« First
5 6 7 8 9
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
29th August 2021 21:24:24 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 13:27:59 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:14:54 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:21:37 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:36:26 GM Shadow View post »
2nd September 2021 20:04:40 Administration View post »
4th September 2021 23:54:13 GM Shadow View post »
7th September 2021 17:08:38 GM Shadow View post »
7th September 2021 18:57:33 GM Shadow View post »
13th September 2021 16:14:53 Administration View post »
GM Shadow
Game Master

7th September 2021 17:08:38

A few notes on new and maybe untested things live for Testing:

- Wanu mechanics changed slightly to prevent cage abuse (Beta stage)
- Bliatheroith spawn changed slightly.
-Noble Coin cost of Bestiary boosts was adjusted.
- Orc Commander's stats, spells, and exp adjusted; are now part of kill tasks and have taken over sections of Anja and Woja castles. Their exp/hp ratio is high for testing due to spawn containing lower level monsters.
- A New Raid in the ice islands containing a new set of monsters (Grag's) that will be found in the upcoming 300 DG completed. Maybe you can see the edge of the new island? :)
- A number of monsters have had small EXP tweaks to provide slightly better exp rates on monsters typically hunted 1x1. This is only one small test step in a larger effort to make 1x1 style hunting more rewarding. (Ice Thrower, Icy Terror, Unholy Dreadlords, Geck'zard, Geck'zah, Lince Ghost, Hellish Archangel, Chenoo.) -- This is still in testing and rates are not set.
- A new island accessible via quick travel boat is now open in Zant'Kua - The island has Devstating Beetles, Sand Terror, Geck'zah, and Geck'zards.
- Rogue spell 'Traps' spell damage tick rate has been slowed slightly.
- Additional Bandit camps added (ongoing).
- Wildling and Wildlinga stats adjusted.

- Numerous updates and fixes to the new tutorial and Eidos quests. We would love more feedback here on everything from path clarity to quest difficulty etc. (You can reset your character using '!tutorial' in game)

- Regarding Talents: There has been and continues to be a wide range of feedback and ideas. We appreciate all the input and will keep working to find the best final arrangement.

- We are exploring potential new gear stats to introduce to the game! What kind of stats would be fun to see on new gear sets to compete with our current stats? Maybe a dodge chance? Healing stats? Speed? Luck?
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
7th September 2021 18:07:52

Quoting GM Shadow:

- We are exploring potential new gear stats to introduce to the game! What kind of stats would be fun to see on new gear sets to compete with our current stats? Maybe a dodge chance? Healing stats? Speed? Luck?

A stats that u can craft yourselfs, max 3 artributes in items, and the stats its not a problem, the problem is that there u cant pick right stats u want to, and u cant upgrade equipment for atleast 10-15 times in 2 options, upgrading atributes , and the main stats of the item for example if its the weapon weakest atack 20.0 upgraded 15 times its 25.5. if its atributes first lvl of uprage 1.0% magic resistance, - 15 lvl upgrade 5.0% magic resistance,
we need someting that u have to do and spend 1-3 years to get max upgrade, not just to get one item and u have all and dont have any options to do with that, its so boring,
we need another options, puting gems in weapons , crafting them, for example a fire gem would do additional damage for hmm 3-5h of playing or so, and we need things like this
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
7th September 2021 18:13:54 (Last edited 7th September 2021 18:32:23)

The tutorial is broke it seems, prison bollhar heals way too much he cannot be killed. I'm trapped and cannot leave.

Feedback etc (Will be updated as I test more):

I think the new bestiary prices are as close to perfect as you can get, the only thing I would change is the super low level monsters costing 2 coins [Thugs, Evil clubmen, Melkets/Melket scout, Bees, Hornets] basically all those should be 1 coin in my opinion, but otherwise good job on finding the correct balance.
GM Shadow
Game Master

7th September 2021 18:57:33 (Last edited 7th September 2021 19:01:36)

Apparently Bollohar is not strong enough -- please allow yourself to die to continue :) We will adjust his strength.

Note: There is an issue with Lucy's Revenge quest in Eidos when you attempt to gather the item needed to complete the quest. This will be addressed with the release of a new client, however players should be able to progress to that point.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
7th September 2021 19:49:38

Thanks for the feedback, this is what we need!
Naturstorm
Player

Pharos
Level 551
Mage
7th September 2021 20:19:17

i think the talent of lvl 300 shaman when used it does not work properly because if you heal every second, rejuvenation doesn't work.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
7th September 2021 20:57:31 (Last edited 29th September 2021 12:17:36)

Deleted
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
7th September 2021 22:49:19 (Last edited 7th September 2021 23:05:35)

Could you add a new level 1 mage to my account so I can test things properly, I have a lot of the quest done and not many are showing with the "?" mark symbol.

Do the bandit camps have a "respawn" time or once you've done one it done?
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
8th September 2021 08:28:31

Could you restart te test server please?
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
8th September 2021 09:29:38 (Last edited 8th September 2021 10:33:04)

hellborne drain to much mana can u fix it a bit? + fix bliatheroith spawn what i mean? if somebody resp there 3-4 hellborne, its almost impossible to clear it, can you fix it in this way:
for example if there are hellborne already resped if nobody enter there for 5 minutes they are dissappearing and starts to summon again.
« First
5 6 7 8 9