« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
29th August 2021 21:24:24 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 13:27:59 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:14:54 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:21:37 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:36:26 GM Shadow View post »
2nd September 2021 20:04:40 Administration View post »
4th September 2021 23:54:13 GM Shadow View post »
7th September 2021 17:08:38 GM Shadow View post »
7th September 2021 18:57:33 GM Shadow View post »
13th September 2021 16:14:53 Administration View post »
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
31st August 2021 20:14:41

Quoting Revenge Clown:
Barbarians are being shown zero to no love with this update.

Let me reiterate that I am a 576 Barb with 183/183 skills and I do not tank more than a 320 paladin. (This is true, no baloney).

With the addition to shield slam damage + multi strike on a Paladin, they not only tank more, but significantly do more damage than a Barbarian.

While I'm busy healing the damage (apparently 183/183 doesn't mean much) the Paladin is freely spamming away his spells.

Something I propose is a 3-4% fortification added to the barbarian frenzy (or just a new spell) would pay out in DIVIDENDS. (doesn't even need the HP buff but just the overall protection/negation of damage).

For bestiary; I think if 1 player pays for the entire monster (exp/debuff/etc) then only he should get the benefits of that monster and members of his party.

Also the ability to hide the notification of the boosted creature, it's just my personal opinion that players don't want people turning up in their spawn trying to freeload.

For a second i thought you were speaking about a warrior. From what im seeing is that you dont understand your class..
What equipment are you using? What buffs do you use? What monsters are you trying to hunt? (which a 320 paladin can hunt). I mean, i've been there with the original owner of your account and he tanked WAY more than any paladin including my damage lmao.
Delita Heiral
Player

Elysium
Level 101
Warrior
31st August 2021 21:21:20 (Last edited 31st August 2021 21:23:47)

@Revenge Clown
I feel you are the only few who can actually test this brother....
take some time on the TS, change to Paladin (you can change on the Test Server NPC at Ellaria DP) and test it yourself, and if possible, come here with how you feel about the difference

I personally want to make a Barbarian myself, because I felt its stronger than a Paladin (with the new talents)
I also don't play on a PVP server, so I dont know any PVP difference.
Soraka
Sage

Pharos
Level 511
Ranger
31st August 2021 21:48:05

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Revenge Clown:

Let me reiterate that I am a 576 Barb with 183/183 skills and I do not tank more than a 320 paladin. (This is true, no baloney).

With the addition to shield slam damage + multi strike on a Paladin, they not only tank more, but significantly do more damage than a Barbarian.

While I'm busy healing the damage (apparently 183/183 doesn't mean much) the Paladin is freely spamming away his spells.

Something I propose is a 3-4% fortification added to the barbarian frenzy (or just a new spell) would pay out in DIVIDENDS. (doesn't even need the HP buff but just the overall protection/negation of damage).

For bestiary; I think if 1 player pays for the entire monster (exp/debuff/etc) then only he should get the benefits of that monster and members of his party.

Also the ability to hide the notification of the boosted creature, it's just my personal opinion that players don't want people turning up in their spawn trying to freeload.

For a second i thought you were speaking about a warrior. From what im seeing is that you dont understand your class..
What equipment are you using? What buffs do you use? What monsters are you trying to hunt? (which a 320 paladin can hunt). I mean, i've been there with the original owner of your account and he tanked WAY more than any paladin including my damage lmao.

You always talk soo much on the forums man. Always attack people u provide NOTHING, no feedback. You literally don't take the time to read...english wasn't my first language either but holy man. You see a "Revenge Clown" reply and you immediately go for the neck.

Who hurt you?

He said he used FULL SET. That's Shield + Sword. Otherwise he would've said, "Mythic beheader"

I'm surprised you've taken time off from your botting to grace the forums with your presence.
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
31st August 2021 22:29:24 (Last edited 1st September 2021 00:39:15)

@GM Shadow,
I've done nothing but provide feedback based on what I've seen and shown with the images. I've also even said on multiple occasions I will provide in depth testing for you to show the problems at hand.

I don't just throw things out randomly I will gladly search for each update relating to DMG quests/Talents showing there is always a nerf towards them.

Is the -5% DMG supposed to be like that or is it a bug? will it be -5% DMG when the updates releases?.

In a game where Damage and Magic resist is pure king and beat by nothing else, the amount I and others are losing is a HUGE nerf. I would gladly test with you and show you how little 15% Fortification is on a mage of low AND high levels (This is one of the last talents you would take).
I stated 150 HP because you can no longer acquire 120HP.

So even with your description at level 100 you trade 5% DMG 9% MR and 3 HP for 15% fortification.
At level 200 you trade 5% DMG 150 HP and 1 weapon damage for 10% fortification.
At level 300 you trade 5% DMG 3.75% fortification 150HP and 45 speed for 3.5 weapon damage and the new talents.

I'm not just saying it for the sake of arguments but if you ask any mage about the level 100 & 200 trade off I bet the majority wouldn't take that trade. This also doesn't provide choices, it will be the same exact path for every warlock/shaman/pyro, it's basically set out in stone. You will always go DMG->Magic Restist because those two are just super powerful and close to all monsters after level 100 tasks do considerably more magic damage than physical.

(I will try to test some today or tomorrow what the trade of is after level 300 in terms of damage and exp/h due to losing a flat 5%<across all spells> or adding around 16% on your death blow)(I will also test how much difference the weapon damage makes to spell to give more indepth feedback on that)

I've also tried to bring up the massive subclass/vocation imbalance and offered suggestions (The lasting pain kinda resembles the Idea I suggested 6? months ago). It's been several years now that this has been a huge problem within the game and nothing seems to have been done to even help the problem nevermind solve it.

I threw out the word "dictatorship" due to the fact it's starting to resemble the Quillon era again, I had my post which had no extreme language/racism/homophobic etc language in it deleted within 5 minutes because the contents of the post wasn't up to someones liking. (This especially when recently multiple threads advertising botting where on for OVER 3 days is a joke).

"We are not forcing you to be here." No one is forcing anyone or implying of such, that is the PR I'm talking about. You have to realize this is supposed to be a business. I will give my opinion no matter if you think it's right or wrong. Imagine a waiter giving a shitty service then once the customer says something they reply with "LOL WE AINT FORCING YOU TO BE HERE BRO!!!"
Amaranthine
Player

Elysium
Level 249
Mage
1st September 2021 04:01:36

Maybe we should have individual boosts as well for the bestiary like spell crit, increased resistance, increased magic resistance, double kill counts on tasks and other stuff, as a way to explore some new systems and to give players more options on how they want to hunt... Also, a good way to drain money from the server.

Other thing we should consider is to remove the global cooldown on boosting creatures, cuz if someone boosts a creature that i'm willing to hunt right after, i just can't use any of the boosts, either this or set a cap per 24h or smt, this way everyone can enjoy boosts at their free time to play.

Last thing about bestiary... Boosts should probably have the same duration as the stamina, since alot of players only hunt during their stamina times, but make them unable to do so if they use stamina refils, until they naturaly recover full stamina
Amaranthine
Player

Elysium
Level 249
Mage
1st September 2021 04:04:32 (Last edited 1st September 2021 04:04:56)

There's something weird with the "inline mana bar", its probably the color, it should be smoother and shouldn't conflit this much with the character outfit... Maybe a lighter blue
Amaranthine
Player

Elysium
Level 249
Mage
1st September 2021 04:07:42

Also, we are missing a market space to sell bags and quivers for something around 3 years(? not sure)... Its just about time you guys make this a thing ¬¬'
Amaranthine
Player

Elysium
Level 249
Mage
1st September 2021 04:16:39 (Last edited 1st September 2021 04:19:51)

Please, bring back the old thunderbolt animation and maybe switch hailstorm animation for the same as Villumbs? The blue meteor shower or anything similar to that :P
Vortex
Player

Pharos
Level 407
Mage
1st September 2021 04:36:45

REJUVENATION is not working with spell HEAL FRIEND only work on shamanic healing plz fix
Eminem
Player

Pharos
Level 546
Warrior
1st September 2021 06:10:38

Quoting Soraka:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Revenge Clown:

You always talk soo much on the forums man. Always attack people u provide NOTHING, no feedback. You literally don't take the time to read...english wasn't my first language either but holy man. You see a "Revenge Clown" reply and you immediately go for the neck.

Who hurt you?

He said he used FULL SET. That's Shield + Sword. Otherwise he would've said, "Mythic beheader"

I'm surprised you've taken time off from your botting to grace the forums with your presence.

I've got nothing against anybody, I dont so vendetta's:smartass:

But he is doing something wrong. There's more to tankpower than just a sword and shield. There's many more factors. Who is he comparing himself with? Which equipment pieces? (all items)
F.E. is he trying to 8box volcanic golem or dracolich? There's so much information missing.

Anyway, any paladin can subclass change in the test server. It's not like I'm talking shit.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »