« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
29th August 2021 21:24:24 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 13:27:59 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:14:54 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:21:37 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:36:26 GM Shadow View post »
2nd September 2021 20:04:40 Administration View post »
4th September 2021 23:54:13 GM Shadow View post »
7th September 2021 17:08:38 GM Shadow View post »
7th September 2021 18:57:33 GM Shadow View post »
13th September 2021 16:14:53 Administration View post »
GM Shadow
Game Master

4th September 2021 23:54:13

We are here :) Unfortunately there is not something to share everyday regarding the TS as we receive feedback to consider and issues to address. In addition, not everyone gets to play everyday and numerous reports come through other channels than the forums!

Please be patient and continue with constructive feedback as we work on details of this update!
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
5th September 2021 00:55:18

Quoting GM Shadow:
We are here :) Unfortunately there is not something to share everyday regarding the TS as we receive feedback to consider and issues to address. In addition, not everyone gets to play everyday and numerous reports come through other channels than the forums!

Please be patient and continue with constructive feedback as we work on details of this update!

People don't expect massive test server updates every day, they're wondering if the feedback given is something the staff are looking in to. Telling everyone the plans and what to expect if anything is in the pipeline so people don't post the same thing over and over. Even explanations on the changes made, why things where changed in the way they where, why are changes made going against the feedback etc.

I know not everyone has worked or dealt with customer service before but it's not hard to understand, just look at the countless indie games/OT servers where they're kept in the loop. It makes it look like the staff actually give a rats ass about the people paying to keep their game alive.
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
5th September 2021 08:08:52

Quoting GM Shadow:

Would you be so kind and do smth with the opening backpacgs bags, monsters bodies etc, its lame that appearing double line , before we had one line and it was way better
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
5th September 2021 09:36:39 (Last edited 5th September 2021 09:42:58)

Quoting GM Shadow:

If intention is try a new balance, 1 talent per 10 levels is a very large jump. At least remove the talent tree and let the players choose freely their sequence as it happens on the current server. Except for special talents, just put a level requirement. This will enable everyone to create easier a efficient build for each type of gameplay.
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
5th September 2021 12:05:35 (Last edited 5th September 2021 12:07:37)

Quoting Disturbed Maverick:
Quoting GM Shadow:

If intention is try a new balance, 1 talent per 10 levels is a very large jump. At least remove the talent tree and let the players choose freely their sequence as it happens on the current server. Except for special talents, just put a level requirement. This will enable everyone to create easier a efficient build for each type of gameplay.

thats why in my opinion it should work in another way.
Each lvl u gain 1 talent point, and then for example:
- first lvl talent uprage cost 1 talent point
-second lvl the same talent cost 2 points,
-third lvl the same talent cost 3 points.
And it should work like this, would be better balance and not stupid linear stagnation
what i mean? at the beggining you are improving your character way faster what is very important for newplayers low lvls etc etc, and then high lvl players are improving a bit slower cuz at higher talents lvl you need more points for each upgrade
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
5th September 2021 12:36:58

I suggest the following things.
- all talents should be unlocked except the unique ones
- the unique talents should be 0/3, every 100 levels you can add another into ur unique tree.
this way lower levels get to feel the update aswell.

Quoting GM Shadow:

What's ur thought about the bestiary boosts prices? Surely it will be changed right? Have you looked into the warlock talents aswell? There is also a bug with the Warlock talent tree, if you use lasting pain and weapon boost together lasting pain cancels the damage increase from the weapon boost talent.
Dark Cross
Player

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
5th September 2021 17:18:12

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Disturbed Maverick:
Quoting GM Shadow:

thats why in my opinion it should work in another way.
Each lvl u gain 1 talent point, and then for example:
- first lvl talent uprage cost 1 talent point
-second lvl the same talent cost 2 points,
-third lvl the same talent cost 3 points.
And it should work like this, would be better balance and not stupid linear stagnation
what i mean? at the beggining you are improving your character way faster what is very important for newplayers low lvls etc etc, and then high lvl players are improving a bit slower cuz at higher talents lvl you need more points for each upgrade

I agree, a selection should be more dynamic. I like this idea about turn talents into a system with steps. Something that helps new players and be fair for high levels. Your proposal seems really necessary.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
6th September 2021 11:48:21 (Last edited 29th September 2021 12:17:27)

Deleted
Ihihichi
Player

Elysium
Level 72
Warrior
6th September 2021 21:46:15

I like bestiary idea so much because I like to see how many monsters I already killed. (yeah small thing but I enjoy that)
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
7th September 2021 10:40:07

2,5 days of no feedback on the posts whatsoever. Whats the point of a PUBLIC testserver if you dont take the given feedback seriously?
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »