talent bar
Mayestik Berserker
Sage

Elysium
Level 287
Warrior
21st July 2021 01:05:16

Hello, here's my point of view (250 barb)

- I have 25 points to spend in my level, and I need to choose between atack or defense, and that's a bad thing because if I choose atack, i'll hit the same i'm hitting now, but without no meele def, no magic def, no critical hit %, no healing buff. That's a bad thing to a barbarian.

- If I choose de defense mode, i'll hit 30-40% less, and i'll still have less defense and healing than I got now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To think about:

Add different kinds of points like:
"DEFENSIVE POINTS" ; (meele def, magic def, legerity points,)
"ATTACK POINTS"; (critical buff, weapon attack, overall attack, magic attack, etc)
"EXTRA POINTS"; (fishing; brewing, healing, gathering, mana drain, life drain, etc)
"SPECIAL POINTS - HIGH LVL CONTENT ( The new ones)

(each lvl u gain 1 point of each kind (defensive, attack, extra, special)

Lkz
Daemon Targeryen
Premium

Elysium
Level 481
Warrior
21st July 2021 01:07:27

Quoting Galiiazzi:
how about putting the last accessible talent point to level 250 or 300?
500 is too far to get that last talent bar

I agree with this one.
Daemon Targeryen
Premium

Elysium
Level 481
Warrior
21st July 2021 01:45:00

Overall Conclusion:

Great job on the fixes, again. The damage in my eyes seems alright now. I have played even at a lower level range to see what it would be like, and honestly no complaints. The new talents actually benefit lower levels after playing a few of them with different classes. Again you can choose you play style a bit better, which I really like!

The only thing I would change now is the max talent level. 500 is a bit of a stretch. Level 250-300 feels like a safe mark to have access to the last talent for each class.

Other then that. Awesome job. Cant wait to see what other parts of the update there is!

I dont know what else to really test, I have tested many builds on a few classes and all seem productively nice. Where as you can enjoy the game, and have unique play styles and builds that separate you from others.

Whats next? =) <3
Jeraiya
Player

Elysium
Level 142
Warrior
21st July 2021 05:56:58 (Last edited 21st July 2021 06:10:44)

Playing as paladin :

Currently you can still reset talents (10 p cards) when you haven't reallocated your talents using save. example: 10 points unused -> allocated all 10 but didn't save -> click reset shows that it was reset. Event allows resets when all points are unallocated. . Potential to take p cards when points aren't saved. Maybe you guys are aware of it for testing purpose.

I will miss having a talent point to use per level. Gives you some progression every level vs once every 10 or so level? Sorry don't know how a level 120 has 13 points.

I feel like this revamp in the system is going to do more harm than good. Don't get me mistaken, I like how you can put some points to specialize in some class spells but honestly I feel like that should be its own system - outside of the talents system. Also seems like only the highest levels would get those specialization skills unlocked as if currently stands.

Some of the warrior talents - weapons 10 points only increase .3 per point which is super weak compare to agression what is 3%of overall damage. is the .3 per point:
example majestic spike mace 24.2 * 0.3 = 7.26 == 31.5 damage or is it 24.2 * 0.03 = .726 == 24.9
To be honest the damage increase is not as good as the aggression talent of 3% which is significantly the better option.

This is the extent of my testing within an hour or so. Will update when I test it out some more. As for some talents can't be tested unless your a very high level. which may make low level players feel left behind. and as a level 121 i feel low level. lol

You ever heard the saying if it ain't broke... don't break it lol.

Now to leave it on a good note with some improvements with the cilent. I do like the fact the client tells the players When they are lagging (will it float over any bag if a bag is covering that area where it is displayed? maybe include it on the windows title (expample " zezenia online ([character name]) [fps] [lag] [ms ###]). I like this new feature.
Daemon Targeryen
Premium

Elysium
Level 481
Warrior
21st July 2021 06:40:09 (Last edited 21st July 2021 06:54:09)

Quoting Rawrzar:
Playing as paladin :

Currently you can still reset talents (10 p cards) when you haven't reallocated your talents using save. example: 10 points unused -> allocated all 10 but didn't save -> click reset shows that it was reset. Event allows resets when all points are unallocated. . Potential to take p cards when points aren't saved. Maybe you guys are aware of it for testing purpose.

I will miss having a talent point to use per level. Gives you some progression every level vs once every 10 or so level? Sorry don't know how a level 120 has 13 points.

I feel like this revamp in the system is going to do more harm than good. Don't get me mistaken, I like how you can put some points to specialize in some class spells but honestly I feel like that should be its own system - outside of the talents system. Also seems like only the highest levels would get those specialization skills unlocked as if currently stands.

Some of the warrior talents - weapons 10 points only increase .3 per point which is super weak compare to agression what is 3%of overall damage. is the .3 per point:
example majestic spike mace 24.2 * 0.3 = 7.26 == 31.5 damage or is it 24.2 * 0.03 = .726 == 24.9
To be honest the damage increase is not as good as the aggression talent of 3% which is significantly the better option.

This is the extent of my testing within an hour or so. Will update when I test it out some more. As for some talents can't be tested unless your a very high level. which may make low level players feel left behind. and as a level 121 i feel low level. lol

You ever heard the saying if it ain't broke... don't break it lol.

Now to leave it on a good note with some improvements with the cilent. I do like the fact the client tells the players When they are lagging (will it float over any bag if a bag is covering that area where it is displayed? maybe include it on the windows title (expample " zezenia online ([character name]) [fps] [lag] [ms ###]). I like this new feature.

Huh? I played on a level 60 paladin on test server and 60 paladin on normal. Im stronger on test then i am on normal. I also played a level 80 paladin, and 100 paladin on the test and all isnt that bad at all. I dont know what you are doing but I couldnt see what you are saying. I spent hours on the test, testing out different characters and classes with different builds. The lower level you are doesnt really effect game play at all. Not sure if u tested a hunt lets say in demon on normal server and then goto demons on test with ur new talents. Did hunt in a few places and test how pulling monsters is on both test and normal server? cause I did these things and am getting different results then you are. no offense . So i dont know what you are doing in sense of gear, skills, or talent placement, but i had no struggles at all.

There is more good coming out of this then bad. Clearly today it was a scare when playing with the nerfed damage, and that was mostly everyone's concern. Now that its fixed, things are looking nice.

I feel like you didnt do enough digging before posting results. lol

just because the weapon talent seems useless to use at a low level doesnt mean its not useful to use LATER.
So yeah in theory go for aggression first. later when u need to start DUMPING talent points (cause you will HAVE to do that in order to move on to the next level) ,you end up dumping them into ur weapon and making you a bit more stronger.. so really i have no idea what u are talking about xD

remember every point counts in Zezenia. The attack gap between Noble ZZ sword and MSM is 1.5 attack. keep that in mind when you do your math :) and before you complain its to low of numbers. You arent considering any other factor.

This 1.5 attack gap is very very HELPFUL. But i guess in your mind, judging by what your saying by your math, there is no use. Well by all means. Play how you wish.
The damage increase on weapon WITH the aggression talent is an awesome duo in all honesty :) like they are like white on rice you know? two peas in a pod. peanut butter and jam. cookies and milk. they just go together.
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
21st July 2021 07:40:39

Quoting Guardian Striker:
Quoting GM Shadow:
There is no secret agenda here 8)

We are simply aiming to provide a more meaningful talent system and through your help testing create some viable alternative talent choices to the current rather clear order of talents that should be taken.

There will always be some talents that are highly regarded but hopefully the choice after that becomes more interesting and fun!

With the new system your talent choices will still be meaningful and important well past level 500 as well!

Please continue with any and all feedback & suggestions.

- My feedback for warrior talents:
Expertise and Multi strike should be at second level/section with Resistence.
Legerity and Durability at third section with Healing.
These talent positions make more sense to create more useful variations of talent options.
And at the same time encourage players in the lower/medium levels to progress.

I agree! The order of that talents could be inverted to give more builds options between players in medium levels. Also Paladin +5 extra talents i think fortification is ok and healing is more logic to give +5 than durability.
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
21st July 2021 08:19:37

The gap between level 500+ towards 300 is massive.

Its drastic for PvP because level 600+ mages have a very big advantage on those who can't use all the surviveability talents at once. This will support the ability to power abuse.

I think, all talents should be enabled and you should always be able to pick the unique talent. (no level requirement)
The cost to reset talents should be 1 premium card imo. That way you can use your talents situational as you guys intended.
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
21st July 2021 08:29:33 (Last edited 21st July 2021 08:33:46)

I also noticed that barded arrow automaticly targets if the bleed ticks on the monster
Marksman unique talent is basicly a spread shot on steroids.
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »