« First
6 7 8 9 10
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
22nd January 2022 16:01:33

Hope yo ugusy have fun playing your lovely game!
Lattafa
Premium

Elysium
Level 614
Warrior
22nd January 2022 17:19:57

Well... i will not waste more time and energy here, looks like ppl here knows how to make the community happy and willing to play.
This game become a hole full of snakes.
All the subclasses are supposed to reach the same goal, all depending at players personal dedication and skills. Now the ones that does not want to power game needs to stop the others.
The majority is very happy now staff , good job.
Im out of forum.
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
22nd January 2022 19:13:37 (Last edited 22nd January 2022 19:18:20)

Go back desolation then and remove the shield slam, holy sword and cleave, it will not be necessary for the warriors, because 3 seconds cleave, 6 seconds of shield slam and 20 seconds of holy sword, it doesn't kill even lv 100 =)
Sioux
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
22nd January 2022 22:24:21 (Last edited 22nd January 2022 22:28:00)

Quoting Guilherme Nelvam:
Go back desolation then and remove the shield slam, holy sword and cleave, it will not be necessary for the warriors, because 3 seconds cleave, 6 seconds of shield slam and 20 seconds of holy sword, it doesn't kill even lv 100 =)

Quoting Mamrot:

+1, back Desolation, increase holu sword AS was before -Also back to 10sec CD, add to multistrike 2% dmg more per talent, increase basic mele damage, old time ago weapon damage was a main damage, spell was just an addiction , when you changed spells now mele dmg ITS jest a joke comparing to my 180 mele and best weapon. Good move was a balance increasing spell damage by increasing mele skill but i think this Still need better balance cuz 1 lvl comparing 1 skill point gives almost the same comparing to spells and in my opinion skill point should give really bigger diifference in damage. Same AS magic lvl and distance , there Aldo should be a stagnation for example 0-20 -2-3 dmg each, 20-60-3-4dmg, 60-100 -4-5dmg etc etc with OFC better balance for mages AS magic lvl.
One more- now 1 lvl increasing magic damage by Wand , but not increasing mele hits whats point of that? In my opinion 1 lvl should give 0.25 dmg to mele atacks so 100 lvls ITS 25 , so 400 lvl Mike me got a bonus 100dmg via mele atacks sounds fair

By the way Desolation had a pretty cool sprite. I think cleave should be removed. Cleave damage and cooldown could be transferred to old desolation. If paladins really are "tanky class" sounds fair to give back their 8 sqm spell with a balanced damage.
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
22nd January 2022 22:28:38

Quoting Sioux:

Quoting Mamrot:

+1, back Desolation, increase holu sword AS was before -Also back to 10sec CD, add to multistrike 2% dmg more per talent, increase basic mele damage, old time ago weapon damage was a main damage, spell was just an addiction , when you changed spells now mele dmg ITS jest a joke comparing to my 180 mele and best weapon. Good move was a balance increasing spell damage by increasing mele skill but i think this Still need better balance cuz 1 lvl comparing 1 skill point gives almost the same comparing to spells and in my opinion skill point should give really bigger diifference in damage. Same AS magic lvl and distance , there Aldo should be a stagnation for example 0-20 -2-3 dmg each, 20-60-3-4dmg, 60-100 -4-5dmg etc etc with OFC better balance for mages AS magic lvl.
One more- now 1 lvl increasing magic damage by Wand , but not increasing mele hits whats point of that? In my opinion 1 lvl should give 0.25 dmg to mele atacks so 100 lvls ITS 25 , so 400 lvl Mike me got a bonus 100dmg via mele atacks sounds fair

By the way Desolation had a pretty cool sprite. I think cleave should be removed. New cleave damage and cooldown could be transferred to old desolation. If paladins really are "tanky class" sounds fair to give back their 8 sqm spell with a balanced damage.

I agree with you, if you have to change something, change it to balance, not to unbalance, and the classes that are complaining, didn't get any improvement, they just made ours worse. >S
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
22nd January 2022 22:57:04

Merrnz gives some arguments, paladins shows frustration of the nerf. I can start to understand why gms doesnt reply in forums, as constructive discussion is very hard with this community.

Paladins are saying sweeping is none sence and its retarded that u gotta use it at lvl 500.
Why not? Lvl 100 paladin using cleave and u have no problem on using it at 700 as theres nothing new to use?
That swipe still does a lot of dmg compared to single target spells other classes using.

I still have adv soul fire on my hotkeys as i dont have any other aoe spell which shoots around me and i cannot spam cross of anhilation spell cuz its 3sec. Also i gotta target it.
I remember warlocks asked it to be on target but i didnt think its a good idea even if it benefits my voc.

If everyone would think about the balance instead of threatening game owners to quit if their class gets worsened, then we would reach a lot better balance.
Sioux
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
22nd January 2022 23:04:43 (Last edited 22nd January 2022 23:06:26)

Quoting Sioux:

Quoting Mamrot:

By the way Desolation had a pretty cool sprite. I think cleave should be removed. New cleave damage and cooldown could be transferred to old desolation. If paladins really are "tanky class" sounds fair to give back their 8 sqm spell with a balanced damage.

I agree with you, if you have to change something, change it to balance, not to unbalance, and the classes that are complaining, didn't get any improvement, they just made ours worse. >S

Yea the best way to bring balance in this game is improve which subclass is worst than others. Warlock, Shaman and Rangers need to hit 50% until 100% more damage on target spells and auto attack. No nerf will solve the problem at all.
Paladins are tanky class but i agree they don't need to hit dmg a lot besides they don't need to be nerfed, if at least other subclasses won't be buffed before.
The logic is quite simple, warlocks, shamans and rangers should have their dmg boosted before any nerf on another subclass.
Most players are warriors in this game because warrior's gameplay is less boring for majority of them, not just for exp/h. A little part of community like to rush their characters. Few players are, in fact, power gamers looking to gain best or higher exp/h.
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
22nd January 2022 23:22:11

Quoting Baltas:
Merrnz gives some arguments, paladins shows frustration of the nerf. I can start to understand why gms doesnt reply in forums, as constructive discussion is very hard with this community.

Paladins are saying sweeping is none sence and its retarded that u gotta use it at lvl 500.
Why not? Lvl 100 paladin using cleave and u have no problem on using it at 700 as theres nothing new to use?
That swipe still does a lot of dmg compared to single target spells other classes using.

I still have adv soul fire on my hotkeys as i dont have any other aoe spell which shoots around me and i cannot spam cross of anhilation spell cuz its 3sec. Also i gotta target it.
I remember warlocks asked it to be on target but i didnt think its a good idea even if it benefits my voc.

If everyone would think about the balance instead of threatening game owners to quit if their class gets worsened, then we would reach a lot better balance.

all i wanted to say is: ranger, shaman and warlocks need some improvement in damage. the game must be atractive. thers no need to cut ppl
Sioux
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
22nd January 2022 23:30:32 (Last edited 22nd January 2022 23:31:06)

Quoting Melecossauro Rex:
Quoting Baltas:

all i wanted to say is: ranger, shaman and warlocks need some improvement in damage. the game must be atractive. thers no need to cut ppl

Exactly. Why nerfing first than boost others? Buffing warlocks, shamans and rangers will solve the whole problem inside PvE.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
22nd January 2022 23:50:35 (Last edited 22nd January 2022 23:53:59)

This nerf was needed. Goodjob staff.
I dont approve the approach but the result is there.

Ive got nerfed 4 times, you lost 1 second on cleave..
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
« First
6 7 8 9 10
Last »