« First
8 9 10 11 12
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
23rd January 2022 16:31:46

Since we don't have any feedback from the staff, this is going to be my last reply to this topic.
I have been maturing the idea over this for the last few days, so Im going to try to post a lucide and not salty reply to this.

This nerf was the tipical (you don't play your own game case), as a friend stated around 50% of top exp of the day/week on any server were paladins, so they probably tought that this subclass were op just out of this data, but in the reality paladins were just the most balanced class and im explain why.
- As you can see the turnout of this topic, the biggest problem lies on other classes being weak, I have played 2 season server and pharos, I have spoken to many players and also saw it with my own eyes, right now rangers and warlocks are in a bad spot, thats the reason you don't see them on exp ranks, because there are not many people playing those roles in this currently meta and the ones that does are usually rpg people. I mean warlocks and rangers shiny until lv 250~ where the meta hunt is single target, they are cheap, and have a decent base damage in addition they are excellent in pvp.
- Speaking about meta, the currently meta in zezenia is party hunt in groups with 3-5 people, the base of the party is 1 paladin, 1 shaman and 1 pyromancer, the ideal is to have an extra pyro, warlocks and rangers basically useless here, most of people tags along because they friends or necessary in a war, but in the hunt, they don't hold any special role (this is what needs to be fixed ASAP)
- Hunting solo on zezenia always has been boring since I can remenber, thats why many players in special on elysium would prefer to hunt bosses (and you kinda of destroyed it, now you can't make any exp out of bosses and its boring as hell to wait 12 minutes to kill them) instead of regular creatures, the classes that struggles more with hunting solo and the single target ones, shaman, warlocks, marksmans and rogues, for obvious reason, if you can kill multiple targets instead of a single one with same amonth of resource it always going to be better. A way to fix it is make strong creatures that are made to hunt solo and gives decent exp (chenoo was a pity atempt of doing that). Shaman's and now paladins can get out with it because they are needed to do the currently meta hunt, but rangers and warlock don't.
- I am not here to flame other subclasses, but you already noticed that they paladins are out of top exp charts and it's slowly being taken by barbarians and pyromancers, that was expected after this silly nerf, you wont see the raise of warlocks, shaman and rangers because of this nerf.
- As some people stated before, one way to fix the problems is fixing hunting grounds, dracolichs are one of the best options for mostly of classes and for too many levels, only because it dies fast, has a good exp/hp ratio and high move speed, other dragons for exemple are awful to lure since they are pretty slow, give us more high lv hunts so people can hunt in parties.
- Paladins have a important role on pve, they can tank for large group hunting, one of the most have in a party subclass in your pt, at my level depending on the hunt I didnt need a shaman, i could deal some damage, but to solo hunt it was on the middle of subclass chart, not good and not bad and that was nerfed, so now we are on bottom together with rangers and wls/shamans, not in the middle anymore.
- This nerf was pretty lame, not because of exp/hour, not because of damage, but because it sux to play, sweeping is an awful skill, shield slam dosen't have the right cooldown, so its weird to play paladin right now, but in the end players will awalys get around it or give up on the class/game. I honestly beleive that each day we will see less and less paladins as we have been seen warlocks, marksmans and rogues and even shamans since people don't like to play underpowered classes and zezenia does not have that many players to fill parties.

p.s: sadly we don't know the reason of this nerf, so we can't argue about it, we are just throwing our feelings on it.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd January 2022 16:40:12

Quoting Tokan Sado:
Since we don't have any feedback from the staff, this is going to be my last reply to this topic.
I have been maturing the idea over this for the last few days, so Im going to try to post a lucide and not salty reply to this.

This nerf was the tipical (you don't play your own game case), as a friend stated around 50% of top exp of the day/week on any server were paladins, so they probably tought that this subclass were op just out of this data, but in the reality paladins were just the most balanced class and im explain why.
- As you can see the turnout of this topic, the biggest problem lies on other classes being weak, I have played 2 season server and pharos, I have spoken to many players and also saw it with my own eyes, right now rangers and warlocks are in a bad spot, thats the reason you don't see them on exp ranks, because there are not many people playing those roles in this currently meta and the ones that does are usually rpg people. I mean warlocks and rangers shiny until lv 250~ where the meta hunt is single target, they are cheap, and have a decent base damage in addition they are excellent in pvp.
- Speaking about meta, the currently meta in zezenia is party hunt in groups with 3-5 people, the base of the party is 1 paladin, 1 shaman and 1 pyromancer, the ideal is to have an extra pyro, warlocks and rangers basically useless here, most of people tags along because they friends or necessary in a war, but in the hunt, they don't hold any special role (this is what needs to be fixed ASAP)
- Hunting solo on zezenia always has been boring since I can remenber, thats why many players in special on elysium would prefer to hunt bosses (and you kinda of destroyed it, now you can't make any exp out of bosses and its boring as hell to wait 12 minutes to kill them) instead of regular creatures, the classes that struggles more with hunting solo and the single target ones, shaman, warlocks, marksmans and rogues, for obvious reason, if you can kill multiple targets instead of a single one with same amonth of resource it always going to be better. A way to fix it is make strong creatures that are made to hunt solo and gives decent exp (chenoo was a pity atempt of doing that). Shaman's and now paladins can get out with it because they are needed to do the currently meta hunt, but rangers and warlock don't.
- I am not here to flame other subclasses, but you already noticed that they paladins are out of top exp charts and it's slowly being taken by barbarians and pyromancers, that was expected after this silly nerf, you wont see the raise of warlocks, shaman and rangers because of this nerf.
- As some people stated before, one way to fix the problems is fixing hunting grounds, dracolichs are one of the best options for mostly of classes and for too many levels, only because it dies fast, has a good exp/hp ratio and high move speed, other dragons for exemple are awful to lure since they are pretty slow, give us more high lv hunts so people can hunt in parties.
- Paladins have a important role on pve, they can tank for large group hunting, one of the most have in a party subclass in your pt, at my level depending on the hunt I didnt need a shaman, i could deal some damage, but to solo hunt it was on the middle of subclass chart, not good and not bad and that was nerfed, so now we are on bottom together with rangers and wls/shamans, not in the middle anymore.
- This nerf was pretty lame, not because of exp/hour, not because of damage, but because it sux to play, sweeping is an awful skill, shield slam dosen't have the right cooldown, so its weird to play paladin right now, but in the end players will awalys get around it or give up on the class/game. I honestly beleive that each day we will see less and less paladins as we have been seen warlocks, marksmans and rogues and even shamans since people don't like to play underpowered classes and zezenia does not have that many players to fill parties.

p.s: sadly we don't know the reason of this nerf, so we can't argue about it, we are just throwing our feelings on it.

If u says its massive nerf just reroll to warlock or ranger. hueuheuheuh br?
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
23rd January 2022 16:44:01 (Last edited 23rd January 2022 16:50:33)

Quoting Merrnz:
People keep saying "increase paladins shield bash/sweeping etc" I don't think you understand the WHOLE point of reducing cleaves cooldown to 3s, they nerf you on PURPOSE it wasn't a accident.

If you want to go down the road of "well lets just make everyone AOE" you will need to increase peoples AOEs AND Tankiness otherwise it won't work. I don't think they should go down this road but it's up to the devs at the end of the day.

One thing I've noticed is the amount of toxic players on Elysium, there have been 2 already in this thread throwing around insults just because people agree with the paladin nerfs, it's clear to see whos here for their class only and nothing else.

only people who doesnt play paladin agree to that, dude 10years of training if my cleave which is my main damage is reduced by 50%, using sweepe reducing me 25-30%, mele damage should be increased, also with cd of holysword, and maybe desolation back, i dont need 2sec cleave, i just need fair hunting. Before adding new spells i mean cleave, the main damage was cuz of weapon, now the weapon damage is really joke comparing to spells damge, comparing to time spend to achieve that skills,
in my point of view magic lvl and skills should give different damage at some stages
for magic level its just example 0-20 gives 2-3dmg, 20-40-3-4dmg, 40-60 - 5-6 dmg, 60-70- 6-7dmg, 70-80-7-8 dmg etc etc, not for all spells of course but this should be adjusted.
and smth like that also mele for warriors and distance for rangers.
Another things why mages get increase in all hits including wand damage by gaining lvl, and warriors and rangers dont get boost in physic damage by gaining lvls? this is also kinda unfair and need balance.
I no need this cleave as it was before but we need more changes in all classes to get fair balances.

Warriors were tanky having 10% forti, and then peoples cry that they are to tanky lol,
Paladins get better healing than barbarians cuz of their tanky abilities, and then the heal was reduced, and its about ~40lvls difference to have same healing for barbas like paladins does. So nothing special.
Paladins are the easiest class to play, but also the most boring class
do changes like you already did if you wanna kill this game,

All the time staffs spend to much time for stupid changes that didnt bring more people to play. For example spending to much time to change old bosses, that everybody is bored of them, why they didnt spent the time to get new bosses with thooses mechanics that would make people "awsome, excited!!!!"
Same new talents , why they wasted a lot of time to change system and sprites etc if this was unnessesary. Better option was to leave the old +adding new talents, + balancing them for each class individually(for example 75 forti poits for paladin, 60-barba etc etc)
Staffs preferred to do something that they had peace to somebodys get 1000lvl.

All you need is to checking how many people play zezenia , if you have done good changes more peoples back to game, if the changes are stupid you dont see more peoples, is it that hard to get it? Start to learning, and do imprtant thing like evaluation.

If you still don't see that all these changes aren't doing any good, especially they don't attract new players, there's no point in wasting time talking to you.
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
23rd January 2022 17:02:43

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Tokan Sado:

Sorry i had a stroke trying to understand your reply
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd January 2022 17:18:57

Quoting Tokan Sado:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Tokan Sado:

Jsut copy paste to traductor
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
23rd January 2022 17:42:22 (Last edited 23rd January 2022 17:43:41)

:D
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
23rd January 2022 22:28:21 (Last edited 23rd January 2022 22:39:17)

Quoting Tokan Sado:

Quoting Gudalik:
Jsut copy paste to traductor

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
23rd January 2022 22:44:31

The nerf wasnt that big. Ive lost like 2.5kk per hour on my solo exp. Which is like 12-13% nerf. Me, as a paladin(tank) I shouldn't be making more exp per hour than full dps class. Period.

Dont get me wrong, I hate it to be nerfed and nerfing should be the last thing to do. Would rather see the other classes buffed but seems staff thinks otherwise because its easier to nerf thing than come up with solutions for buffing other classes.
Conan Da Cimmeria
Player

Elysium
Level 35
Warrior
23rd January 2022 23:06:31

Come Back cleave 2 seconds
Lattafa
Premium

Elysium
Level 614
Warrior
23rd January 2022 23:15:38

Quoting Agron:
The nerf wasnt that big. Ive lost like 2.5kk per hour on my solo exp. Which is like 12-13% nerf. Me, as a paladin(tank) I shouldn't be making more exp per hour than full dps class. Period.

Dont get me wrong, I hate it to be nerfed and nerfing should be the last thing to do. Would rather see the other classes buffed but seems staff thinks otherwise because its easier to nerf thing than come up with solutions for buffing other classes.

Thats the point, they sould make others subclasses that feel 'weak' stronger. I leveled my paladin and kept training. Its natural for me to get stronger, more tanky and my melee skill MUST give me more dmg. But as you just told, its easyer to just nerf.
Its just bizarre see ppl that dont even try to level up complain about exp. I grind my ass off to level up, even when theres literaly nothing New for me to do, not even the new icy mountain dg. This nerf... dont matter if its 30, 20, 10% exp, its just demotivational, the game should go up, not down. But dont worry guys they will bring New content, the 'toxic' ely paladins will discover it, finish it with all the bugs so you can enjoy later (or not), without the bugs, of course.
@Godzilla, i feel bad for those nerfs you got. You should be able to grow, thats why most of us play.
« First
8 9 10 11 12