« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
29th August 2021 21:24:24 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 13:27:59 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:14:54 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:21:37 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:36:26 GM Shadow View post »
2nd September 2021 20:04:40 Administration View post »
4th September 2021 23:54:13 GM Shadow View post »
7th September 2021 17:08:38 GM Shadow View post »
7th September 2021 18:57:33 GM Shadow View post »
13th September 2021 16:14:53 Administration View post »
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
1st September 2021 15:07:13 (Last edited 1st September 2021 19:17:18)

Quoting GM Shadow:
Bestiary monster boost costs (noble coins) will be adjusted on TS, especially targeting the higher level monsters.

Made them more expensive :D:D
If that was the plan then well done, if not them errrm it's broken

Before changes:
Dracos 13 per 6h
Mighty magicians 53 per 6h

After changes:
Dracos 5 per 1h (from 13 per 6h to 50 per 6h)
Mighty magician 17 per 1h (From 53 per 6h to 102 per 6h) Priced doubled XD

I would seriously love to pick the staffs brains in a voice call to get the understanding and working out of some of these changes.

EDIT: Me as a level 150 warlock gets around 2kk/h with all buffs scrolls etc at dracos(including the current event), it would cost me 625k to boost their XP for 1 hour. This would give me a net of 500k extra exp per hour, if I spent that 625k on products to hand in I would get around 2x more EXP doing it that way.
Lotis Efiro
Player

Elysium
Level 438
Ranger
1st September 2021 19:22:58

There is no elite monster count in bestiary for: Dragon, Draac, Crystal dragon, Xiao dragon, Bush terror, geltharian dire boar, ice demon.

And i think quantity for rare monster should be reduced from 1000 to 250 ( bosses etc.)
Hafgan
Player

Elysium
Level 286
Ranger
1st September 2021 22:11:48 (Last edited 1st September 2021 22:20:17)

Hello gentlemen, I have a Pyromancer and a Barbarian level 300+, I reset the talent points on the test server several times, and found the special talent for lvl 300 unfeasible, so it is unfeasible to put it on level 300!

In the case of the Pyromancer, we see that aggression changes the magic damage, so it becomes something essential to have at maximum, as well as getting more life, but both are in the first tree! So, I will use 20 points in the first tree, 10 in agression initially, and 10 in life!
On the second tree, I will use magic resistance, because mages are very vulnerable to spells in areas, so it becomes something essential! It will only be viable to put points, after having Aggression, Life and Magic Resistance! After level 400, it will be viable to put ''Clarity'' or '' Fire Guard!

My suggestion for the Pyromancer's Tree!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

In the case of Barbarian, there is no damage denial, I did some tests on monsters that only hit physical, and fortification is something extremely essential in barbarian, as well as aggression, which becomes something essential for barbarians, that increase their exp/hour based on the amount of magic damage in area, since we do not kill 1 on 1 monster!
Obviously, without damage negation, magic resistance becomes something essential in turn, and is in the second tree, so I would only put the special talent of level 300, when it is level 400+!

My suggestion for the Barbarian's Tree

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Forgive me, I never manage to post photos correctly on the forum! :(
Robin Shoot
Player

Elysium
Level 251
Ranger
1st September 2021 23:12:42

I do like that the buffs are per hour now, but the new prices make it only worth it for mobs that have a spawn big enough for a team of 4+ people.

Dark knights: 9 coins = 1.1M. For that money you can buy 8 experience scrolls for a total of 16 hours or +160% rather than +25%. Other option is creature products (including costs for canceling some tasks) worth 1.9M exp. So me, or me and a team, would have to be able to get at least 7.6M exp/h (not counting the boost) in order to make it worth it which is theoretically impossible at that spawn at the 1x Elysium rate.

Leaves only the biggest/best spawns such as magician werebears viable putting even more pressure on those spawns and 'forcing' you to hunt with bigger teams. Just one friend isn't enough and you are mainly boosting the highest level players rather than having it be helpful for everyone.

Would advise against having the health debuff option. If you buy a buff you would be crazy not to buy the health debuff as well to make both buffs stronger than each individual one. If 1000 damage would give you 1000 experience it will be 1250/1300 with a single buff or 1625 with both. There's a synergy in there and since you 'must' buy both you need even bigger spawns to accommodate for the big group against -25% health mobs.
You have to balance it for both buffs rather than one now.
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
2nd September 2021 07:35:23

for me this prices are stupid almost nobody wont use this, so a thing that could be usefull and giving more fun during playing will be just to be, not to use. Like always in this game good uprage but not worth for using. For me personally if devils cost now 19coins to uprage it just for 1h its 2.375kk, so its no worth of it, only if duration will be tripples for example prices stay like this but last for 3h. Another thing all monsters below 2k experience, just 1-2 coins, then till 3k 2coins, till 4k 3coins etc. Why? because low level and new players can have fun too and use this tools...

Another thing counter in bestiary 1000k baphomets, and another rare bosses, it have to be changed lol
Dark Cross
Premium

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
2nd September 2021 17:49:51

@GM Shadow @Administration

I still think new special talents are okay for level 300+, but other talents should be free to distribute points. This alternative will close the discussion of which talent tree is the best for each subclass and allow players to create their own personal talent build. :smartass:
Administration
Staff

2nd September 2021 20:04:40

Quoting Mamrot:
Another thing counter in bestiary 1000k baphomets, and another rare bosses, it have to be changed lol

Quoting Robin Shoot:
Some mobs in the bestiary are a bit extreme. Some examples: 1k freakin jim, vermyss, baphomet and the collector while others are not so hard with only 20 kills. With the "beast grandmaster" achievement in mind you might even want to remove or only have 1 of some mobs: (grylith) dragon eggs since they don't have any loot and are just a mechanism at KEO, immortal hebatogs since it's also just a mob for a quest or royal shephards since they are not even reachable.

Thanks for the reports, we are still adjusting the tiers and some monsters may not be correct. Unkillable monsters like Royal Shepherd are not intended to be in the bestiary. Please let us know if you notice any others.
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
2nd September 2021 21:02:31 (Last edited 2nd September 2021 21:03:32)

Quoting Administration:
Quoting Mamrot:

Quoting Robin Shoot:
Some mobs in the bestiary are a bit extreme. Some examples: 1k freakin jim, vermyss, baphomet and the collector while others are not so hard with only 20 kills. With the "beast grandmaster" achievement in mind you might even want to remove or only have 1 of some mobs: (grylith) dragon eggs since they don't have any loot and are just a mechanism at KEO, immortal hebatogs since it's also just a mob for a quest or royal shephards since they are not even reachable.

Thanks for the reports, we are still adjusting the tiers and some monsters may not be correct. Unkillable monsters like Royal Shepherd are not intended to be in the bestiary. Please let us know if you notice any others.

Will you lot be doing anything about the current situation with talents being yet again another level wide nerf.
Also will the coin prices be changed because as stated above this system is a NO GO for lower levels or new players. Shadow said he was going to adjust the prices to help with high level monsters but then decided to make them DOUBLE the price whilst increasing the low level monsters by as much as FIVE TIMES the price.

There is also a bug with the Warlock talent tree, if you use lasting pain and weapon boost together lasting pain cancels the damage increase from the weapon boost talent.

Also have you thought about the idea of splitting the talent in to 3 and making it unlock after every 100 levels so you can put a point in it at level 100,200 and 300. Meaning it's not just a high level thing yet again.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
4th September 2021 17:13:12

Almost 2 days of no response or updates about anything related to the test server.
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
4th September 2021 17:36:52

Quoting Godzilla:
Almost 2 days of no response or updates about anything related to the test server.

I don't want to constantly bash the staff but it's the same thing different day, they're always intermittent with their response and activity. It's not hard to get even ONE staff member who's actually active and can interact with the players of the game.
It's hard to say but there are even rl map OTs with better management than this.
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »